Dodd-Frank

dryerase

Rookie
Nov 30, 2011
I'm writing a research paper on peoples opinions of the Dodd-Frank. So I'm simply asking for your opinions on it if it helped resolve the problems that led up to and caused the economic crisis. For example, what are some things that it did benefit or didn't, what shouldn't be in it or what they failed to put in it. (etc.) The more you elaborate the more appreciative I am.

If this is the wrong sub-forum to place this please move as Im new, or if there is already another forum where I can get better info please tell me.

Thanks to anyone who reply's.

Last edited:
The best way to slow down China is have them adopt Dodd-Frank and ObamaCare.

Letting Dodd and Frank write banking "reform" legislation is like letting Hannibal Lecter prepare your dinner. F/F were the spiraling binary black holes at the epicenter of the collapse and Barney Frank's dogged defense of them insured meltdown. Chris Dodd slipped a provision into a bill that extended government bailouts to insurance companies, no debate, no discussion, next thing you know the taxpayer is on the hook for a trillion.

Also, how do you "reform" the housing and mortgage industry when you leave F/F untouched? It's life fighting the Nazis during WWII and never entering Germany.

Forum List

Back