Demo purposely misquote Trump

During the debate over impeachment articles, Rep. Escobar, using an analogy to stress the alleged problem in Trump’s phone call with Zelensky, said “I want you to do me a favor though.” This quote replaces the word “us” found in the memo on the call, with the word “me.”

During the debate over impeachment articles, Rep. Escobar, using an analogy to stress the alleged problem in Trump’s phone call with Zelensky, said “I want you to do me a favor though.” This quote replaces the word “us” found in the memo on the call, with the word “me.”

Isn't Escobar the traitor Dem House Rep that went to Juarez to coach illegals on how to get into our Country?
By Jove, I think she is!

This reminds me of a major pertinent fact.

Dimms who constantly tout 'the rule of law' throughout this shampeachment are the same Dimms that advocate for breaking our laws via Sanctuary Cities!

Big deal.

Me vs Us

The favor was the same.

It is a very big deal to change the wording when you quote somebody. Dems REALLY REEAALLYY want trump to have said "me", but he did not. He said "us", which means something very different. Trump's words were changed by a lefty who simply could not help himself from doing what lefties do. Changing the wording withing quote marks is completely dishonest.

Many political forums forbid members to change the wording when they quote other members. This is because it is crooked, dishonest, and wrong to change other people's words when there are quote marks around them.

Big deal.

Me vs Us

The favor was the same.

People who don't see why it's a big deal to change somebody's words that have quote marks around them in order to make them fit a political narrative are why lefties will lose 2020. Absolutely disgusting.

Claiming a personal aggrandizing act, or discourse, as a National Interest matter is Abuse of Power. Richard Nixon would often "Wrap" his personal aggrandizing initiatives, "Up in the flag." "Wrapping himself up in the flag," was the common charge of the Abuse of Power at the time. "If the President does it, it is not illegal," was the similar Richard Nixon mantra, now the Donald John Trump kind of mantra. The "us" usage is evidence of Abuse of Power, in the U.S. legal history. "Us" and "Me" are truly not interchangeable. The usage is evidence of the Donald John Trump: Even Tweet geo-mapping crimes(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(New Presidential Tweets have a geo-mapping context, even(?)!)

People who don't see why it's a big deal to change somebody's words that have quote marks around them in order to make them fit a political narrative

Classic.
How many times have conservatives CHANGED trumps own words saying things like......

"He meant to say...."
"He didn't say that." When in FACT it is on video.

The Republicans appear to be making a claim that the Democratic Party is changing the transcript of the Ukrainian phone call language to include a "Do ME a favor" reading instead of "Do US a favor" reading of the language used. That would be the Republicans charging Donald John Trump with Abuse of Power.

The concept applied in the guilty verdict opinions about Richard Nixon clearly makes the Republicans now charging Donald John Trump with Abuse of Power. The concept applied to Nixon was the same: Wrapping himself up in the flag." It was common then. It will easily be common next week, and in January.

wrap (oneself) in the flag

(The "Donald John Trump" geo-locations of the Tweet Storms is also apparent in new languages(?)!)

Claiming a personal aggrandizing act, or discourse, as a National Interest matter is Abuse of Power. Richard Nixon would often "Wrap" his personal aggrandizing initiatives, "Up in the flag." "Wrapping himself up in the flag," was the common charge of the Abuse of Power at the time. "If the President does it, it is not illegal," was the similar Richard Nixon mantra, now the Donald John Trump kind of mantra. The "us" usage is evidence of Abuse of Power, in the U.S. legal history. "Us" and "Me" are truly not interchangeable. The usage is evidence of the Donald John Trump: Even Tweet geo-mapping crimes(?).

(New Presidential Tweets have a geo-mapping context, even(?)!)

Man, you really have a bad case of TDS! Have you spught professional help? We don't want you to to wind like Adam Schiff-for-brains!

People who don't see why it's a big deal to change somebody's words that have quote marks around them in order to make them fit a political narrative

Classic.
How many times have conservatives CHANGED trumps own words saying things like......

"He meant to say...."

You have got an example or you pulling shit from ass again, libtard?

Classic.

"He meant to say...."

You have got an example or you pulling shit from ass again, libtard?
Winco is QUITE, QUITE dim.............

Nixon, like shit family liars of the Admiral Rockwell Tory Russian Agent legacy: Have no sense of the Nixon Abuse of Power, The Donald John Trump legacy of the Abuse of Power! Both are in the context of, "If the President does it, it is not illegal: Like mutilating baby genitalia on the streets of New York City--the Trump based claim, from NRA, of what he is allowed to do even with a gun.

(The Donald John Trump new geo-mapping of the location of the Tweet Storms is also useful evidence!"

Classic.

"He meant to say...."
The blob is probably laughing his gargantuan ass off at what his followers are willing to believe.

The Nixon indictments are evident in Trump. Nixon was famous for the allegation that, "If the President does it, it is not illegal," like Trump asserting that he can do anything he wants as President. Then the "Us-word" is easily shown Trump "Wrapping himself up in the flag." Nixon was usually thought more legendary about that, in the events surrounding discovery of the Watergate break-in

The investigations presenting evidence and indictments get less murky going into the Trial phase.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(For the Kingdom of Heaven is about creating Homelessness: (Matt 25:14-30)!)

Forum List

Back