Doctors are now warning: If you use aluminum foil, stop it or face deadly consequences

They found Aluminum in the peoples brains when they did autopsies

Yes. I know. As I said my mother died of Alzheimer's a couple of months ago. Do you really think I don't take it seriously after the hell she went through, and I went through dealing with it? And am far from over it.

My mom was one of those healthy eaters all of her life. Big on fresh vegetables...always.
A lot of factors can trigger dementia. One that was found most (80%) in a doctor studying brains was a certain strain of streptococcus (if I recall properly) which is hard to kill. The other factor very possibly in that would be a carrier that would help penetrate the blood brain barrier which Aluminum could do. Mercury too.

Not really buying that. No offense.

BTW Have you done the peanut butter test? I have.
You don't have to buy anything. I just happened across those studies as I searched for answers to another type of health issue.

Never heard of the peanut butter test so I looked it up. I can smell peanut butter and still tell the dif of how fresh it is or even if it is a little bit stale. I have an exceptional sensitive nose. The chemical accident did not impair that.

Yes. I know. As I said my mother died of Alzheimer's a couple of months ago. Do you really think I don't take it seriously after the hell she went through, and I went through dealing with it? And am far from over it.

My mom was one of those healthy eaters all of her life. Big on fresh vegetables...always.
A lot of factors can trigger dementia. One that was found most (80%) in a doctor studying brains was a certain strain of streptococcus (if I recall properly) which is hard to kill. The other factor very possibly in that would be a carrier that would help penetrate the blood brain barrier which Aluminum could do. Mercury too.

You don't have to buy anything. I just happened across those studies as I searched for answers to another type of health issue.

Never heard of the peanut butter test so I looked it up. I can smell peanut butter and still tell the dif of how fresh it is or even if it is a little bit stale. I have an exceptional sensitive nose. The chemical accident did not impair that.

When my mother was first diagnosed with Alz I learned of the peanut butter test. I passed. So far. ;)

Wow. Electron Microscope pix. How cool.. Still -- the increase from cooking meats is very dependent of the spicing, time, temperature, acidity of the marinade or sauces. And that SAME paper shows that MOST of the results only doubled or tripled the NATURAL aluminum content of the food. So HOW MUCH you ate of a marinated steak NOT cooked on foil -- could outweigh a smaller portion cooked on foil. So what? Until you have a CONNECTION to a specific med condition -- the caution should be for folks on constant dialysis -- with no natural kidney function. And those folks have a whole ENCYCLOPEDIA of stuff to worry about already..
Hey when I hit 90 like Grandma I'd like to have as much as possible in the brain still working. She used aluminum pans her whole life but ate her own canned food etc... SO very healthy but dementia set in early.

Same with both of my grandmother's. Neither had dementia and died at ages 93 and 101. I guess if they had not canned or used foil, they would have lived on to what? At least 94 and 102?? LOL
We have to use common sense.
Canned food in glass jars are not a hazard. Those old Aluminum pans though in the homes of a lot elderly people you can see how much they have warn over the years. They were handy and lightweight so a lot of people used them. People are free to use whatever they like but if something can or even has a possibility of adding another factor to degradation of ones health I would think they have the right to know that.

POSSIBILITY is the key word. Not brow beat us with it. I do not think they have true sufficient proof to start with. And I do think many come up with this stuff to validate having a job, and making money off it. Having said that, I agree with you we are free to use what we want (as of now that is), and it is not a bad thing to stay informed of a possibility.

They found Aluminum in the peoples brains when they did autopsies. I don't consider putting the info out in the public browbeating.

Young people are brainwashed and stupid enough without making them more ignorant or withholding any information that may help them in their future or improve their chances. Hell I had no idea Chobani Yogurt had a crappy hard to kill fungus in it until three years after the fact.

Actually, some of the early studies were seriously flawed. Like the one the OP cited for total renal failure patients. The Sci. American article I referenced said this best..

Is there any proof that Alzheimer's disease is related to exposure to aluminum--for instance, by using aluminum frying pans?

