Dodgers-Padres could be a great series.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Dodgers look about as stacked as any team in recent memory and many pundits have already handed them the world series trophy. Not so fast! The Padres made some great acquisitions and their lineup is great from the 1 to 9 hitter. Pitching you'd have to give the edge to the Dodgers, but if the Padres hitters do their thing, it could be down to the wire.

Hard to believe just a year ago President Trump attended one of the games.
Who would have ever dreamed up the shit that's transpired in one year ?

I'll be honest though - haven't followed MLB at all this year - the feeling went away
seeing a game with cardboard fans and fake applause a few weeks ago.

I like Baseball and use to go to Padre games...I keep watching but I can't get through the 3rd inning...baseball more than any other sport is just not the same without the screaming playoff frantic fans.....but yes it will be a good series...

Hard to believe just a year ago President Trump attended one of the games.
Who would have ever dreamed up the shit that's transpired in one year ?

I'll be honest though - haven't followed MLB at all this year - the feeling went away
seeing a game with cardboard fans and fake applause a few weeks ago.
Yeah it really sucks without fans. Petco Park would have been going insane when the the Padres came back and beat the Cardinals. But the fans IMO play less of a role in baseball than they do in basketball and football.

Yeah it really sucks without fans. Petco Park would have been going insane when the the Padres came back and beat the Cardinals. But the fans IMO play less of a role in baseball than they do in basketball and football.
Baseball without crowd noise is like sex with no orgasm or something, but I'll go back and check out the Cardinals series sometime when I'm bored.

Baseball without crowd noise is like sex with no orgasm or something, but I'll go back and check out the Cardinals series sometime when I'm bored.
LOL, well if you're going to watch just one, game 2 was awesome.

Forum List

Back