Does Anybody Around Here Use A Hair Straightener?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I have naturally wavy hair (although when I was younger it was straight) and the kind of hairstyle that I have (a bobcut) looks better with straight hair. However I never used a straightener before, so I don't want to burn my hair or face. Is there anybody here (meaning women) use one so you could possibly give me some safety tips?

no need

1693335567766.png

I have naturally wavy hair (although when I was younger it was straight) and the kind of hairstyle that I have (a bobcut) looks better with straight hair. However I never used a straightener before, so I don't want to burn my hair or face. Is there anybody here (meaning women) use one so you could possibly give me some safety tips?
Wavy hair looks great on a woman. Why would you want to straighten it?

This will do the trick ..safety tip is wear welding goggles to prevent retina damage

1693335876344.png

Nope. Is that you, Annie?
1693335928709.png

My other suggestion, as a man..... might be use some really quality hair conditioner...then try tying fishing weights..going around about your head, so many weights per section... to re-train the hair... it will probably stretch a bit. I think it will work.

To be honest, I don't recommend them, they burn your hair. If you must, look to a conditioner made to straighten waves and TRY THAT FIRST. Just my opinion but I've known women who ruined their hair on those medieval things.

Or like others said, I think wavy hair on a woman can be SEXY. Maybe time to abandon the bobcut instead.

Wavy hair looks great on a woman. Why would you want to straighten it?

After I came out of the shower earlier today I liked how my hair was straighter than it usually is.

Nope. Is that you, Annie?
View attachment 822074

Lol no but my fiancee and I might possibly have a daughter someday named Annie because we both think that it's a really pretty name. :)

To be honest, I don't recommend them, they burn your hair. If you must, look to a conditioner made to straighten waves and TRY THAT FIRST. Just my opinion but I've known women who ruined their hair on those medieval things.

Well I didn't take the fishing weights seriously but I can check for straightening conditioner. What is the best kind to use?

After I came out of the shower earlier today I liked how my hair was straighter than it usually is.

Lol no but my fiancee and I might possibly have a daughter someday named Annie because we both think that it's a really pretty name. :)

Well I didn't take the fishing weights seriously but I can check for straightening conditioner. What is the best kind to use?

yes.. I was just kidding about the fishing weights. That would be a little hard to explain when out in public

This girl says to use SPRINGS on your hair.... lol

Lol actually I was just reading something about a hair straightening brush that's safer than the traditional iron.

If I were going for it, I'd probably opt for the keratin method.

Forum List

Back