Doctors are now warning: If you use aluminum foil, stop it or face deadly consequences

Aluminum foil, which was first introduced in the early 1900s, is currently one of the most commonly used kitchen items. It is extremely versatile too, and is used for cooking, wrapping, and even for treating some common heath issues. However, the problem with this kitchen item is its neurotoxic nature, which negatively affects the brain function and it was even found to trigger the onset of Alzheimer`s disease. As explained by medical expert, exposure to this metal may lead to mental decline and loss of memory, balance, bodily control, and coordination.
Doctors Are Now Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Or Face Deadly Consequences
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or you can not believe it and think it's all a bunch of bs and keep right on using it so in ten years you can have your Doctor tell you , you are so ill because it's genetic.

Of course, I'll change immediately. Because a website like FAITH PANDA is a trusted source of cutting edge medical research and did NOT try to hack my computer while I went to view your link..

Are you seriously to fkn stupid to know how to research, guess it's already destroyed what brains you have

Aluminum foil, which was first introduced in the early 1900s, is currently one of the most commonly used kitchen items. It is extremely versatile too, and is used for cooking, wrapping, and even for treating some common heath issues. However, the problem with this kitchen item is its neurotoxic nature, which negatively affects the brain function and it was even found to trigger the onset of Alzheimer`s disease. As explained by medical expert, exposure to this metal may lead to mental decline and loss of memory, balance, bodily control, and coordination.
Doctors Are Now Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Or Face Deadly Consequences

or you can not believe it and think it's all a bunch of bs and keep right on using it so in ten years you can have your Doctor tell you , you are so ill because it's genetic.

Of course, I'll change immediately. Because a website like FAITH PANDA is a trusted source of cutting edge medical research and did NOT try to hack my computer while I went to view your link..

STUPIDITY maybe if you stop using the foil and teflon pans you might grow some of that brain back..

upload_2017-3-31_22-55-31.png

Turns out you shouldn't be using aluminium foil on the barbecue

upload_2017-3-31_22-56-12.png

Comparison of the regional distribution of transferrin receptors and aluminium in the forebrain of chronic renal dialysis patients. - PubMed - NCBI

i do know your supposed to line your cooking pan with the shiny side of the foil "UP"

I dunno, I just went to cook dinner LOL, and started to reach for some foil to line the pan with and I stop dead in my tracks and asked myself the same thing. I was like -------t what the hell do I use now. LOL
I used a pan instead.

I've noticed for a long time how foil sometimes has that black soot on it even if not cooking with it but just throwing it over top of a pot lets say.................

I dunno guess there will have to be a new way to cook..........TEFLON ain't no dam good for people either.

Probably an enamel pan would be good

We did stop making sauce pan from it, but the foil can't hurt. I myself once welded aluminum. And I'm clearly a mental giant.

dfcf38ea851183d6349ea4fa2a02ff20.jpg

Think that fits you better if you aren't smart enough to realize the chemicals that come off that fkn chit. Just like TEFLON, but hey eat a way you won't know the difference anyway lmao.

No offense intended, MindWars
I just thought this was a funny picture to go with your "deadly" warning.
Guess my humor went over like a LEAD balloon?

Had your posts stayed with scientific stats and findings,
maybe this research would be taken more seriously.
But hyping up the "alarmist" approach detracts, and makes it sound "conspiracy theorish"

Are you posting this to promote health and scientific research?
Or pushing hype for its own sake? This thread could go either way.
What is your intent? Stick to it! (Like Aluminum on Foil?) :)

Don't believe them They are just trying to fool you. This is another Bilderberg plot to stop you people from wearing your tinfoil hats, and you know what will happen then. They will be able to track you, and the abductions and anal probes will start again.

I didn't know that. Guess I had to learn about it from an expert.

Since so many on here think everything is a gawd damn conspiracy and a little to freaking lazy at least maybe you will find this interesting .

upload_2017-3-31_22-59-19.png

Comparison of the regional distribution of transferrin receptors and aluminium in the forebrain of chronic renal dialysis patients. - PubMed - NCBI

or you can not believe it and think it's all a bunch of bs and keep right on using it so in ten years you can have your Doctor tell you , you are so ill because it's genetic

I'll go with this because I know how stupendously fucked up medical research is.

OMFG DO YOU LAZY FKS KNOW HOW TO FKN RESEARCH GAWD DAM lol...

