Does a vote for Neal Dikeman = a vote for "Beto" O'Rourke

Vote for whom ever you think can do the job. But I will say this, if the Democrats win the house or the senate or any combination you need to be ready for the consequences.

I realize that there maybe better third party candidates, but if they do not have a good chance of winning, then you might as well not even vote.

It really comes down to which party you think should be in control.
That's the thing. Neither the Dems nor GOP should be in control.

They keep getting away with bullshit because they know we have no real alternatives.

It's like they had a secret meeting and decided amongst them how to give us a pick-your- poison choice of which liberties we will sacrifice out of fear of the only alternative, while they both pilfer the treasury of borrowed money.

As I said vote who you think will do the best job.

But I will say it again be prepared to face the consequences of not voting for someone who actually has a chance of winning. If you vote for a third party candidate that has no chance of winning and either of the other candidates gets in do not consider yourself righteously able to complain.

You can complain all you want but to really change to having a three, four or five party system you need to get enough people involved. 10,000 in an area of millions of votes is not a viable candidate.

I am about 10 steps ahead of you every single day and I don't even try. I am a genius compared to you.

Senator Beto means a red district or 5 goes permanently blue and eventually the entire state goes blue from the flood of Democrat money in midterm after midterm and general after general(and that means Antifa will dominate the streets in fucking Texas, a MAJOR blow to freedom in this country). Senator Cruz means that Democrats will only spend as much money as they do in typical red states, and possibly less because the demographics in Texas are already favorable to Democrats today and if they still can't win they may never win.

Democrats have destroyed every single major city in this country and almost all of California.

I can't wait until Antifa clocks you in the head with a bike lock and MSNBC literally laughs at you as you fear for your life. It will be too late for you morons, but at least you will finally understand what has been obvious to me since high school.
I suppose that could happen in theory.

But, make no mistake....we will shoot those Antifa fuckers and let them rot where they fall. That bullshit will NOT fly here.

Forum List

Back