Two more researchers have responded to this question. Leonard Berg is a professor of neurology at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis; until recently, he directed the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center there. He replies:
"There is no proof, and the current consensus is that aluminum does not play a major role in the development of
Alzheimer's disease. But because the causes of the disorder are not understood at this time, one cannot rule out the possibility that aluminum could play a minor role. In our Center, we do not recommend that people avoid aluminum cooking pans or aluminum-containing antiperspirants or antacids because there is little evidence that such lifestyle changes are helpful. Moreover, it is impossible to avoid ingesting a certain amount of aluminum, which is found naturally in food and water."

"First, in the past, patients undergoing renal dialysis would often become confused. When renal failure occurs, the body cannot remove aluminum from the blood. In some regions, the water used for the dialysate contained a lot of aluminum. Some patients also used aluminum-containing medications. The amount of aluminum in the blood seemed to correlate with the amount of confusion the patients displayed; the concentration of aluminum in the blood of the confused patients was thousands of times higher than normal. Doctors subsequently started using purified water in renal dialysis and reducing the amount of aluminum-containing medication prescribed, which has greatly diminished the problem. When researchers realized that aluminum buildup in the bloodstream can cause confusion, they turned their attention toward the role of aluminum in Alzheimer's Disease. But the confusion associated with aluminum toxicity in dialysis patients is much different than the confusion of Alzheimer's. To date, there is no conclusive evidence that patients experiencing aluminum toxicity have a greater incidence of Alzheimer's Disease.

"Second, researchers found aluminum in plaques present in the brains of people who had suffered from Alzheimer's. These plaques are associated with lesions of the brain that contain amyloid protein, which is thought to damage nerve cells and thereby cause Alzheimer's. Unfortunately, these findings were again compromised by contamination. The plaques are 'sticky'; the water used to wash the tissue to prepare for staining included some aluminum. When the tissue was processed using more sophisticated analytical methods, or when more accurate measures of aluminum content in the Alzheimer's-diseased brain were used, no excess aluminum was found. In addition, studies of the total amount of aluminum in the body of patients with Alzheimer's Disease show no increase in aluminum concentrations as compared to healthy individuals.

BTW -- that doctor was a principal in the Neuro Lab at Washington Univ where my daughter worked for 2 years post Bachelor's degree. That lab is at the very top of Alzheimer's research in the USA..

Aluminum foil, which was first introduced in the early 1900s, is currently one of the most commonly used kitchen items. It is extremely versatile too, and is used for cooking, wrapping, and even for treating some common heath issues. However, the problem with this kitchen item is its neurotoxic nature, which negatively affects the brain function and it was even found to trigger the onset of Alzheimer`s disease. As explained by medical expert, exposure to this metal may lead to mental decline and loss of memory, balance, bodily control, and coordination.
Doctors Are Now Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Or Face Deadly Consequences
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or you can not believe it and think it's all a bunch of bs and keep right on using it so in ten years you can have your Doctor tell you , you are so ill because it's genetic.
So...stop wrapping your head with it.

And I use stainless steel.

I heard stainless steel grows hair on your boobs. Full stop! Buy some cast iron.

Who needs that when all we have to do is eat some plastic, we'll grow hair everywhere bahahah. On a serious note the plastic does happen to contain estrogen so that too messes with hormones.

Just like the milk which has hormones in it and we drink. Ever notice the kids today we've got 13 yr olds that stand almost 6 ft tall.

9 year old girls who get their aunt flow, breast they are maturing much quick .

Man has hi jacked this planet everything they try to make better has only made it worse including all the damn I want it now style of living. Yes I am guilty of the instant wants too.

Accept microwaves I don't use those any more Russia banned the use of them a few years ago.

Actually, some of the early studies were seriously flawed. Like the one the OP cited for total renal failure patients. The Sci. American article I referenced said this best..

Is there any proof that Alzheimer's disease is related to exposure to aluminum--for instance, by using aluminum frying pans?

