Do you want Obama to send troops to fight ISIS?

most Americans economy was fine before mrobama and we had those troops all over the world !! Border should be fixed by civilian border patrol , walls , patrols , electronic monitoring Brian .

most Americans economy was fine before mrobama and we had those troops all over the world !! Border should be fixed by civilian border patrol , walls , patrols , electronic monitoring Brian .

And relative to now iraq was a great place before going in. Why spend more $ and lives to make a shithole worse? It will get worse on its own for free.

you know what I think , no reason for me to rehash based on your fears or your crystal ball , USA troops , western troops with good war fighting rules [roe] are needed to defeat 'Islamic state' / caliphate Brian .

you know what I think , no reason for me to rehash based on your fears or your crystal ball , USA troops , western troops with good war fighting rules [roe] are needed to defeat 'Islamic state' / caliphate Brian .

And that will do what? The people will still hate us. The U.S. will get nothing but a big bill.

they have lots of OIL to pay the bill and I personally don't care WHO hates the USA . Keep them and their ilk in the desert where they belong and eventually they might put that hate energy into building schools and hospitals . Might teach them about the Japanese and they'll build some nice motorcycles and cars Brian .

they have lots of OIL to pay the bill and I personally don't care WHO hates the USA . Keep them and their ilk in the desert where they belong and eventually they might put that hate energy into building schools and hospitals . Might teach them about the Japanese and they'll build some nice motorcycles and cars Brian .

Haha. You must be joking if you think we will be paid for anything.

I say let the troops decide. They deserve better. Im sick of seeing them be sent to wars by civilian turds in Washington who wont take care of them once they return.

Wow...the ignorance contained in that post is STAGGERING, Bucs! Here in the US our military does not control itself. It takes it's orders from the Executive Branch and in some ways Congress. The military does not have a say in it nor should they. They serve the people and the people's elected representatives...they don't serve themselves!

I don't believe isis will be stopped unless there is a strong, united, massive effort to wipe them out. They have their eyes on more than just the Middle East. Better to stop them there rather than here. Although, they are already here. The more they advance the harder it will be to rid the world of them. They may be a 'small' minority of islam but they are mighty and now they have 2300 usa humvees recently added to their stock pile. obama will not ever authorize troops. Not on his watch. He will allow them to grow and thrive and leave it to the next guy to deal with.

"ISIS’ desire to sack Rome warranted an entire e-book, predicting “recruits” from among “left-wing activists” in Europe sympathetic to their cause “will give intelligence, share weapons and do undercover work for the Muslims to pave the way for the conquest of Rome.” They also predicted, though, that the Mafia will put up a fight.

Here in the United States, nearly a month ago the Pentagon raised the security level at military bases to the highest level since the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

FBI Director James Comey warned around the same time that “the haystack is the entire country” when it comes to finding ISIS.

“We are looking for the needles, but increasingly the needles are unavailable to us. … This is the ‘going dark’ problem in living color,” Comey said. “There are Elton Simpsons out there that I have not found and I cannot see.”

Will ISIS Attack on June 29 Anniversary PJ Media

speculation on your part Brian and all I'm saying is that they have oil . Might have to make a deal . Maybe we will see what happen sometime in the future Brian !!

No, we should most definitely not send any troops to the region. You'd think a decade of boots on the ground would teach the warmongers, but no, they're just itching to start Iraq 3.

The air support, training, and weapons that President Obama has been offering the last 10 months are good enough. In the end, the people in that region have to stand up for their own damn countries.

Luckily, ISIS will never have its own state because it has been proven for a year now that they have no governing strategy. You can waltz into a town, behead some people and chase all the townspeople away, but if you're just going to stand around with your dick in your hands while the townspeople regroup with American support, you'll lose the town, as ISIS has for a year now. It's a whole cycle of them taking cities only to cough them up because they could care less about governing. They'll never have their caliphate.

Nearly two-thirds of voters say U.S. allies losing fight against Islamic State - Washington Times

A lot has been said about isis and it seems we the people of the United States are united with the point on the future of isis.
It is clear that they must be killed (no variants).

To solve the problem we train Iraqis troops to do all the dirty job (doesn't work cause muslims sympathize muslims, even the most radical ones) and at the moment we are not officially involved into a War with isis.

What do you think, should we send our troops to fight isis or should we wait for something?

What is more important - lives of our soldiers or lives of the innocent refusing to negotiate with terrorists?
Nope......Obama will just end up getting them killed by hamstringing them with ridiculous rules of engagement.

speculation on your part Brian and all I'm saying is that they have oil . Might have to make a deal . Maybe we will see what happen sometime in the future Brian !!

We were told we'd be paid in oil before we went in the first time. We still have gotten nothing.

I don't understand those saying it's none of our business, we should just leave it to those in the midst of it to fight. What if we had said that about Hitler? If monsters are knocking at your door and you cannot adequately fight them off/defend yourself, then others should help defeat the beast because if they don't, sooner or later the beast will be knocking on their door.

I don't understand those saying it's none of our business, we should just leave it to those in the midst of it to fight. What if we had said that about Hitler? If monsters are knocking at your door and you cannot adequately fight them off/defend yourself, then others should help defeat the beast because if they don't, sooner or later the beast will be knocking on their door.

Germany was a military superpower. ISIS is a glorified street gang.

See the difference?

Didn't isis just hold a massive parade out in the open the other week? A perfect opportunity to drone bomb the shit out of them, wiping out numerous achmed assholes. No one did anything. Great strategy.

Iraq has to win it. If we go there they can't fight us. There will be a few small fights then they disappear into the civilians. Then if we stay there our troops deal with getting bombed regularly. If we leave then ISIS is quickly back. No winning for us. Iraq has to fight them.

See the difference?

No, they aren't. They are deranged islamic terrorists, recruiting worldwide to their cause, inch by inch moving forward. You think they're nothing more than a street gang. They get a kick out of how much many under-estimate them. You know, think of them as jv and all.

:rolleyes:

See the difference?

No, they aren't. They are deranged islamic terrorists, recruiting worldwide to their cause, inch by inch moving forward. You think they're nothing more than a street gang. They get a kick out of how much many under-estimate them. You know, think of them as jv and all.

:rolleyes:

They would have no chance against our army. They beat iraq because Iraqis run.

Forum List

Back