Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.
View attachment 368215are you calling her a liar?

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.
She's a quack whose webpage was taken down ... today...

Not sure what they are giving now, but that was part of the standard cocktail our local hospital was using to treat patients during the first months.
I haven’t seen it used in months. We’ve moved on to things with far better data.

No idea who she is or what she’s doing. I only know what the data shows, which in medicine is the only thing that should count.

Its not just her there were dozens of other doctors front line doctors that spoke to trumps miracle drug.

The data for hydroxychloroquine shows its a tremendous drug, its 60 year history shows its as safe as mother's milk and almost as cheap.
Data like this ...?

hqc.jpg

The data for hydroxychloroquine shows its a tremendous drug, its 60 year history shows its as safe as mother's milk and almost as cheap.
The FDA says you're a tool...

The FDA's record is hardly perfect

Can't watch TV for more than 20 minutes before a lawyer is inviting me to sue if I took one FDA approved pharmaceutical or another

LOL

Yeah, you go with that nutcase...

I'll go with an informed doctor...

LMAO @ the Daily Beast ...

You keep parroting the Fake News MSM ....

We ALL understand Leftist ARE NOT capable of independent thought !!!

SMH @ all crazy shit Leftist believe .....

Her sermons are publicly available.

You guys should be embarrassed.
Ok stick to the argument.. or can you? Lol
The argument is you’re glomming onto a fringe doctor without having any idea who she is.
Ok how does that disprove her 350 patients that recovered because of trumps miracle drug? Stick to the argument if you want to talk to her personal life go start another thread

The entirety of his argument
Is orange man bad.

People like him are complicit in 10s of thousands of needless deaths.

Its not just her there were dozens of other doctors front line doctors that spoke to trumps miracle drug.
name them?

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

LOL

The argument is you’re glomming onto a fringe doctor without having any idea who she is.
Ok how does that disprove her 350 patients that recovered because of trumps miracle drug? Stick to the argument if you want to talk to her personal life go start another thread
When she presents proof of it, we can talk. But I wouldn’t take the word of someone with such fringe views.

From your link:

Conclusions and relevance
In this multi-hospital assessment, when controlling for COVID-19 risk factors, treatment with hydroxychloroquine alone and in combination with azithromycin was associated with reduction in COVID-19 associated mortality. Prospective trials are needed to examine this impact.

You really aren't very good at this are you?

I guess he’s smarter than Americans front line doctors
Nah ...

He's just parroting what the Fake News MSM tells him to think ....

100 percent bubbleboy.
Did you read the daily beast article about her or are you afraid of leaving your bubble?

There are scores of doctors reproducing these results.
Then why is this the doctor that Trump is promoting?

LOL

When she presents proof of it, we can talk. But I wouldn’t take the word of someone with such fringe views.

I wouldn't even have her as my Dr.

Data like this ...?

Do you have a study of people that werent already on their deathbed with pre-existing conditions. Avg age 64 lol
Study was done in March lol
Do you have a comparative dosage?

This is what I have

350 patients Took Hydro! 100% survival rate..
your docs aren’t smart .. mine are

name them?

A Houston doctor who praises hydroxychloroquine and says that face masks aren’t necessary to stop transmission of the highly contagious coronavirus has become a star on the right-wing internet, garnering tens of millions of views on Facebook on Monday alone. Donald Trump Jr. declared the video of Stella Immanuel a “must watch,” while Donald Trump himself retweeted the video.

Before Trump and his supporters embrace Immanuel’s medical expertise, though, they should consider other medical claims Immanuel has made—including those about alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams.

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.
Ok and almost 100% of their patients survived Covid because of trumps miracle drug.. what exactly are you saying?

name them?

This is the same exact post another Trump hating leftist posted. You guys are getting lazy.
The issue is hydroxychloroquine and it's provable efficacy,,,not whether some doctor believes in evil spirits and such. Your fear is showing.

LOL

She did, google keeps deleting it

LOL

She’s a pediatrician with no hospital privileges.

LOL

The Tech giants promised that they would delete any info that didn't exactly concur with the Chinese-WHO findings.
They keep their promises pretty well.
Almost as well as they keep bubble people in the dark.

LOL

She’s a pediatrician with no hospital privileges.

View attachment 368204
Democrats get
Triggered

See....that will all be taken care of if joe biden, China' choice, wins in November....these doctors will simply have their medical licenses pulled if they go against the democrat party....right now, the democrat party can't do anything about these guys.......but in the future, when the democrat party has power? They will pay a price for going against democrat party "science."

LOL

Are you referring to her little speech or actual data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back