Do yourselves a favor and watch Graham’s opening speech before Horowitz IG testifies (Video)

I challenge any of the resident lefties to watch that video and then provide evidence that ANYTHING Graham said is inaccurate.

This whole thing is so ridiculous.

The Dimm Senators don’t even refute anything that Graham says, they just keep harking on how Strzok was UNSUCCESSFUL AT GETTING A CI IN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

Diane Feinstein’s driver for 30 years was a Chinese spy. When the CIA found out, they told her.

When they “thought” the Trump campaign had Russian spies, they kept it from Trump and spied on the Campaign.

If this is the government you want, wait until it flips the other way...because it will.

Wow. Really does peel back the delusional suspension of reality we have been laboring under.

What I found most damning was hearing Klinesmith changed an email from "yes carter page works for the CIA" to "No carter page does not work for the CIA" and then presents that falsified evidence to a FISA judge!

Carter page was the beginning of the entire operation to spy on the Trump campaign!

I mean HO-LEE-SHIT!!!

What I found most damning was hearing Klinesmith changed an email from "yes carter page works for the CIA" to "No carter page does not work for the CIA" and then presents that falsified evidence to a FISA judge!

Carter page was the beginning of the entire operation to spy on the Trump campaign!

I mean HO-LEE-SHIT!!!

Can you believe that shit? He full on changed an email from YES TO NO about Carter page being a spook and submitted that altered email (lie) to the FISA court.

Holy shit is right!

How is that not criminal?

I love when he reads out all the incriminating texts between Strzok and Page.

That shit is insane.

These partisan bias unscrupulous hacks were in charge of the investigation.

It’s like giving him the keys and putting a wolf in charge of the hen house. Would any sane human do that?

ELjFQRXWkAAtLgR.jpg

Where you at Lefties?

Listen to all those texts between Strzok and Page and tell me why they should have been involved in the investigation into Trump/Putin collusion to rig the 2016 POTUS election.

If they said all the exact same things about Obama, would you be ok with them being in charge of an investigation into the Obama campaign.

Just be honest. You know the answer.

Hey, whatever happened to our old friend Sassy, LOL.

Turn out the lights Irene............

Refute anything Graham said in his speech.

Just lay it out for us.
Fuck him and fuck you. I don't give a shit what he has to say. He's as big of a bootlicker as the rest of you are.

The truth hurts. You side with fascists.

Do you promise to fuck me, or are you just full of shit?

Look at this asshole who knows he is checkmated. All he has in his arsenal is “Fuck you”.

I guess that really is a white flag and he is admitting he is a fucking retard.

Thanks for playing, you absolute roast beef sandwich.

Why don’t Lefties call out Graham?

Let’s examine his points and debate them for accuracy, Lefties.

Call out where he is wrong and let’s discuss.

Anything at all that Graham said, call him out and let’s discuss.

Utterly stunning to watch him evaporate the feelings fog that emotetard Democrats laid down. Gotta remember the principal point is that they cannot accept the results of an election, they don’t think 63 million Americans had a right to vote for Trump, they rigged the election and Still lost , and the witch hunt revenge and overturn proceedings were launched.

Forum List

Back