I do , everyday

I wish I could turn into a nuclear bomb

First stop ?? Seattle , SF and Portland

Sorry. Donā€™t hate me for being honest

I do , everyday

You need not worry, when William Jefferson Clinton (Slick Willie) gave China the secrets to land a ICBM anywhere on the continental US, the Chinese gave the "Rocket Man" the ability to also put a missile on our west coast. I will not shed a tear when a mushroom cloud shows up there. Why else would Nancy Piglosi move as far away and move to Florida.

North Korea tested an intercontinental ballistic missile on Friday that, for the first time, appeared capable of reaching the West Coast of the United States, according to experts ā€” a milestone that American presidents have long declared the United States could not tolerate.

North Korea Tests a Ballistic Missile That Experts Say Could Hit ...

www.nytimes.com/2017/07/28/world/asia/north-korea-ballistic-missile.html

Attachments

• 1676852440603.png
    1676852440603.png
    358 bytes · Views: 6
When are you posting about your so-called business.

Do I wish I had powers?

Probably would be a better question to those I would abuse with them.
They probably deserved it however.

I'd opt for the ability to absorb all knowledge, information, exoerience, and skill from any, and every person I could come into physical contact with. I'd then proceed to shake hands with every person I came into contact with...

I do , everyday

Super healing would be nice......or the ability to heal others...but that would become a major pain in the butt......as Sam Kinison pointed out, the sick would find you in the bathroom and you would have no peace....

Forum List

Back