Two more researchers have responded to this question. Leonard Berg is a professor of neurology at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis; until recently, he directed the Alzheimer's Disease Research Center there. He replies:
"There is no proof, and the current consensus is that aluminum does not play a major role in the development of
Alzheimer's disease. But because the causes of the disorder are not understood at this time, one cannot rule out the possibility that aluminum could play a minor role. In our Center, we do not recommend that people avoid aluminum cooking pans or aluminum-containing antiperspirants or antacids because there is little evidence that such lifestyle changes are helpful. Moreover, it is impossible to avoid ingesting a certain amount of aluminum, which is found naturally in food and water."

"First, in the past, patients undergoing renal dialysis would often become confused. When renal failure occurs, the body cannot remove aluminum from the blood. In some regions, the water used for the dialysate contained a lot of aluminum. Some patients also used aluminum-containing medications. The amount of aluminum in the blood seemed to correlate with the amount of confusion the patients displayed; the concentration of aluminum in the blood of the confused patients was thousands of times higher than normal. Doctors subsequently started using purified water in renal dialysis and reducing the amount of aluminum-containing medication prescribed, which has greatly diminished the problem. When researchers realized that aluminum buildup in the bloodstream can cause confusion, they turned their attention toward the role of aluminum in Alzheimer's Disease. But the confusion associated with aluminum toxicity in dialysis patients is much different than the confusion of Alzheimer's. To date, there is no conclusive evidence that patients experiencing aluminum toxicity have a greater incidence of Alzheimer's Disease.

"Second, researchers found aluminum in plaques present in the brains of people who had suffered from Alzheimer's. These plaques are associated with lesions of the brain that contain amyloid protein, which is thought to damage nerve cells and thereby cause Alzheimer's. Unfortunately, these findings were again compromised by contamination. The plaques are 'sticky'; the water used to wash the tissue to prepare for staining included some aluminum. When the tissue was processed using more sophisticated analytical methods, or when more accurate measures of aluminum content in the Alzheimer's-diseased brain were used, no excess aluminum was found. In addition, studies of the total amount of aluminum in the body of patients with Alzheimer's Disease show no increase in aluminum concentrations as compared to healthy individuals.

BTW -- that doctor was a principal in the Neuro Lab at Washington Univ where my daughter worked for 2 years post Bachelor's degree. That lab is at the very top of Alzheimer's research in the USA..
We all associate things with what we can recall. The grandmother that got dementia lived to be 100, the grandfather lived to be a hundred but went fully blind about the same time her dementia got really bad. Tracing back through my memories of how healthy they generally were with one exception when Grandpa's Appendix broke (he was in his late sixties waited over twenty-four hours before he would let anyone take him in to the hospital). I think they both could have had similar or the same viruses, etc. but it could have affected each one differently due to whatever they ate a little different, had when they were children, etc. Neither went to the doctor much in their lifetimes. That Appendix breaking was the first for Grandpa in over forty years. Looking back now I regret not asking what exactly caused his Appendix to burst. It had to be some form of Sepsis?

You have a sense of smell? Mixed blessing I guess....... :D

Honestly one thing I remember years prior to my mother being diagnosed with Alz she lost her sense of smell. She always had a super sensitive sense of smell. The gas meter was on the front of her house behind some bushes. I complained every time I went there about how I could smell gas so strongly. I thought it may blow up one day. It was that bad. She would always say she couldn't smell it. I thought how odd that was at the time....everyone else could. It was years later that she was diagnosed.
Of course I have learned since then that that is a sign of oncoming Alz. THAT I know for fact to be true. No doctor had to tell me.

Honestly one thing I remember years prior to my mother being diagnosed with Alz she lost her sense of smell. She always had a super sensitive sense of smell. The gas meter was on the front of her house behind some bushes. I complained every time I went there about how I could smell gas so strongly. I thought it may blow up one day. It was that bad. She would always say she couldn't smell it. I thought how odd that was at the time....everyone else could. It was years later that she was diagnosed.
Of course I have learned since then that that is a sign of oncoming Alz. THAT I know for fact to be true. No doctor had to tell me.
My issue is polyps, had em removed years ago but they do grow back. Yes I can smell things just not as good as when they were first removed.

i do know your supposed to line your cooking pan with the shiny side of the foil "UP"

I dunno, I just went to cook dinner LOL, and started to reach for some foil to line the pan with and I stop dead in my tracks and asked myself the same thing. I was like -------t what the hell do I use now. LOL
I used a pan instead.