Comparison of the regional distribution of transferrin receptors and aluminium in the forebrain of chronic renal dialysis patients.
Morris CM1, Candy JM, Oakley AE, Taylor GA, Mountfort S, Bishop H, Ward MK, Bloxham CA, Edwardson JA.
Author information

Abstract
Recent studies have emphasised the potential neurotoxicity of aluminium in dialysis encephalopathy and it has also been suggested that this element may have a role in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease. Aluminium is known to be transported by the iron transport protein transferrin. In this study using receptor autoradiography we have demonstrated the presence of transferrin binding sites in the human forebrain and shown a pattern similar to that found in other species. Imaging secondary ion mass spectrometry has demonstrated the distribution of aluminium-containing cell-like profiles in the brains of chronic renal dialysis patients who have raised levels of brain aluminium (greater than 4 micrograms/g dry weight) and even in dialysis patients where the gross level of aluminium was within the normal range. The density of these profiles corresponded to the regions of high transferrin receptor density. In contrast, the distribution of iron in the brain showed an inverse correlation with transferrin receptor density with highest iron levels present in the globus pallidus, an area of low transferrin receptor density. These results suggest that the regional distribution of neuropathological changes seen in dialysis encephalopathy patients and also Alzheimer's disease may reflect the distribution of transferrin receptors. The discrepancy between iron distribution and transferrin receptor distribution suggests that further, as yet uncharacterized mechanisms, govern the distribution of brain iron.

STUPIDITY maybe if you stop using the foil and teflon pans you might grow some of that brain back..

View attachment 119748

View attachment 119749

Dear MindWars
Maybe you could use a good old aluminum pan right now.
To bang some sense into people's heads!

Seriously, I think this goes along with the campaign against
microwave ovens. If you can get the public to look into
microwaves, you could easily add aluminum and foil
and lobby against all of these at the same time.

Iron is better. Do you think they will come out
with "iron foil" any time soon?

Don't believe them They are just trying to fool you. This is another Bilderberg plot to stop you people from wearing your tinfoil hats, and you know what will happen then. They will be able to track you, and the abductions and anal probes will start again.

I didn't know that. Guess I had to learn about it from an expert.

Since so many on here think everything is a gawd damn conspiracy and a little to freaking lazy at least maybe you will find this interesting .

View attachment 119750

Nope. Not the least bit interested.

View attachment 119748

View attachment 119749

Dear MindWars
Maybe you could use a good old aluminum pan right now.
To bang some sense into people's heads!

Seriously, I think this goes along with the campaign against
microwave ovens. If you can get the public to look into
microwaves, you could easily add aluminum and foil
and lobby against all of these at the same time.

Iron is better. Do you think they will come out
with "iron foil" any time soon?

The World Health Organization warns people not to ingest more than 60 mg of aluminum daily.

Doctors Now Have Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Or Face Deadly Consequences

What about aluminum cans?

no offense wtf difference does it make what I tell you look at the idiots and thier comments , no wonder people are so fkn stupid, rude, and ignorant. They think it's all such a joke .

Yet wonder why their stupid azzes end up with cancer, or some major illness...........

YES POP Cans can affect you too. I guess google it .

Then in 2 years they will tell us how good it is for us......just as they did with eggs, and many other things.

I had 2 grandmothers. One lived to age 93. The other lived to 101. They both used Aluminum foil.

I don't know. Sometimes I get tired of Doctors using the scare tactics, ya know?

the NEURO SCIENCE Center has claimed it is no good. Think about how much Alumin. you get in a day, drink from it, eat from it, cook in it, . it's in vaccines.....

Look at the site it is from NEUROSCIENCE

upload_2017-3-31_23-12-17.png

I remember this going around when I was a kid. It was aluminum pots and pans that were dangerous.

So is TEFLON, but hey we all end up with cancer years later , and what do you get told Ohh it's genetic, or if ur a smoker smoking did it.

They said cigarettes were safe too, they tell people everything is safe until law suites start proving other wise.
People can't seem to understand CORPORATIONS are all FOR MONEY not your health, not what can they make safe, but passable. If it is passable enough it gets approved.

dfcf38ea851183d6349ea4fa2a02ff20.jpg

Think that fits you better if you aren't smart enough to realize the chemicals that come off that fkn chit. Just like TEFLON, but hey eat a way you won't know the difference anyway lmao.

No offense intended, MindWars
I just thought this was a funny picture to go with your "deadly" warning.
Guess my humor went over like a LEAD balloon?

Had your posts stayed with scientific stats and findings,
maybe this research would be taken more seriously.
But hyping up the "alarmist" approach detracts, and makes it sound "conspiracy theorish"

Are you posting this to promote health and scientific research?
Or pushing hype for its own sake? This thread could go either way.
What is your intent? Stick to it! (Like Aluminum on Foil?) :)

Well please accept my apologies as people on here always, always jacking me off with that same pictures , or the conspiracy bs.

Forgive me, Somedays you get sick of ppl not knowing a fkn thing .................well I guess you see me getting jumped all the time LMAO..

Defense has to be up often.

Thank you though. ((( hugs)))

MindWars NOTHING I said was against you, and definitely not personally. I am sorry you took it that way.

Forum List

Back