Do yourselves a favor and watch Graham’s opening speech before Horowitz IG testifies (Video)

He lays it all out perfectly! I am not a huge Graham fan, but my favorite gay conservative frames the entire situation perfectly, including references to J Edgar Hoover spying on MLK.

Graham absolutely hit it out of the park...thanks for sharing.
I gotta ask...what the fuck is that thing in the purple shirt sitting behind him over his left shoulder?

He was killing it so that girl was sent to fidget and be a distraction

Lefties, where are you let’s dicuss this.

Let’s go down the line point for point.

What did Graham say that was untrue? Let’s start there.

The FBI knew Carter Page was a CIA asset spying on Russia and the FBI lied to the FISA COURT and said he was NOT a CIA ASSET.

HOLY SHIT, LEFTIES.

You guys have a deep hole to dig yourselves out of.

Explain that one to us. One man changed an email from “Carter Page is a CIA ASSET” to “Carter Page is NOT a CIA asset”

Does that seem credible?

Lefties?

What’s your take?

Again, pretend it was BUSH doing this to OBAMA. That should be your yardstick.

He lays it all out perfectly! I am not a huge Graham fan, but my favorite gay conservative frames the entire situation perfectly, including references to J Edgar Hoover spying on MLK.

Graham absolutely hit it out of the park...thanks for sharing.
I gotta ask...what the fuck is that thing in the purple shirt sitting behind him over his left shoulder?

I thought it was a Ford Mustang transmission. What I call a tranny.

Lefties are absolutely repelled by facts. It’s amazing.

Can I get a shout out from the Lefties in the House?

Let’s talk about the FBI and the FISA WARRANT and OBAMA SPYING ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT.

The entire report is filled with a huge amount of indictable material. Durham is going to be very busy.

The entire report is filled with a huge amount of indictable material. Durham is going to be very busy.

No no no, according to Comey..the FBI was vindicated!

So silly.

ELjFQRXWkAAtLgR.jpg
Hey, whatever happened to our old friend Sassy, LOL.

Turn out the lights Irene............

Refute anything Graham said in his speech.

Just lay it out for us.
Fuck him and fuck you. I don't give a shit what he has to say. He's as big of a bootlicker as the rest of you are.
Well put.

Media deliberately and knowingly falsely put out a lie, a defective product. We do not allow such distribution to the public with any other entity in the USA. Until they cease being recklessly in error, they need to be shut down.

Liberals, where are you?

What did Graham say that is not accurate, let’s discuss.

If you think everything he said is accurate, why do you support a Corrupt Obama?

Don’t go soft on me, you guys never fail to come in guns ablazing...don’t be cowards,

Let’s deal with some truth and let’s discuss,

Are the resident lefties admitting the FBI lied to get the FISA warrant and the whole Mueller investigation was a coup attempt by Democrats?

That’s some crazy shit.

How will you guys feel when it happens to the next Dem POTUS?

Lefties, let’s discuss the 17 lies by the FBI to get the FISA warrant.

Where are you Guys?

Such cowards.

You knew it was all a scam, but you lied for 3 years.

Your guy is next. The next Dimm you vote for and wins POTUS will be impeached.

Graham can be really good when he wants to be. I think he has a little deep state in him too though.

Are the resident lefties admitting the FBI lied to get the FISA warrant and the whole Mueller investigation was a coup attempt by Democrats?

That’s some crazy shit.

How will you guys feel when it happens to the next Dem POTUS?
They can’t come to grips that this is all a partisan hit job on our President.

Forum List

Back