...Do you wanna help Ukraine? ......

Help? Lets end the war.

Assure Putin no membership in NATO for Ukraine and Georgia. Independence for the Donbass region to stop Ukraine’s killing of ethnic Russians. Stop supplying Ukraine with war machines. Putin remove all troops from Ukraine. War over.

Thank you for that Russian propaganda.

That's the same logic for Nazi Germany taking over the Sudentenland.

But I'm guessing history ain't your strong point.

I don't need to prove you're wrong Nazi, you need to prove you're right.

BUT you can't, because you're a fucking liar.

Such is the way of Nazis like you.
If you say so but I remind you the democrats are still in power and you can suck eggs.

You told a fucking lie.

Back it up, or admit you're a fucking liar - which everyone on USMB already knows you to be.
Do you really think I care what a brain dead fool like you thinks or if you think at all?
Go away. Youre becoming erratic. Better still , point out the lies.

Lol. History lesson from you. Lmfao. Yeah we need another world war because Putin’s like Hitler. Do you fail to see how dumb your point is?

Yes, I would like to save Ukrainians from Bandera's terrorism. I'm not sure that Moscow is doing just that there, but I would like to hope

If Trump was President Putin never would have invaded.

The ship to help Ukraine sailed the night the Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential election from the American people.
As if your foreign policy depends on who you have as a president.

If you say so but I remind you the democrats are still in power and you can suck eggs.

You Nazis hold a 4 seat advantage in the house and are even in the Senate.

You've tried to corrupt our courts and failed.

You've tried to corrupt the Senate and failed.

You've tried to corrupt our elections and failed.

And November is coming.

Hey, but keep rallying around grooming gangs and the sexual abuse of 5 year olds - it's a winner!

Hey, I thought your Reich claimed that Nazis and Marxists were opposites?

But you say Putin, a life long Communist, Colonel in the USSR, KGB agent, the EPITOME of a Communist is "just like Hitler."

Don't get me wrong, I've pointed out for a decade that one totalitarian collectivist dictatorship is just like another, but your fellow dims really bristle when I point out they are Nazis - which they are - because they claim "weeeze Communists witch iz da opposified of Nazis, Now stop bothering us, we have to get back to building death camps for Der Juden, the whites."

I guess y'all lefties just sort of change your views anyway the wind blows.

We never "know" this, when we admit countries to NATO.

Yet we do anyway, despite Putin's threats.

So it sounds to me like you just have a general fear of the evil Putin. Which I suppose is not the worst thing in the world.
No, you don't any more.

Oh, is that today's excuse for why Quid Pro fucked everything up?

It wasn't to rescue the Russian economy - Russian that had bribed Biden for 40 years.

Of course not..
Sorry, no interest in your cult fantasies. Now go kick the dog again. Thanks,Biden!

Forum List

Back