Does Anybody Around Here Use A Hair Straightener?

If I were going for it, I'd probably opt for the keratin method.

Interesting but I'm not liking the side effects. This is the brush that I was talking about btw.

610QTOzET1L.jpg

Interesting but I'm not liking the side effects. This is the brush that I was talking about

Problem is that I'd expect the brush's effects to last maybe half the day. You will be constantly brushing your hair trying to hide the wave in it.

I would find a good hair-dresser that you trust and talk to them first and see what they say about the pros and cons of various methods for YOUR PARTICULAR HAIR AND GOALS.

Either way, you are looking at either chemically or MECHANICALLY damaging the hair to alter it.

Problem is that I'd expect the brush's effects to last maybe half the day. You will be constantly brushing your hair trying to hide the wave in it.

I would find a good hair-dresser that you trust and talk to them first and see what they say about the pros and cons of various methods for YOUR PARTICULAR HAIR AND GOALS.

Either way, you are looking at either chemically or MECHANICALLY damaging the hair to alter it.

I agree about talking to my hairdresser but if it's done correctly it won't damage my hair.

I just found out that a family member straightens her hair and she said that she would be happy to show me how it works. 😊

I have naturally wavy hair (although when I was younger it was straight) and the kind of hairstyle that I have (a bobcut) looks better with straight hair. However I never used a straightener before, so I don't want to burn my hair or face. Is there anybody here (meaning women) use one so you could possibly give me some safety tips?
Ask Mortimer. I think he said he uses a liberal coating of lard.

Forum List

Back