Does anyone else see 11's all the time?

Well, it is getting much much worse...both the hubby and me see elevens or combination of multiple ones all the time now...ALL THE TIME! :eek:

And on 12/21/2012 at 11:11AM is the beginning of the winter solstice that year

And we have the 111th congress this year

and the 111th Pope as well, I believe?

Elevens or ones are ALL OVER THE PLACE! Damnit!

Care
Well, seeing as its one of only ten digits in our system..

The New and Improved what song are you listening to now thread!

Views 101,111 :eek:

I noticed about a year ago the same thing, at first I thought It was 911 I was seeing, but soon found it was just 11. Atleast half a dozen times everyday i see 11 when I look at a clock. 811 911 211 1111 1211 all the time. It got so bad I told my wife but she kinda just thought I was nuts. Theres some really wild stuff I've found on the web concerning the number 11, lots of it lead to god, angels and weird stuff like end times, 911 and the dozens of 11's that happened that day. 11 was the number of disciples who stayed faithfull to Jesus after Judas betrayed him, so there are alot of speculations that so many people seeing this number are getting messages from the angels that Christ is returning. There are more then just a few seeing this number over and over on a daily basis, theres thousands. I'm not sure what it really means or if it's coincidence. Next post I tell you about all the damn light bulbs that have been burning out when I go in a room, now thats got me really weirded out.

I noticed about a year ago the same thing, at first I thought It was 911 I was seeing, but soon found it was just 11. Atleast half a dozen times everyday i see 11 when I look at a clock. 811 911 211 1111 1211 all the time. It got so bad I told my wife but she kinda just thought I was nuts. Theres some really wild stuff I've found on the web concerning the number 11, lots of it lead to god, angels and weird stuff like end times, 911 and the dozens of 11's that happened that day. 11 was the number of disciples who stayed faithfull to Jesus after Judas betrayed him, so there are alot of speculations that so many people seeing this number are getting messages from the angels that Christ is returning. There are more then just a few seeing this number over and over on a daily basis, theres thousands. I'm not sure what it really means or if it's coincidence. Next post I tell you about all the damn light bulbs that have been burning out when I go in a room, now thats got me really weirded out.

Woulda been much funnier if you waited an hour and posted that at 11:11.

Just sayin' :lol:

HOLY MOLY! Mister11

welcome to the site!

yeah, you did post at 10:01....essentially, an eleven! freaky no? Thanks for coming out of the closet, and giving me some company! hahahahaha! :eek:

I am soooooooo glad to see that I am NOT alone!

this week, 3 light bulbs burn out on me too! tell me, what should i expect? :D

I really thought I was the only one going through this!!! I started seeing this number11 4 almost 8 years and it's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be be looking at tv and turn around and eyes just meet the clock! the time is always 11 after the hour! I would be on the bus reading and I glance out the window 4 1 second and an adress on a house is like 311 or 911 0r 61. I telling people , i get crazy looks or someone will say just play that number fir the lottery. What is going on. Is it a sign of some sorts or could it be my guardian angel !!! somebody please give me some advice!!!! Tarina James on Facebook.

:cuckoo:
I really thought I was the only one going through this!!! I started seeing this number11 4 almost 8 years and it's driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be be looking at tv and turn around and eyes just meet the clock! the time is always 11 after the hour! I would be on the bus reading and I glance out the window 4 1 second and an adress on a house is like 311 or 911 0r 61. I telling people , i get crazy looks or someone will say just play that number fir the lottery. What is going on. Is it a sign of some sorts or could it be my guardian angel !!! somebody please give me some advice!!!! Tarina James on Facebook.

In THEORY it should never happen more than twice per day. but when my car clock or a radio clock is not set with care and precision, it sometimes happens more than twice per day.

I walk into my basement to get some work done. I flip on the computer and when it flickers to life I note the time. 9:11

I am irked because I have noticed this happening a lot of late. In fact, it happened earlier that very day (i.e., 9:11 in the AM). I have even started telling my son about this odd experience, and it's been happening to him too. (Now he CALLS me to say, "hey dad, guess what time it is?") Damn it.

Anyway, I go out to the car to get something I left in there which I realize I need. I decide to take a trip into town to pick up something to nibble on later. When the engine creaks into life, the clock on the car radio glimmers. 9:11. It's the wrong time because I haven't bothered recently to reset it. But that's now THREE "9:11" images in one day. Sometimes it seems like it's happening even more.

Of course, it doesn't happen at 3 or 4 pm. No no. That's when I see 3:11 or 4:11.

It's a fucking conspiracy.

I blame the Troofers.

:eusa_eh:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7rWiY5obI&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
It is really freaky....

It started about 4 years ago maybe 5 years ago, i began seeing ones, or elevens, all the time...

no matter what, it seems as though I always look at the clock when it is 1:11 or look at my computer clock and it is 11:11 or even 10:11 of 10:01....

or read a good post and then for some reason, look at when it was posted and it was 11:11 or see a post that is interesting or funny then look up to see it was post 111 or post 11....

Or look at your odometer in the car when you are tracking miles and the time you look at it, the reading of how many miles you've gone is 11 or 111....

Or you go to the deli at the grocer and the number you draw is 11.

This is just driving me nuts.

And NOW, for the last year...it is happening to my husband as well...

What does it mean? Is it some sort of Alien message of some sort that I am getting but just don't understand it?????

:eek:

Care

Did ya see that old X-Files with Burt Reynalds where Burts character saw certain numbers all the time...It was a great episode.

It is really freaky....

It started about 4 years ago maybe 5 years ago, i began seeing ones, or elevens, all the time...

no matter what, it seems as though I always look at the clock when it is 1:11 or look at my computer clock and it is 11:11 or even 10:11 of 10:01....

or read a good post and then for some reason, look at when it was posted and it was 11:11 or see a post that is interesting or funny then look up to see it was post 111 or post 11....

Or look at your odometer in the car when you are tracking miles and the time you look at it, the reading of how many miles you've gone is 11 or 111....

What does it mean? Is it some sort of Alien message of some sort that I am getting but just don't understand it?????

Care

Did ya see that old X-Files with Burt Reynalds where Burts character saw certain numbers all the time...It was a great episode.

huggy, if it is not on youtube, you are a liar. you should know that by now.

It is really freaky....

Care

Even if it IS on youtube!

Even if it IS on youtube!

FUCK!!! I feel like I'm in an old X-Files episode where the guy in the episode is the ONLY one left in the world that remembers this old X-Files episode. :eek: spacey..creepy/circular-like.!!:eek:

I saw 9s and 11 all the time, and 7s. Still do. Weird. My old telephone number is coming up in accounting numbers, and I read somewhere that if you see certain numbers a lot someone conncted to those numbers is trying to tell you something.

Or, it could be schizophrenia...

Forum List

Back