...Do you wanna help Ukraine? ......

I don’t want war. Ukraine is not of any interest to Americans. This all could have been easily avoided and now people like you want to make it worse.
I don't want war either.

The sovereignty and self determination of all countries and especially of European countries is in the interest of all Americans. Especially when a nuclear power has gone rogue and is stealing territory from sovereign nations.

Yes, the war could easily have been avoided by Ukraine submitting to all of Russia's demands to control it.

Wow man...that's deep... take another hit of the blunt, deep thinker... :)

Last edited:
Chillicothe Brookings came out with an amusing article regarding americans' distrust in media, science and gov't. Of course they blamed it all on President Trump and by extension...trump supporters.

Can we trust today's media. NO. Who CAN we trust.

Well to start out with....one has to watch even if it makes you want to vomit, all media. What they leave out is as important as what they give you snippets of. I would have to say at this point, Conservative leaning media (except for Fox)is more honest than left wing media and i don't think i have to explain THAT to such a reasonable guy as yourself. We've figured out that the propaganda arm of the democrat party, ie the media has been lying to us for decades and i do mean....DEC. ADES. They have lost credibility by their own doing. same for science...same for govt.

Fort Fun Indiana un. It is not our business. If they want to blow themselves up or become vassals or slaves to islamists or russians or chinese, let them. It will certainly cut off our politicians funds.

Actually it is becoming more disconnected.
And this is not necessarily a bad thang.

Quite the opposite, in reality. And especially so as more countries develop to second- and first-world status. That's affecting your gas price, too.

Quite the opposite, in reality. And especially so as more countries develop to second- and first-world status. That's affecting your gas price, too.

We still have vast amounts of fossil fuels to fall back on, given the right politik, when the Green New Deal and Globalism comes up empty,
Cheers!!

What? What wins has Putin had?

Failing to compromise even with a dictator on his sphere of influence, leads to war. History shouts this in your ears. You may want war, but intelligent people don’t.
We HAVE a war. Wanting one, or not is irrelevant. If everyone gives in to Putin, hell perceive that as weakness and start planning his next invasion.

We HAVE a war. Wanting one, or not is irrelevant. If everyone gives in to Putin, hell perceive that as weakness and start planning his next invasion.
Yeah we can’t give in. The bully will win.

Thinks the 6 year old on the playground. Lol

Yeah we can’t give in. The bully will win.

Thinks the 6 year old on the playground. Lol
That goes for for grownups in real life, too.

Look what happened when an incompetent was installed as president and a bimbo as vice president.

We still have vast amounts of fossil fuels to fall back on, given the right politik, when the Green New Deal and Globalism comes up empty,
Cheers!!
Maybe in fantasyland.

In reality, as nations continue to develop and continue to demand more fossil fuels, the prices will continue to rise.

Yes, poster Missourian. I thought so too. And that is mostly why I posted it.
I love creative, 'clever', work-arounds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why, poster Uncensored?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is a good question, poster Jones.
But, you would have to pair it with: Why support Putin who has 'radical extremist jihadis fighting' for him? Jihadis he brought over from Syria to assist his Russian troops. (click the link below)

Russia recruiting Syrians to fight in Ukraine: Report
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??????
Poster Phobe ---Can you explain to the forum and my poor avatar what it is you are looking for?
And why?
Your question appears.....without a cogent explanation......to be a bit nonsensical.
I'm sure you don't wish for it to appear as that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I will help as best as I feel appropriate.
But, honestly, I am a bit perplexed by your inistence they need be conservative white christians?
What's up with that, marv?
Are you OK with citizens of the world helping Ukrainians that don't fit your ideal of CWC's?
Can they help Ukrainian Jews? Muslims? Hindus? Others? Are you against, say, black Ukranians? Or Asian Ukranians?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had not read or heard that.
Can you source it for us GreatSatan?

Good poster Chalicotherium states.

{But, you would have to pair it with: Why support Putin who has 'radical extremist jihadis fighting' for him? Jihadis he brought over from Syria to assist his Russian troops. (click the link below)
Russia recruiting Syrians to fight in Ukraine: Report}

But we don't,

We have no need to jump into bed with any scumbags.

Fuck Putin, AND fuck the corrupt assholes in Ukraine.

I support the brave Ukranian people, but Zalenskyy is just as bad as Putin.

I totally support you booking a few nights in a Kiev BNB Chalicotherium, as close to the Russian convoy as you can get. :thup:
So your supporting the communists? Thats an allegiance to the gop and its policies. Youve wedged yourself now dickhead.

Help? Lets end the war.

Assure Putin no membership in NATO for Ukraine and Georgia. Independence for the Donbass region to stop Ukraine’s killing of ethnic Russians. Stop supplying Ukraine with war machines. Putin remove all troops from Ukraine. War over.
If only you understood what its all about.

Have a look at all the republicans on here publicly declaring their support for putin.
Dont deny it now. I said it a week ago and you said nothing. Now you all wsnt Biden to fail and genocide in Ukraine yet you claim to stand for freedom and democracy.
You bloody hypocrites. All because you hate Biden. You have the principles of an Alley cat.

Have a look at all the republicans on here publicly declaring their support for putin.

Sure, post it Nazi?

Dont deny it now. I said it a week ago and you said nothing. Now you all wsnt Biden to fail and genocide in Ukraine yet you claim to stand for freedom and democracy.
You bloody hypocrites. All because you hate Biden. You have the principles of an Alley cat.

You're a Nazi and a notorious fucking liar.

One would be a fool to believe anything you vomit out without proof.

You're a scumbag - you know it.

Sure, post it Nazi?

You're a Nazi and a notorious fucking liar.

One would be a fool to believe anything you vomit out without proof.

You're a scumbag - you know it.
Thank you for your kind words. None of which proves I'm wrong but in fact, youre ignorant reply vindicates me. Have a nice day vlad.

Forum List

Back