DOE has no idea what happened to 500K of stimulus money

now think about this one.

Bush lost track of these billions and Obama had to track it down and set things straight.

I doubt you will be thanking the Obama admin for that though

How exactly did Bush lose track of these Billions when, according to this report, they did not go astray and ended up where they were supposed to go?

Be specific.

Bush lost track of these billions and Obama had to track it down and set things straight.

How exactly did Bush lose track of these Billions when, according to this report, they did not go astray and ended up where they were supposed to go?

Be specific.

Because they could not tell anyone what happened to the money.

Obama admin had to investigate to find out what happened to MOST of the money.

some still is missing huh

Be specific.

They could not tell what happened to the money because the Iraqi banks didn't tell them what happened to the money.

And the article also states that the rest of the money went to pay for a variety of projects and payroll. And that the remainder was also turned over to Iraq.

"While the bulk of the money was transferred to the Central Bank of Iraq, $217 million remained in a vault in a former presidential palace and was held by the U.S. Defense Department and most was doled out for a variety of projects and payrolls, the report says," Keyes reported. A February 2008 SIGIR audit found that $24.45 million of the $217 million stored at the palace vault remained, and was later turned over to Iraq.

maybe they accidently shipped it to iraq on a pallet filled with the millions of hunderend dollar bills ........oh wait that was bush

I swear as the times go on you get more stupid with the days. What does this have to do with IRAQ . Way to deflect

Easy, we lost 9 billion is the fall of saddam that we never found. Was there any outrage? Nope, and here you are trying to say 500k is a lot of money.

Tm was using history to show how silly your little outrage was..and I do mean little.

why is this equipment so important to you people yet the billions wasted in Iraq was fine and dandy with you all?

Be specific.

They could not tell what happened to the money because the Iraqi banks didn't tell them what happened to the money.

And the article also states that the rest of the money went to pay for a variety of projects and payroll. And that the remainder was also turned over to Iraq.

"While the bulk of the money was transferred to the Central Bank of Iraq, $217 million remained in a vault in a former presidential palace and was held by the U.S. Defense Department and most was doled out for a variety of projects and payrolls, the report says," Keyes reported. A February 2008 SIGIR audit found that $24.45 million of the $217 million stored at the palace vault remained, and was later turned over to Iraq.

and it was left to the Obama admin to straighten it all out huh

why is this equipment so important to you people yet the billions wasted in Iraq was fine and dandy with you all?

War costs money.. especially when you procrastinate and wait and don't finish it completely the first time around

Then again the war was not about stimulating the economy or creating US jobs... hard to do those things when you lose it or ship it overseas, now ain't it??

One other little fact you keep avoiding.

The money that was shipped to Iraq on pallets was money Iraq earned in the Oil For Food program. So who really cares if the Iraqis decided to waste THEIR OWN MONEY.

Hmmmmm, where are all those millions Obama lost on green energy..............oh yeah we know exactly where it went, it's just not recoverable, period.

The money that was shipped to Iraq on pallets was money Iraq earned in the Oil For Food program. So who really cares if the Iraqis decided to waste THEIR OWN MONEY.

yeah because that is how republicans do business.

who fucking cares its not my money

Yea, cause we all know how good Obama is at business..........look at Solyndra and the other 15 green energy companies that got butt loads of government money and are now bankrupt.

Where is it our place to tell another country what to do with their own money??

Please explain that to me, because the way I see it, it's interfering with another country's sovereignty. So tell me why I'm wrong.

at least this lost money will still be in American hands huh?

It will much easier to track and arrest whoever did something wrong and make them pay it back huh?

those pallets and pallets of hundered dollars bills in Iraq are untraceable

Ohh come one now why worry about billions lost when you have millions lost.

Of course we can't find that money. It was spent by the Democrats and Obama to hide his past and bring down America.

Forum List

Back