Do you Trust The Justice Department..?

The only thing you can trust regarding the Injustice Dept is that it will continue to protect democrook sociopaths to the bitter end unless it somehow serves the moonbat messiah to sacrifice them.

Loretta Lynch is nothing more than Holder in drag.
Wrong. Holder was actually competent. Corrupt and criminal, but he knew how to do that. Lynch is just a manikin to cover up WH wrongdoing.

I hope you're right. It would be good if an incompetent was protecting the democrooks, look at what they've done to the secret service.

This is THE most corrupt administration in American History.

Without a corrupt DOJ, it wouldn't be possible

Hmm...

B9RnT4wCEAAewZZ.jpg

the DOJ, like homosexuals, doesn't bother me, and I don't bother them. I leave both to the simpleton RW's and let them worry about the things they can't change.

My opinion is that they're a tentacle of the Democratic Party/Obama Administration .. so of course, they can't be trusted.

Whining that your better, a black women is AG now, and before that a black man, yea I can see why you are worried :cuckoo:

Wow, yet another trained Democratic Party race baiter , somewhat impressive yet so common actually.

Justice Department, US Attorney Meet with Muslim Leaders Linked to Hamas
Government agencies look to provide CAIR and friends with money.
February 9, 2016
Joe Kaufman

ui.jpg

Last month, the United States Justice Department convened a meeting at the US Attorney’s Office in Miami with leaders of the South Florida Muslim community. These leaders comprised those who have ties to the terrorist group Hamas. The meeting, which took place January 21st, signaled a dangerous embrace of our government with those who would wish us and our overseas allies harm.

The Muslim participants of the event, titled ‘Community Resilience Meeting,’ included: Nezar Hamze, the Operations Director of the Florida chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR); Sofian Abdelaziz Zakkout, the Director of the American Muslim Association of North America (AMANA); and Wilfredo Amr Ruiz, the Legal Counsel for both CAIR-Florida and AMANA. Zakkout and Ruiz are shown prominently on photos from the event found on the CAIR-Florida website and social media.

The government representatives included: US Attorney Wifredo Ferrer, FBI Special Agent George L. Piro, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) representative Ari C. Shapira, Acting Director of the Miami-Dade Police Department Juan Perez, Miami Police Chief Rodolfo “Rudy” Llanes, Florida State Attorney Katherine Fernandez-Rundle, Senior Policy Advisor and Director of Community Engagement at the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Kareem Shora, Assistants to the US Attorney Benjamin Greenburg and Randy Hummel, Special Counsel to the US Attorney Sarah Schall and Norman Hemming, and FBI Special Agent for Community Outreach Jeff Green.

According to CAIR, “The meeting’s discussion… was focused on ways that the law enforcement agencies can continue to work together with community leaders, like CAIR Florida, on building and keeping the community safe and resilient as it faces new and ever-changing threats.”

The only problem is that CAIR, itself, is a threat.

The January meeting with Hamas-linked individuals set up by the Justice Department and including officials from the US Attorney’s office, the FBI, ATF, Homeland Security and the Miami-Dade Police Department sends a chilling message to the American people that, rather than protecting the homeland, our government is busy figuring out ways to stand with our enemies – and even provide them with money.

If you wish to voice your concern about this meeting, you may call the office of US Attorney Wilfredo Ferrer at 305-961-9001 or send an email to [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected]. You can call the office of FBI Special Agent in Charge George Piro at 754-703-2000 or send an email to [email protected]. You can call the office of ATF representative Ari Shapira at 305-597-4800 or send an email to [email protected]. You can call the office of Miami Police Chief Rudy Llanes at 305-603-6640.

Please be respectful in any and all communications with these individuals and/or organizations.

Justice Department, US Attorney Meet with Muslim Leaders Linked to Hamas

Forum List

Back