"Its kind of amusing" = Mittens

king-obama.jpg

Excusse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

You think Barry isn't laughing at the American people?? He's incompetant and his policies haven't done Jack shit yet he expects that second term. He is damned sure everyone loves his sorry ass and will vote for him again. Shyter in chief? You bet.

Anyone who votes for incompetance and a great speaker ain't to swift in my book.

Time for a real change and it ain't Barry and his posse of incompetants.

Seems to me Romney has submitted what's required by law.

Case closed, Libturds.

Nothing to see here anymore.

It must be real amusing then that obama won't show us his college transcripts.

Democrats: "We think Romney should crawl around on all fours and bark like a dog. That's what people who love America do and we think Romney should do it."

Romney: "Um, no."

Democrats: "Romney hates America as proven by his refusal to get on all fours and bark like a dog. We will now spend $100 million dollars on attack ads focused on how Romney selfishly won't get on all fours and bark like a dog."

Romney: "Why don't you?"

Democrats: "Stop trying to change the subject Romney! Just admit you hate America and are crazy for being Mormon!"

Last edited:
Pretty amusing that the left wing propaganda network called Media Matters which is in the business of cherry picking every statement Romney makes about his taxes is in fact tax exempt. What are y'all lefties going to do when the issue dries up? Defend Obama?

I love how mitty lies and says he released two years.

Releasing his 2011 extended tax form, will be two years.
The left don't get it that the Huff Post report by Elise Foley has made a play on words. I call it an outright lie.
She writes that Romney released his full return from 2010 and an estimated return from 2011.
Estimated? Really?
It will be his 2011 tax return, not estimated anything.
He has done nothing illegal.
The left are really upset that his 2nd tax form won't come out in time for the Dem's to attack him with lies and spins on it.
Romney has played back the Dem's political bull and thrown it back in their faces and the left are all upset about it. :eusa_boohoo:
When the left play dirty politically, they should not be be so upset when the other party puts it back in their face.

It must be real amusing then that obama won't show us his college transcripts.

Notice the stunning silence from the libturds whenever you bring that issue up.

Because all candidates eventually release their tax records, and none are ever asked about their college transcripts? See how easy that answer was? The college transcripts is a fringe issue that even mainstream Republicans won't touch. The only people who care weren't voting for Obama anyways.

Excusse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

You think Barry isn't laughing at the American people?? He's incompetant and his policies haven't done Jack shit yet he expects that second term. He is damned sure everyone loves his sorry ass and will vote for him again. Shyter in chief? You bet.

Anyone who votes for incompetance and a great speaker ain't to swift in my book.

Time for a real change and it ain't Barry and his posse of incompetants.

You spelled "incompetent" wrong 3 times in one post. Also using the wrong form of the word "to". You know quite a bit about a lack of swiftness.

GM is alive, OBL is dead. Thanks Mr. Obama.

Forum List

Back