Does anyone else see 11's all the time?

Does anyone else see 11's all the time?

It is really freaky....

It started about 4 years ago maybe 5 years ago, i began seeing ones, or elevens, all the time...

no matter what, it seems as though I always look at the clock when it is 1:11 or look at my computer clock and it is 11:11 or even 10:11 of 10:01....
:eek:

Care
I do but I'm beginning to think it's just a mirage because I look again a minute later and they are gone...:razz:

Actually, for me it was 3:33...usually still partying in the AM.

From here I went to make a post in the music thread and this is what I chose...look at the length...:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XOV34vsjfg]YouTube - joni mitchell - the circle game 1966 live[/ame]

It is really freaky....

It started about 4 years ago maybe 5 years ago, i began seeing ones, or elevens, all the time...

no matter what, it seems as though I always look at the clock when it is 1:11 or look at my computer clock and it is 11:11 or even 10:11 of 10:01....

or read a good post and then for some reason, look at when it was posted and it was 11:11 or see a post that is interesting or funny then look up to see it was post 111 or post 11....

Or look at your odometer in the car when you are tracking miles and the time you look at it, the reading of how many miles you've gone is 11 or 111....

Or you go to the deli at the grocer and the number you draw is 11.

This is just driving me nuts.

And NOW, for the last year...it is happening to my husband as well...

What does it mean? Is it some sort of Alien message of some sort that I am getting but just don't understand it?????

Care

Did you know my birthday is 1/11? How about Veteran's Day? Any special affinity for that? :eusa_whistle:

Hey There, I have the same issue, I see Number 11 all the time, exp: 5:11, 9:11 doent matter what time it is, is alwayse see 11 wonder what it is ....? Dose any body know if this has a meaning?

It is really freaky....

or read a good post and then for some reason, look at when it was posted and it was 11:11 or see a post that is interesting or funny then look up to see it was post 111 or post 11....

Or look at your odometer in the car when you are tracking miles and the time you look at it, the reading of how many miles you've gone is 11 or 111....

What does it mean? Is it some sort of Alien message of some sort that I am getting but just don't understand it?????

Care

CSI: NY 3:33am - CSI: NY | CSI: New York

It is really freaky....

Care

It means your #1 :D

It also means your not wearing those tin foil hats I sent you guys :lol:

☭proletarian☭;1955832 said:
It is really freaky....

Care

CSI: NY 3:33am - CSI: NY | CSI: New York

The human brain is wired to notice pattens as a survival technique. If you stare at any random pattern hard enough, the human brain responds by forcing patterns onto it. Usually faces.

Seeing patterns that are there is a good thing. Seeing patterns that are not there are a sign of psychosis. (Which explains all kinds of conspiracy theories. ) The brain is not getting enough real life patterns, so in self defense, because it needs them, it creates patterns of its own.

So the healthiest response is to go out in the wild world and check out all the cool patterns that exist out there, and give the brain's pattern recognition software some comfort food. Otherwise, from seeing ones everywhere you will start seeing jews/communists/illuminati and you will be as badly messed up as William Joyce or Terral or Charlie Bass.

So when you start to see too many 11s, take a walk in the woods and enjoy nature and its patterns, or lay back on the hill and enjoy the patterns in the clouds.

your brain and your heart will both thank you for it.

Could the reincarnation of this thread be an omen. Friday night, the day before our national lottery and a Bootneck post with six numbers! I'm definitely buying those numbers tomorrow. If I'm not on here posting tomorrow night, you'll know those numbers came up...and I died of a heart attack! :lol:

Maybe you need to try this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H24V-u7fNJM]YouTube - Jim Carrey on The Number 23 Enigma[/ame]

It is really freaky....

Care

do you ever think of a plate of shrimp and out of nowhere someone says... plate...or shrimp...no explanation for it ..no use looking for one either

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QKiYar9pI&feature=related]YouTube - miller explains the wierdness goin on[/ame]

Last edited:
It is really freaky....

Care
When all the ones add up to 2012 2,012 times, the world will end.

:razz:

Well, it is getting much much worse...both the hubby and me see elevens or combination of multiple ones all the time now...ALL THE TIME! :eek:

And on 12/21/2012 at 11:11AM is the beginning of the winter solstice that year

And we have the 111th congress this year

and the 111th Pope as well, I believe?

Elevens or ones are ALL OVER THE PLACE! Damnit!

Care

One of the most significant combinations of the number 11.

The 11th hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQLD9E3089M]YouTube - The Eleventh Hour[/ame]

We will remember them.​

Forum List

Back