...Do you wanna help Ukraine? ......

No, you don't any more.
We don't admit countries to NATO anymore?

Uh, except for when we did in 2020.

In fact, since the gross maniac Putin invaded a European country in 2007, NATO has admitted 4 new members, all in Eastern Europe.

Maybe you didn't know this.

We don't admit countries to NATO anymore?

Uh, except for when we did in 2020.

In fact, since the gross maniac Putin invaded a European country in 2007, NATO has admitted 4 new members, all in Eastern Europe.

Maybe you didn't know this.
Wasn't that obvious that I meant "as of now"?

Wasn't that obvious that I meant "as of now"?
I didn't figure you were reading NATO's collective mind.

As of right now, 3 countries are considered candidates for NATO: Georgia, Ukraine, and Boznia &Herzegovina

You can bet they will all be pushing harder for membership, now.

I didn't figure you were reading NATO's collective mind.

As of right now, 3 countries are considered candidates for NATO: Georgia, Ukraine, and Boznia &Herzegovina

You can bet they will all be pushing harder for membership, now.
Consider them all you want, none of them will get in.

Many Americans dispute the deep state exists, even though it’s evident.

Wel that's a pretty generic statement. "Many Americans".....dispute a whole lot of things, e.g., the world is round, gravity exists, Clovis people were the first, Jimmy Hoffa is dead, and that John F.Kennedy, Jr. will not soon be President.

So, yeah, I'd take the side of the bet that 'many Americans' do dispute the existence of a 'deep state'.
Seems a safe bet.

So, good poster gipper, what can you say or do to persuade those many Americans it really does exist?
Name names?
Give us some details of testimony, evidence, ajudications, confessions?
Hell, is there a membership list? A nifty badge? Dues? Fees? Secret oath? Or handshake?
How do you apply?
And if they are all that ubiquitous and powerful too, why haven't you, yourself, joined?
After all, you seem to indicate they are the winning hand. Why not side with the winning team? No?

Wel that's a pretty generic statement. "Many Americans".....dispute a whole lot of things, e.g., the world is round, gravity exists, Clovis people were the first, Jimmy Hoffa is dead, and that John F.Kennedy, Jr. will not soon be President.

So, yeah, I'd take the side of the bet that 'many Americans' do dispute the existence of a 'deep state'.
Seems a safe bet.

So, good poster gipper, what can you say or do to persuade those many Americans it really does exist?
Name names?
Give us some details of testimony, evidence, ajudications, confessions?
Hell, is there a membership list? A nifty badge? Dues? Fees? Secret oath? Or handshake?
How do you apply?
And if they are all that ubiquitous and powerful too, why haven't you, yourself, joined?
After all, you seem to indicate they are the winning hand. Why not side with the winning team? No?
I’ve done this here many times over the years.

Read Ike’s farewell speech from FUCKING 1960. That’s a start.

Then try it again, in a couple of sentences.

Should be no problem, for such an expert as you.
The dumb American like Lost in Indiana knows nothing about Ukraine but also nothing about his own country’s war crimes.

Like in Yemen for instance.

• According to a new United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) report released on 23 November, it is projected that by the end of 2021 the death toll from Yemen’s war will reach 377,000 individuals as a result of direct and indirect causes. Nearly 70% of those killed would be children under the age of five.
Yemen - Conflict and impact on civilians (DG ECHO, UN organisations, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 24 November 2021) - Yemen.

The dumb American like Lost in Indiana knows nothing about Ukraine but also nothing about his own country’s war crimes.

Like in Yemen for instance.

• According to a new United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) report released on 23 November, it is projected that by the end of 2021 the death toll from Yemen’s war will reach 377,000 individuals as a result of direct and indirect causes. Nearly 70% of those killed would be children under the age of five.
Yemen - Conflict and impact on civilians (DG ECHO, UN organisations, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 24 November 2021) - Yemen.

Your whataboutism doesn't help you or Putin, sorry. It actually makes you look as though you excuse more war crimes than anyone. But you don't think these things through.

Your whataboutism doesn't help you or Putin, sorry. It actually makes you look as though you excuse more war crimes than anyone. But you don't think these things through.
Crazy! The idiots in charge are taking us to the brink of nuclear war and you are ignorantly cheering them on.

Sorry, no interest in your cult fantasies. Now go kick the dog again. Thanks,Biden!
Yeah, Thanks Biden, you fucker.

1646964800338.png

Crazy! The idiots in charge are taking us to the brink of nuclear war and you are ignorantly cheering them on.

Your morality and ethics are backwards, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Only one person is intentionally slaughtering civilians in Europe and threatening t use nukes If anyone tries to stop him.

Right, that'll distract from the biggest fuckup in American history that is Quid Pro Biden...
Dude, you don't even need a message board. Just a mirror and some drywall to punch. I could say literally anything, and these postings from you would be the same. Like a broken children's toy or something...

Forum List

Back