Do yourselves a favor and watch Graham’s opening speech before Horowitz IG testifies (Video)

Liberals, where are you?

What did Graham say that is not accurate, let’s discuss.

If you think everything he said is accurate, why do you support a Corrupt Obama?

Don’t go soft on me, you guys never fail to come in guns ablazing...don’t be cowards,

Let’s deal with some truth and let’s discuss,
Cowards all.

Media deliberately and knowingly falsely put out a lie, a defective product. We do not allow such distribution to the public with any other entity in the USA. Until they cease being recklessly in error, they need to be shut down.
American people can see this. Democratic Party is out of touch with reality.

Apparently the resident Dimms agree with Graham.

I knew you guys would come around. Welcome to reality.

Compare how Graham conducted his hearing versus Nadler and Schiff.

Dimms are such pathetic statists.

this Horowitz character was recommended by Maryland Dem Sen Crazy Ben Cardin. what did you expect, my conservative friends?

The Problem with LIARS..........they need new Lies to cover the original Lies.......a cycle of Lies.........that EVENTUALLY can't escape the Truth.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost.......poor things............

"As bad as the IG Report is for the FBI and others, and it is really bad, remember that Horowitz was appointed by Obama. There was tremendous bias and guilt exposed, so obvious, but Horowitz couldn’t get himself to say it. Big credibility loss. Obama knew everything!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back