Moore Now Trails By 12

That's the RINO poll correct? The same folks who are trying to remove Moore from the campaign? The same folks who would rather have the Democrat win?

Gee, I'm not going to believe it.

That's the RINO poll correct? The same folks who are trying to remove Moore from the campaign? The same folks who would rather have the Democrat win?

:lol:

You mean the National Republican Senatorial Committee?

The official arm of the Republican party, whose purpose is to get Republicans elected to the Senate?

Those "RINOs"?

The official arm of the Republican party, whose purpose is to get Republicans elected to the Senate?
You really think McConnell is working to get REAL Republicans elected. He HATES Trump. He HATES the Tea Party. He's a Progressive Republican who has more in common with the Demonrat Party than the Republicans.

Those "RINOs"?
Where do you expect to find Rinos? Walmart?

Alabama will remain true

Better to have a child molestor than a Democrat

You really think McConnell is working to get REAL Republicans elected. He HATES Trump. He HATES the Tea Party. He's a Progressive Republican who has more in common with the Demonrat Party than the Republicans.

That's true. theDoctorisIn seems extremely partisan, himself, though. Just something I've noticed.

Moore is finished and since he can’t be replaced on the ballot at this point nothing short of a write in campaign will save that seat for the Republicans

NRSC poll: Moore trails Jones by 12

From your Politico link, 500 is a very small sampling and that is Registered and not Likely and also read the rest:

upload_2017-11-16_1-36-45.png

From the same Politico link:

upload_2017-11-16_1-37-44.png

McConnell doesn't run the NRSC. Cory Gardner does.

Those "RINOs"?
Where do you expect to find Rinos? Walmart?

Of course. The Republican party itself is "Republican in name only".

Those "RINOs"?

Yes but to get RINO's elected, they do not want Conservative Conservatives, actually it's a pattern across the Western world that Establishment conservative parties now only want conservatives elected and not Conservatives and given the final choice they would prefer a Liberal elected than a Conservative Conservative.

Conservative Conservatives do not want things like Open Borders and unlimited Immigration from Third World crap holes, which essentially are the only two actual policies that seems to interconnect now across the political Western world, if you are for Closed Borders and Limited to Zero Immigration then the pack of wolves will be set forth to savage your candidacy in any and all means and that means character assassination and vile slurs etc anything as long as the Conservative Conservative doesn't get elected.

Now you'll comment the above is wrong, but you are a Leftist so you know not a great deal about the difference between a conservative and a Conservative.

The American Republicans their candidate was Jeb Bush, he was the one they wanted that says it all about that and also they have that weirdo Mitch ??? as the leader in The Senate, he just looks like a faggot with no testicles, a typical RINO.

Those "RINOs"?

Yes but to get RINO's elected, they do not want Conservative Conservatives, actually it's a pattern across the Western world that Establishment conservative parties now only want conservatives elected and not Conservatives and given the final choice they would prefer a Liberal elected than a Conservative Conservative.

Conservative Conservatives do not want things like Open Borders, unlimited Immigration from Third World crap holes, which essentially are the only two actual policies that seems to interconnect now across the political Western world, if you are for Closed Borders and Limited to Zero Immigration then the pack of wolves will be set forth to savage your candidacy in any and all means and that means character assassination and vile slurs etc anything as long as the Conservative Conservative doesn't get elected.

The American Republicans their candidate was Jeb Bush, he was the one they wanted that says it all about that and also they have that weirdo Mitch ??? as the leader in The Senate, he just looks like a faggot with no testicles, a typical RINO.

Do you not see how asinine it is to declare that the Republican Party itself is "Republican in name only"?

If anything, they've got dibs on the name "Republican" - and all the nutbars are the RINOs.

Last edited:

Those "RINOs"?

Conservative Conservatives do not want things like Open Borders, unlimited Immigration from Third World crap holes, which essentially are the only two actual policies that seems to interconnect now across the political Western world, if you are for Closed Borders and Limited to Zero Immigration then the pack of wolves will be set forth to savage your candidacy in any and all means and that means character assassination and vile slurs etc anything as long as the Conservative Conservative doesn't get elected.

Do you not see how asinine it is to declare that the Republican Party itself is "Republican in name only"?

If anything, they're got dibs on the name "Republican" - and all the nutbars are the RINOs.

No I do not and I explain my thinking in my extended comments in that post I posted.

Those "RINOs"?

If anything, they're got dibs on the name "Republican" - and all the nutbars are the RINOs.

No I do not and I explain my thinking in my extended comments in that post I posted.

"Conservative Conservatives" don't own the term "Republican".

The Republican Party does.

Those "RINOs"?

"Conservative Conservatives" don't own the term "Republican".

The Republican Party does.

It's just the name of the party, they are supposed to be a Conservative party but from what I read I often have difficulty separating the American Republicans from the American Democrats, of course there are a few differences but very often the Republicans are like the Democrats were in say the late 1940s and 1950s.

Forum List

Back