I've noticed for a long time how foil sometimes has that black soot on it even if not cooking with it but just throwing it over top of a pot lets say.................

I dunno guess there will have to be a new way to cook..........TEFLON ain't no dam good for people either.
Glass folks... Pyrex is where it's at.

My issue is polyps, had em removed years ago but they do grow back. Yes I can smell things just not as good as when they were first removed.

Smarty pants :lol:

i do know your supposed to line your cooking pan with the shiny side of the foil "UP"

I dunno, I just went to cook dinner LOL, and started to reach for some foil to line the pan with and I stop dead in my tracks and asked myself the same thing. I was like -------t what the hell do I use now. LOL
I used a pan instead.

I've noticed for a long time how foil sometimes has that black soot on it even if not cooking with it but just throwing it over top of a pot lets say.................

I dunno guess there will have to be a new way to cook..........TEFLON ain't no dam good for people either.
Glass folks... Pyrex is where it's at.

I use that too. I am sure something is wrong with it though.:neutral:

Smarty pants :lol:
Not kidding, my sinuses were full of polyps, could barely smell anything, had to have surgery to cut them out, had my nose packed for a week. When the removed the outer packing it wasn't bad but when they took out the inner packing it stung like hell, made my eyes water. When I got home the first thing I said when we entered the front door was, "the cat litter needs changing......." :D

Aluminum foil, which was first introduced in the early 1900s, is currently one of the most commonly used kitchen items. It is extremely versatile too, and is used for cooking, wrapping, and even for treating some common heath issues. However, the problem with this kitchen item is its neurotoxic nature, which negatively affects the brain function and it was even found to trigger the onset of Alzheimer`s disease. As explained by medical expert, exposure to this metal may lead to mental decline and loss of memory, balance, bodily control, and coordination.
Doctors Are Now Warning: If You Use Aluminum Foil, Stop It Or Face Deadly Consequences

or you can not believe it and think it's all a bunch of bs and keep right on using it so in ten years you can have your Doctor tell you , you are so ill because it's genetic.

It's only dangerous if you put the shiny side inward. Put the shiny side outward, and you'll be fine.

Not sure but isn't this the opposite of what Yarddog wrote?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Of course, I'll change immediately. Because a website like FAITH PANDA is a trusted source of cutting edge medical research and did NOT try to hack my computer while I went to view your link..

At least it's not the usual, Alex Jones at frootloop dot com.

Could it be he's wishing up?

Naw. Never mind.

[emoji854]

It's only dangerous if you put the shiny side inward. Put the shiny side outward, and you'll be fine.

Not sure but isn't this the opposite of what Yarddog wrote?

Nope, thats exactly what I said, your supposed to line your baking pan with the shiny side out, i dont know why they make it that way with one side shiny, but it seems almost as if that side is burnished, which would be sort of like compacting the surface of the metal , making it less likely to come of in your food.

This just in doctors are saying it's dangerous to breathe the air outside. If you walk outside please hold your breath..

There's a couple of dozen posts on Facebook going around now about the fear that slow cookers are giving us all lead poison. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Apparently according to the click bait, the lead seeps out of the ceramic pot during those long cooks. You can buy test tools from hardware stores and someone has. Showed no lead at all.

Doubtless, this aluminum thing will go away again.

Dude c'mon think about it when stuff gets hot like ceramic/ clay it gives off a gas we can't see. In that gas are going to be the chemicals which also get absorbed by the food.

All this bs we cook in isn't any damn good for us and wth else can we do , other than live like a freaking caveman LOL.

Are you suggesting lead has a gaseous state?

Forum List

Back