Do you vote?

I dont vote but maybe it is mistake, because if I dont vote, the others could win who I dont want to win, but I dont vote because to lazy to go the ballot on sunday. I rather watch a movie, but that could be mistake. Every vote counts. Now the right wingers won and I regret that I didnt voted. They already made some budget cuts to the working class and socially disadvantaged etc. They also reintroduced fees for university, so far it was free. They are pretty capitalistic and also xenophobic and racist but also capitalistic.

"I dont vote because to lazy"

Well you have the lazy born in you don't you? You are born not to work either, which is why you spend all day sitting on your buttocks getting welfare from MY nations taxpayers you parasite.

"Now the right wingers won and I regret that I didnt voted."

Nobody gives a shit what insects like you think, 59% of MY peoples voted for a combinations of Sebastian Kurz and HC Strache, so tough shit parasite.

Go back to Serbia and vote and whine, oh I forgot they don't give EU level welfare to your ilk do they? Well we have some ideas about welfare parasites and thats a 50% cut in welfare, so if you cannot live on that you can starve or GTFO and head back to Serbia or go to France France allow any garbage to suck off the French taxpayers now.

"They also reintroduced fees for university, so far it was free."

Nothing should be 100% free, but parasites want everything free, why do you care you are not University level so it won't affect you.

"They are pretty capitalistic"

And what's wrong with Capitalism? Sorry we've always been a Conservative minded nation, we do not do Far Left and/or Commie, I hear they do in Serbia though.

"and also xenophobic and racist"

Not wanting Third World parasites in, wanting to protect the border, being proud of our Culture and Heritage is not Xenophobic or racist.

You could be a bit more normal when you discuss. You say heavy insults, is that even allowed here?

I am normal when I discuss, just not with you, you post a whining OP about the election in my nation where 59% of my peoples voted for a combination of Kurz and Strache, so don't like it GTFO to Serbia or France or whoever will have you.

Yes it's okay we know your ilk are frightened because you know you are going to get next to no money beginning January, new rules either work and get money or don't work and get next to no money.

I think you calling me things like insect and threatening me is not covered by free speech.

Calling a parasite a parasite is free speech, considering we pay for you I can say what I want everything from your food to your rent is payed by the taxpayers through welfare.

As I comment beginning in January all welfare benefits are going to be cut, we want that money to give our own people some more money through a combination of tax cuts and also 1,500 extra per year per child per family, that's our own people not Immigrants, Immigrants are already second class you are about to be lowered to fourth class. We are under no obligation to spend money on parasites nothing in our law says that we are.

Also with a two thirds majority now we are certainly also going to be looking at changing specific sections of our Constitution, the Left combined only have 83 seats now they are going to be in no position to stop us.

I dont vote but maybe it is mistake, because if I dont vote, the others could win who I dont want to win, but I dont vote because to lazy to go the ballot on sunday. I rather watch a movie, but that could be mistake. Every vote counts. Now the right wingers won and I regret that I didnt voted. They already made some budget cuts to the working class and socially disadvantaged etc. They also reintroduced fees for university, so far it was free. They are pretty capitalistic and also xenophobic and racist but also capitalistic.
In my state you can vote absentee. The ballot is mailed to you and you fill it out and mail it back. You would have to be extremely lazy or simply apathetic to fail to vote.

I think thats possible here too but I never figured out how. And where I need to order that mail. I will look for next elections.

The Absentee ballot is another thing that we are going to change, the deal is that only the elderly and people who are physically unable to vote on election day will get an Absentee ballot.

For the next election you will probably be back in Serbia or have gone somewhere else to get your welfare.

Well you have the lazy born in you don't you? You are born not to work either, which is why you spend all day sitting on your buttocks getting welfare from MY nations taxpayers you parasite.

Nobody gives a shit what insects like you think, 59% of MY peoples voted for a combinations of Sebastian Kurz and HC Strache, so tough shit parasite.

Go back to Serbia and vote and whine, oh I forgot they don't give EU level welfare to your ilk do they? Well we have some ideas about welfare parasites and thats a 50% cut in welfare, so if you cannot live on that you can starve or GTFO and head back to Serbia or go to France France allow any garbage to suck off the French taxpayers now.

Nothing should be 100% free, but parasites want everything free, why do you care you are not University level so it won't affect you.

And what's wrong with Capitalism? Sorry we've always been a Conservative minded nation, we do not do Far Left and/or Commie, I hear they do in Serbia though.

Not wanting Third World parasites in, wanting to protect the border, being proud of our Culture and Heritage is not Xenophobic or racist.

You could be a bit more normal when you discuss. You say heavy insults, is that even allowed here?

