Do you watch football world championship?

Do many americans watch it or no? I think soccer is not really a sport in america.

Columbus, Ohio has a professional soccer team. A rich lady donated 200 acres in Hilliard, Ohio for the sole purpose of soccer fields for children. Soccer games are a big deal in Hilliard because the cops stop traffic to let the soccer players in and out which is more than a nuisance. I still don't know what a Hat Trick is but hear the term on TV.

A nice person on another forum lives and was born in North Portugal and deep into soccer. She is Basque and when North Portugal fought South Portugal, North Portugal won which gave her dreams of winning the World Cup. I can only hope that winning soccer team does not do to the World Cup what the winning hockey team did to the Stanley Cup. The Stanley Cup has been shit in and pissed in, drank liquor out of and lost in a creek but found. Ice Hockey is not a violent sport.

Do many americans watch it or no? I think soccer is not really a sport in america.

Columbus, Ohio has a professional soccer team. A rich lady donated 200 acres in Hilliard, Ohio for the sole purpose of soccer fields for children. Soccer games are a big deal in Hilliard because the cops stop traffic to let the soccer players in and out which is more than a nuisance. I still don't know what a Hat Trick is but hear the term on TV.

A "hat trick" is when a player scores three goals in a game.

The term derives from hockey. Decades ago, when a hockey player scored three times in one game, the men in the crowd would throw their hats onto the ice as a sign of celebration and reverence towards the player who scored three goals.

Soccer is growing in the US. Professional soccer (MLS) already surpassed the NBA and NHL in average attendance. In the US soccer doesn't get the best athletes, but is still doing well enough. I don't/haven't watched any of the World Cup matches, but then I didn't watch any Stanley Cup games or NBA finals.

Soccer is growing in the US. Professional soccer (MLS) already surpassed the NBA and NHL in average attendance. In the US soccer doesn't get the best athletes, but is still doing well enough. I don't/haven't watched any of the World Cup matches, but then I didn't watch any Stanley Cup games or NBA finals.

You bluster and boil about soccer and hockey but admit you are not a sports fan. Try ice hockey on a pond in competitive competition and when you win...no harm, no foul. No penalty box on a farm pond but the referee is elected by the players.

I think I heard this correctly - DC United is being purchased for $450 million.

That's frickin' amazing.

Here is one thing more amazing fact. One billion one dollar bills stretched end to end reaches beyond the orbit of Jupiter. Mind Boggling and thought provoking.

Yes, I watch the Superbowl. :)

You should never use a fake Florida Flag with a yellow Florida Great Seal at the conjunction of the bars. I know what a real Florida Flag looks like because I shimmed up the Flag Pole and stole it in my salad years.

You should never use a fake Florida Flag with a yellow Florida Great Seal at the conjunction of the bars. I know what a real Florida Flag looks like because I shimmed up the Flag Pole and stole it in my salad years.

Proof? You do realize that's an actual picture, right, numbnuts? That is a real Florida Flag. :)

Much mo' bettah than the one they came up with after snowflakes pitched a hissyfit.

Something tells me your salad-tossing days aren't done yet.

Last edited:
Soccer played in tiny shoes is gay. Diving and crying are the most used tactics.

Proof? You do realize that's an actual picture, right, numbnuts? That is a real Florida Flag. :)

Much mo' bettah than the one they came up with after snowflakes pitched a hissyfit.

Something tells me your salad-tossing days aren't done yet.

Let me describe in detail my thievery of the Florida Flag committed at night on the Pinellas Peninsula. The Eagles Club reported the lost flag but nobody snitched me down in my company even though the Florida Cops questioned them. Strike when the iron is hot or not. The Eagles forgot to grease their flag pole. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back