Does anyone care we won the war in IRAQ?

I have realized that the liberals are going to do what ever it takes to taint the great victory in Iraq
Does anyone realize that war is over and it looks like we will be 100% gone in 6 months?
That there is a republic in place?
and that women vote and hold office?
I had no idea that the liberal media and there cock suckers would go to the level they have to make the troops look bad and make the success they fought hard for look like, well ask Drock and that crew
I dont even know how to explain it
DOES ANYBODY CARE WE WON?

This is an excellent point. I think that we should discuss the fact that we won in Iraq every single day, and every news station should have a permenent ticker tape at the bottom of the screen that repeats "WE WON THE WAR IN IRAQ".

There is just not enough discussion about it.

How come there is no "America Appreciation Day"?

Why are their women now wearing Burkas?

Why did they throw shoes at our president?

Why do they want us dead?

Are you sure we won? What did we win? China has their oil.

We should have never invaded Iraq in 1991. Iraq's dispute with Kuwait was none of our business.

Had we not meddled in Arab affairs at that point, we would not have eventually ended up with military bases in Saudi Arabia, Bin Laden would not have been handed his excuse to launch a jihad or whatever against the US, 9/11 would not have happened, Bush would not have been able to distort 9/11 into a justification for invading Iraq again.

Where did all the meddling start?

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

I have realized that the liberals are going to do what ever it takes to taint the great victory in Iraq
Does anyone realize that war is over and it looks like we will be 100% gone in 6 months?
I had no idea that the liberal media and there cock suckers would go to the level they have to make the troops look bad and make the success they fought hard for look like, well ask Drock and that crew

We won the war in a matter of about 72 hours, eight years ago.

This is an excellent point. I think that we should discuss the fact that we won in Iraq every single day, and every news station should have a permenent ticker tape at the bottom of the screen that repeats "WE WON THE WAR IN IRAQ".

Why aren't their oil receipts financing their rebuilding, as Rummy assured us would happen? Remember when the operation was going to cost 2-3 Billion US dollars?

Guys you win
you anti american throw the country over board everything we did and the kids sacrificed was for nothing attitude won
You lied us right into defeat, with the main stream media
thank you
enjoy it while you can
your side is going back to the back of the bus in 2012, if not then the great way this country is headed with your attitude and leadership will continue

It boggles the mind

I had no idea that there it is, we were this far gone
God bless the tea party and all of those kids who gave it all to liberate Iraq and Afghanistan

I could not imagine spending 18 months over there and come back and read the threads you guys have been writing
You guys really believe this stuff your writing?

Our president and the congress that has been in power for 30 months has spent over 2 trillion dollars more than we had
has put into law a healthcare reform bill that cutting 500 billion from Medicare is going to pay for it

And you writing threads about Rummy saying we were going to steal Iraqi oil to pay for the war
we won
do you guys understand the terminology?
we won
Iraq is free
Saddam is gone

I give up enjoy running down the greatest nation in this world that allowed you to have the freedom to run it down
GOD BLESS YOU

Why aren't their oil receipts financing their rebuilding, as Rummy assured us would happen? Remember when the operation was going to cost 2-3 Billion US dollars?[/QUOTE

WEAPONS
CK
YELLOW CAKE
CK
LIES
CK
INVADE
CK
LIBERATE
CK
SADDAM FINISHED
CK
YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN LIVE WITH IT
AS HARD AS YOU TRIED, WE WON

Why aren't their oil receipts financing their rebuilding, as Rummy assured us would happen? Remember when the operation was going to cost 2-3 Billion US dollars?[/QUOTE

WEAPONS
CK
YELLOW CAKE
CK
LIES
CK
INVADE
CK
LIBERATE
CK
SADDAM FINISHED
CK
YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN LIVE WITH IT
AS HARD AS YOU TRIED, WE WON

So Rummy lied when he said they'd finance their own reconstruction?

I sure do, and history will.

1) There never were any weapons. We've gone over this.
2) Saddam was our man. So yeah, we got rid of our own guy when it suited us.
3)The country is far more unstable now than it was with Saddam.
4)Al-Qaeda was never shown to be there in the first place.

So, yeah. We "won" if you live in a logical fallacy.

1) Wrong

2) Wrong

3) All dictatorships are "stable" until they fall, idiot

4) Wrong

5) You're a fucking moron

i have realized that the liberals are going to do what ever it takes to taint the great victory in iraq
does anyone realize that war is over and it looks like we will be 100% gone in 6 months?
And that women vote and hold office?
I had no idea that the liberal media and there cock suckers would go to the level they have to make the troops look bad and make the success they fought hard for look like, well ask drock and that crew
i dont even know how to explain it
does anybody care we won?

i sure do, and history will.

hell ya

They are not obligated to appreciate us

Those who do wear them do so based on their religious beliefs

Why did every other reporter in the room tackle the guy?

'They' don't

Why are you such a fucking moron?

what are you proud of?

You, for admitting that you're wrong. Progress.

YEA i WAS WRONG
IN THINKING YOU CARED ABOUT THIS GREAT NATION
ITS NOT ABOUT ME YOU IDIOT

Listen, JRK, and you'll learn exactly what you were wrong about: You're wrong in assuming that just because the world doesn't behave as you'd like it to, everyone is wrong.

You're wrong for believing every line of bullshit that comes from our government when its led by Republicans, from Fox News and from the radio.

You're wrong in believing that people who disagree with you love this nation less than you.

You're wrong in assuming that a person who opposed the war in Vietnam also opposed the kids being sent their for mindless slaughter.

And you're wrong when you claim you want to discuss and debate. Read your own threads once in awhile - It's clear you don't want honest debate. You simply want to find information to confirm your bias and dismiss anything that might challenge that bias.

In that sense, you're a rightwing Republican's wet dream - just like a far left DKos'er is the wet dream of every far left Democrat. You are a mirror image of that which you claim to oppose.

Last edited:

Why aren't their oil receipts financing their rebuilding, as Rummy assured us would happen? Remember when the operation was going to cost 2-3 Billion US dollars?

When the other president leaves and the new one comes in, the new one has to honor the deals, treaties and agreements the past president made. It's business. I guess Republicans don't really understand that. It's not like their word means much.

1) There never were any weapons. We've gone over this.
2) Saddam was our man. So yeah, we got rid of our own guy when it suited us.
3)The country is far more unstable now than it was with Saddam.
4)Al-Qaeda was never shown to be there in the first place.

So, yeah. We "won" if you live in a logical fallacy.

1) Wrong -Yeah, weapons from pre-Gulf War!

2) Wrong- Debatable

3) All dictatorships are "stable" until they fall, idiot-Probably
4) Wrong-Al Qaeda was not in Iraq until 2004.
5) You're a fucking moron

Actually, statements 1 and 4 have been factuality debunked in previous posts.

Forum List

Back