Mort if you post in the CDZ zone you will not get the insults, I don;t think it's allowed there.

Mort if you post in the CDZ zone you will not get the insults, I don;t think it's allowed there.

Do you take this interest when others are insulted or is it just your pet? Also it is not my problem your pet has such thin skin.

I am addressing the OP topic someone who is complaining about an election result that he knows is resulting in welfare benefits being drastically reduced, considering he is an Immigrant what should I comment that 59% of my peoples should not have voted for the Conservative mandate that instead we should give Immigrants our money?

Do you take this interest when others are insulted or is it just your pet?

I am addressing the OP topic someone who is complaining about an election result that he knows is resulting in welfare benefits being drastically reduced, considering he is an Immigrant what should I comment that 59% of my peoples should not have voted for the Conservative mandate that instead we should give Immigrants our money?

He didn't like being called an insect and I am giving him information where he can post that he would not have to deal with that. What's wrong with that? :dunno:

I am normal when I discuss, just not with you, you post a whining OP about the election in my nation where 59% of my peoples voted for a combination of Kurz and Strache, so don't like it GTFO to Serbia or France or whoever will have you.

Yes it's okay we know your ilk are frightened because you know you are going to get next to no money beginning January, new rules either work and get money or don't work and get next to no money.

I think you calling me things like insect and threatening me is not covered by free speech.

Actually, in the USA, which is the home of this forum, what she said IS covered by freedom of speech.

My take: If you did not vote, you do not have the right to bitch about anything regarding the election and the outcome from it. Suck it up and deal with it.

And if i call her names? Is that also covered by freedom of speech? If i insult her back? But I likely wont do that because it would be childish. I usually ignore her.

In my state you can vote absentee. The ballot is mailed to you and you fill it out and mail it back. You would have to be extremely lazy or simply apathetic to fail to vote.

I think thats possible here too but I never figured out how. And where I need to order that mail. I will look for next elections.

The Absentee ballot is another thing that we are going to change, the deal is that only the elderly and people who are physically unable to vote on election day will get an Absentee ballot.

For the next election you will probably be back in Serbia or have gone somewhere else to get your welfare.

Why I will be back in Serbia, will you deport me?

I believe it takes far more than one individual to deport anyone. Government - yes; individual citizens - no. Now what kind of stupid question are you asking her in trying to start something?

Actually, in the USA, which is the home of this forum, what she said IS covered by freedom of speech.

My take: If you did not vote, you do not have the right to bitch about anything regarding the election and the outcome from it. Suck it up and deal with it.

And if i call her names? Is that also covered by freedom of speech? If i insult her back? But I likely wont do that because it would be childish. I usually ignore her.

If you call someone names, that's all on you. It's your choice. If you 'usually' ignore someone, why not put them on your IGNORE list so you don't see their comments?

I believe it takes far more than one individual to deport anyone. Government - yes; individual citizens - no. Now what kind of stupid question are you asking her in trying to start something?

You are probably German and/or Alt-Right thats why you side with her. Because she is German and White and Im Roma and Non-White and a Immigrant. Because my question was not stupid she clearly said "We will lower you to fourth class" and she said "i will be back in Serbia" etc. and she said "Go back to Serbia" etc. when she says that its not stupid to ask her why I will be back in Serbia.

:lame2:
No German or alt-right bullshit in my blood. Try Native American (as in Cherokee and Creek). I don't 'side' with anyone here but me. Got it?

If you don't like what someone says to you, counter it with FACTS. If you can't find any facts that can be backed up, then let it go.

No German or alt-right bullshit in my blood. Try Native American (as in Cherokee and Creek). I don't 'side' with anyone here but me. Got it?

If you don't like what someone says to you, counter it with FACTS. If you can't find any facts that can be backed up, then let it go.

you dont look native american if its you in your avatar, you clearly have a chubby german face. you are maybe 1/16 native american. and what facts when calls me parasite and insect and say i will be gone etc.? you dont understand how offensive this is?

Move it Morty! Yer about to catch an ass kick!

you dont look native american if its you in your avatar, you clearly have a chubby german face. you are maybe 1/16 native american. and what facts when calls me parasite and insect and say i will be gone etc.? you dont understand how offensive this is?

You do understand people go to places called 'salons' and get their hair bleached, colored, and cut, right? I really don't give a damn what you think of me. What I do care about is when you post on this forum and insist on disrupting threads because YOU don't LIKE what someone else says to you regarding whatever topic is at hand. Take this thread for example: You derailed it many posts ago. If you can't help but do that, do this forum a favor and stay away.

Forum List

Back