Do you want Obama to send troops to fight ISIS?

I hope your right because no way should our troops be sent to fight those monsters.

Let the rest of the Muslim world fight those shitbags.

Their tactics are monstrous but their fighters aren't anything special...the Kurds whipped them without any help from Dear Leader. Our 3rd ID would go through them like shit through a goose. They claim they want us to come fight them knowing our leftists will fully support them. If we do go back in, it has to be two weeks of what we did in Desert Storm....hit them like a ton of bricks...they'd collapse and run.

Only problem is that the lefty idiots in this country want our military to fight with both hands tied behind their backs and ridiculous rules of engagement.

Hell. Those idiots are more concerned about the right of the jihadist shitbags than they are about our own soldiers.

I for one could care less if ISIS takes over the whole middle east. If the rest of the Muslim morons don't fight them then neither should we. Hope they all kill each other.

do a 'highway of Death' type battle on the enemy , no problem with them after that Battle . Even their ideology would like be abandoned after that kinda battle . Course I agree with your opinion on the ROE but a battle like I describe has no rules Claudette .

Their tactics are monstrous but their fighters aren't anything special...the Kurds whipped them without any help from Dear Leader. Our 3rd ID would go through them like shit through a goose. They claim they want us to come fight them knowing our leftists will fully support them. If we do go back in, it has to be two weeks of what we did in Desert Storm....hit them like a ton of bricks...they'd collapse and run.
Yes, and IMO we fear them more than we should. For example, I don't believe they really behead people.

]
Yes, and IMO we fear them more than we should. For example, I don't believe they really behead people.

Barry Barack fears them but he also fears the man he's married to. Of course they behead and burn captives alive....they're psychopaths and need to be exterminated by other arabs...we've already done our ground war thing there. I'd suggest bringing back nape/snake for some good times on their troop columns....the world could bitch in public and cheer us on in private.

thanks for the news but no big deal in my opinion . 450 on the ground are nothing other than a problem if any of them are ever caught and held by the Islamic state 'isis' Quorthon !!

Ah, for the days of the British regulars, they charged the enemy marching in row after row, real fighting men. Now we want stop, think it over, consider things like, is it worth it. Is there any other way for posters to show their manhood and courage?

Nearly two-thirds of voters say U.S. allies losing fight against Islamic State - Washington Times

A lot has been said about isis and it seems we the people of the United States are united with the point on the future of isis.
It is clear that they must be killed (no variants).

To solve the problem we train Iraqis troops to do all the dirty job (doesn't work cause muslims sympathize muslims, even the most radical ones) and at the moment we are not officially involved into a War with isis.

What do you think, should we send our troops to fight isis or should we wait for something?

What is more important - lives of our soldiers or lives of the innocent refusing to negotiate with terrorists?

First time I clicked on this thread and not reading any further than the OP. I do not want a third Iraq War with dead American youth scattered across that country, it isn't worth it, and whether we defeat ISIS or not, there are three separate and distinct cultures there and in Syria, which ISIS controls parts of, who have hated each other for 1000 years or more. As General George Patton is quoted as saying "I don't like paying in blood for the same real estate twice." Even if we "think" we have defeated ISIS, we haven't defeated or eliminated the racial and religious hatred's of those three cultures, and violence will continue.

President Obama, totally inexperienced in foreign affairs, ran on a campaign promise to end the Iraq War. Upon assuming the office, he did exactly that. He not only honored the campaign promise, but told the world we were leaving; told our enemies there the exact time table for our military withdrawal, and announced the date when our last tank and infantry brigade crossed over the Iraqi border, into Kuwait. Handed the terrorists now known as ISIS the information they needed to take control.

All they did was lay low, and flood back into Iraq, disarm the Iraqi army, which is mostly part of ISIS itself, and start a killing rampage among their own, and Christians and Jews worldwide. Obama's major error was in not leaving 10,000 or so troops to control the major cities of Iraq there long enough for the newly elected government to take control and protect the citizenry. That should have been at least 10-years occupation, and we would have had a much different outcome than what is today a murderous rogue non-state vigilante mob using American weapons.

We paid for control of those Iraqi cities in American soldiers blood once. Never again, there are countries over in the Middle East with a vested interest in the elimination of IS and ISIS that could handle the problem. We are out of Iraq, except for an advisory role, and air support, dropping 500 pound bombs, costing thousand and thousands of dollars, on pick up trucks. That is our foreign policy, and we should stay the heck out of that area, period..............

Forum List

Back