...Do you wanna help Ukraine? ......

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
There are many ways to help Ukraine fight Russia's aggression.

First, you can go over there and fight (I think tho, you may wanna check with the State Department first)

You can send money, someway, somehow.

And here is one of those ways, per this morning's AXIOS newsletter.

My avatar makes no recommendations, is merely a facilitator of information developed by others.....tho with that said, Axios does provide one method for you to check out the charity you wish to donate to.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From AXIOS:

🏠 An even newer, real-time wave to surf: Booking an Airbnb stay in Ukraine — not to visit but as a way to send money to a family in need.

• Last week, 61,000 nights were booked at Airbnbs in Kyiv and other cities — 34,000 of them by Americans.
  • Try it.
🧠 Tip to go: Be careful when giving. These four sites, all recommended by the Federal Trade Commission, let you verify whether a charity is reputable:

And remember, if you want a deduction, you can make sure the charity qualifies by hitting the IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search.

Help? Lets end the war.

Assure Putin no membership in NATO for Ukraine and Georgia. Independence for the Donbass region to stop Ukraine’s killing of ethnic Russians. Stop supplying Ukraine with war machines. Putin remove all troops from Ukraine. War over.

Although I feel for the people of Ukraine and for the people/soldiers of Russia that have no choice in the matter, it's not my problem at least not directly my problem. It's not my fight.

Maybe it will become WWIII and become the world's fight, but it is much bigger than me and there is little if anything I can do about it.

Help? Lets end the war.

Assure Putin no membership in NATO for Ukraine and Georgia. Independence for the Donbass region to stop Ukraine’s killing of ethnic Russians. Stop supplying Ukraine with war machines. Putin remove all troops from Ukraine. War over.
IOW, hand Putin a win on a silver platter.

There are many ways to help Ukraine fight Russia's aggression.

First, you can go over there and fight (I think tho, you may wanna check with the State Department first)

You can send money, someway, somehow.

And here is one of those ways, per this morning's AXIOS newsletter.

My avatar makes no recommendations, is merely a facilitator of information developed by others.....tho with that said, Axios does provide one method for you to check out the charity you wish to donate to.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From AXIOS:

🏠 An even newer, real-time wave to surf: Booking an Airbnb stay in Ukraine — not to visit but as a way to send money to a family in need.

• Last week, 61,000 nights were booked at Airbnbs in Kyiv and other cities — 34,000 of them by Americans.
  • Try it.
🧠 Tip to go: Be careful when giving. These four sites, all recommended by the Federal Trade Commission, let you verify whether a charity is reputable:

And remember, if you want a deduction, you can make sure the charity qualifies by hitting the IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search.

^^^This type of virtue signaling is the left's new "wearing a mask alone outside".

Hey Chillicothe, make sure you welcome the Ukrainian refugees with open arms and an open wallet. They are almost uniformly white, Christian, and conservative.

IOW, hand Putin a win on a silver platter.
Map of Tsarist Russian Empire...1914

Screenshot_20220309-093012.png

That's pre-Soviet. The beginning of WWI.

See Keiv?

Not independent.

We are involving ourselves in a century old struggle.

Just like Iraq and Afghanistan.

We would be wise to sit this one out IMO.

Democrats are saying that the only reason America wants to help the Ukraine is because the Ukrainian people are white

Would you rather Ukrainians continue to die and potentially cause a nuclear war, because you hate Putin?
How many wins are you ready to give Putin before we say no more? How many more people will die if we don't stop him now?

I think you're just an uninformed moron.
Who cares what you think? The facts are our government and the pet media have been blowing smoke up our asses. Notice how not one pundit has mentioned the Russian strategy mirrors the one Putin used in Chechnya? Nope, doesn't fit the narrative. The West wanted a quick conclusion, a mostly intact Ukraine ready for an insurgency. Putin isn't playing along.

Everyone is focused on the energy, that's an immediate impact. As this drags out all the rest comes into play. Some of it is little, like the loss of Ukrainian neon used in chip production, but the next big thing is wheat. Countries will starve. Not just because there is a shortage, but because they cannot afford it, because they are already struggling with crippling debt maintenance.

You might be right though, I'm just uninformed, right?

Hey @Chillicothe, make sure you welcome the Ukrainian refugees with open arms and an open wallet. They are almost uniformly white, Christian, and conservative

It's their allies and their globalist leftist one worlders that are the problem.

Forum List

Back