Doctors are now warning: If you use aluminum foil, stop it or face deadly consequences

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Aluminum foil, which was first introduced in the early 1900s, is currently one of the most commonly used kitchen items. It is extremely versatile too, and is used for cooking, wrapping, and even for treating some common heath issues. However, the problem with this kitchen item is its neurotoxic nature, which negatively affects the brain function and it was even found to trigger the onset of Alzheimer`s disease. As explained by medical expert, exposure to this metal may lead to mental decline and loss of memory, balance, bodily control, and coordination.
Doctors Are Now Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Or Face Deadly Consequences
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or you can not believe it and think it's all a bunch of bs and keep right on using it so in ten years you can have your Doctor tell you , you are so ill because it's genetic.

Then in 2 years they will tell us how good it is for us......just as they did with eggs, and many other things.

I had 2 grandmothers. One lived to age 93. The other lived to 101. They both used Aluminum foil.

I don't know. Sometimes I get tired of Doctors using the scare tactics, ya know?

I remember this going around when I was a kid. It was aluminum pots and pans that were dangerous.

Then in 2 years they will tell us how good it is for us......just as they did with eggs, and many other things.

I had 2 grandmothers. One lived to age 93. The other lived to 101. They both used Aluminum foil.

I don't know. Sometimes I get tired of Doctors using the scare tactics, ya know?

Knowledge is scary, just stick your head in a plastic bag and seal it tight to protect against reality.

Don't believe them They are just trying to fool you. This is another Bilderberg plot to stop you people from wearing your tinfoil hats, and you know what will happen then. They will be able to track you, and the abductions and anal probes will start again.

Knowledge is scary, just stick your head in a plastic bag and seal it tight to protect against reality.

You go first.

or you can not believe it and think it's all a bunch of bs and keep right on using it so in ten years you can have your Doctor tell you , you are so ill because it's genetic

I'll go with this because I know how stupendously fucked up medical research is.

Don't believe them They are just trying to fool you. This is another Bilderberg plot to stop you people from wearing your tinfoil hats, and you know what will happen then. They will be able to track you, and the abductions and anal probes will start again.

I didn't know that. Guess I had to learn about it from an expert.

Aluminum foil, which was first introduced in the early 1900s, is currently one of the most commonly used kitchen items. It is extremely versatile too, and is used for cooking, wrapping, and even for treating some common heath issues. However, the problem with this kitchen item is its neurotoxic nature, which negatively affects the brain function and it was even found to trigger the onset of Alzheimer`s disease. As explained by medical expert, exposure to this metal may lead to mental decline and loss of memory, balance, bodily control, and coordination.
Doctors Are Now Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Or Face Deadly Consequences

or you can not believe it and think it's all a bunch of bs and keep right on using it so in ten years you can have your Doctor tell you , you are so ill because it's genetic.

Of course, I'll change immediately. Because a website like FAITH PANDA is a trusted source of cutting edge medical research and did NOT try to hack my computer while I went to view your link..

i do know your supposed to line your cooking pan with the shiny side of the foil "UP"

I for one am playing it safe
tinfoil.jpg

It's only dangerous if you put the shiny side inward. Put the shiny side outward, and you'll be fine.

There is no conspiracy. They want you to think that there's a conspiracy, and they've gone to a great deal of effort to make you believe this, because they hope that believing in conspiracies will make you fearful and paranoid; and then they can use your fear and paranoia to manipulate you.

You go first.

I'm perfectly happy with reality. I'm fine with doctors saying what they think, I don't get scared by it like you do, I see what they say, I take note, I make my choices.... you on the other hand scream they're trying to scare us...

I can see this on a commercial in ten years... Have you or a loved one suffered disease or death due to the use of aluminium foil. Call us at the law offices of...

i do know your supposed to line your cooking pan with the shiny side of the foil "UP"

I dunno, I just went to cook dinner LOL, and started to reach for some foil to line the pan with and I stop dead in my tracks and asked myself the same thing. I was like -------t what the hell do I use now. LOL
I used a pan instead.

I've noticed for a long time how foil sometimes has that black soot on it even if not cooking with it but just throwing it over top of a pot lets say.................

I dunno guess there will have to be a new way to cook..........TEFLON ain't no dam good for people either.

dfcf38ea851183d6349ea4fa2a02ff20.jpg

Think that fits you better if you aren't smart enough to realize the chemicals that come off that fkn chit. Just like TEFLON, but hey eat a way you won't know the difference anyway lmao.

Forum List

Back