George Bernard Shaw may have been right.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
I have been going round and round with people in the law and justice section about the death of tyre nichols. It leads me to believe that what George Bernard Shaw had to say in the meme I will show was right.

George Bernard Shaw.jpg

The early Christian rules of life were not made to last, because the early Christians didn't believe the world itself was made to last. ~ G.B.S.

And so Christians need to deal with bibles they need to claim are only rhetoric, embellishment, and allegory.

And now the acceptance of Darwinian evolution that has to be the final and fatal cut.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on Paul". Philosopher GBS born in Ireland in 1856 lived until 1950

• Banned
The early Christian rules of life were not made to last, because the early Christians didn't believe the world itself was made to last. ~ G.B.S.

And so Christians need to deal with bibles they need to claim are only rhetoric, embellishment, and allegory.

And now the acceptance of Darwinian evolution that has to be the final and fatal cut.

The sad thing about being willingly stupid is that there is no final and fatal cut that can be made to it.

• Banned
"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on Paul". Philosopher GBS born in Ireland in 1856 lived until 1950

That may be true. But without Paul, Peter wouldn't have shit. It's like the host of Dirty Jobs says. Speaking of the people who do the dirty jobs that make civilized life possible for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back