Do You Trust Germans

• Hell No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I trust a German about as much as a canadian...just little

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I am unfamiliar with world history, so yes I trust Germans

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
The user name Phoenall (affectionately known as Phoney) represents a Hasbara team of posters of differing levels of intelligence and grasp of the English language. They mostly post on Israel/Palestine issues but meander into other threads for image purposes. This one is one of the more reasonable ones that has a decent grasp of English.
I'm not sure, certainly the Toenail of six month ago claimed he was dyslexic to cover up his illiterate posts, this one has a reasonable grasp.
When the fascist Nick Griffin took over the far right BNP, he instructed his members to tone down the Antisemitic views and attempt to recruit Jews to be used as a tool against the "common" enemy the Muslims. This failed miserably, Griffin was kicked out of the BNP, his many headed love child Toenail has just not caught up yet.

Personal abuse will just see you banned from the USMB and you can whinge all you like about it on the ark.

Ever heard of a spell checker, the dyslexics friend .....

I don't follow what you are saying.

The Nuremburg trials that were overseen by the real mass murderers. Maybe you should look at the latest reports coming out of Russia
Holocaust denier! You have lost ALL credibility.

So were have I denied the holocaust then, bringing the facts to the forefront is what everyone should be doing. Do you agree with the Judges at Nuremburg that testimony procured under torture is admissible in a court of law. That uncorroborated evidence is enough to send a man to the gallows, that hearsay is also admissible to arrive at a guilty verdict. If you do then I hope that you are sentenced to death on the word of someone who was not even there
Auschwitz gas chambers? so you condemn the use of torture by the Americans at Guantanamo . I presume you would applaud the federal judge who barred the testimony gained under torture of the accused African Embassy bomber Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani.?

Yes I do as no torture is acceptable to anyone seeking justice. Which is why the Nuremburg trials were a travesty and the whole episode should be closely scutinised and the real truth reported. Not the victors version of events but the full truth. How about the Katyn forest event that resulted in the execution of German soldiers, because the evidence was an outright lie. Were is the justice for those people wrongly accused a wrongly convicted of mass murder. The Russians held their hands up and admitted that it was them that killed the Polish soldiers in Katyn forest and blamed it on the Germans, many years after the event. I wonder if you accept the evidence given at the trials, some gained by extreme torture of the gassing of 20,000 people in one night at Bergen-Belsen ? ? ? ?
So you deny their were gas chambers at Auschwitz? what other facts about the holocaust do you deny? how does a spell checker determine the correct usage of their,there, where,wear,were ect you cretin. It was the previous Toenails grammar that stank.

I don't trust those who base their judgement on blanket bigotry.

:rolleyes-41:
You could not have exposed yourself with any more of a stark, glaring, red hot, exploding, reach out and slap your grandmaw in the face example of how two faced, hypocritical, bigoted and retarded example than that.

You, puddly, are a supreme jacked off, lying, double standard, low life, trailer trash, gutter licking, scab covered, puss sack of a butt pounding, faggot, homo boy in need of a week off from the YMCA ass pounding club.

The Nuremburg trials that were overseen by the real mass murderers. Maybe you should look at the latest reports coming out of Russia

So were have I denied the holocaust then, bringing the facts to the forefront is what everyone should be doing. Do you agree with the Judges at Nuremburg that testimony procured under torture is admissible in a court of law. That uncorroborated evidence is enough to send a man to the gallows, that hearsay is also admissible to arrive at a guilty verdict. If you do then I hope that you are sentenced to death on the word of someone who was not even there
Auschwitz gas chambers? so you condemn the use of torture by the Americans at Guantanamo . I presume you would applaud the federal judge who barred the testimony gained under torture of the accused African Embassy bomber Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani.?

Yes I do as no torture is acceptable to anyone seeking justice. Which is why the Nuremburg trials were a travesty and the whole episode should be closely scutinised and the real truth reported. Not the victors version of events but the full truth. How about the Katyn forest event that resulted in the execution of German soldiers, because the evidence was an outright lie. Were is the justice for those people wrongly accused a wrongly convicted of mass murder. The Russians held their hands up and admitted that it was them that killed the Polish soldiers in Katyn forest and blamed it on the Germans, many years after the event. I wonder if you accept the evidence given at the trials, some gained by extreme torture of the gassing of 20,000 people in one night at Bergen-Belsen ? ? ? ?
So you deny their were gas chambers at Auschwitz? what other facts about the holocaust do you deny? how does a spell checker determine the correct usage of their,there, where,wear,were ect you cretin. It was the previous Toenails grammar that stank.

My views are open on that subject, but until there is concrete proof then I must go along with the Russians who have admitted they built them well after the war to justify their LIES at the Nuremburg trials. They even admitted to passing of crematoria as gas chambers because they did not have the evidence to back up their claims.

Here is a question for you to answer regarding the alleged gas chambers. How did they get the bodies out that were piled up against the doors that opened inwards ? Or what methods were used to make the rooms airtight so the camp guards did not get poisoned along with the inmates by the Cyanide gas ?

your views are "open"Nazi lover, did one of you write this
The Russian prosecutors knew there were never any gas chambers at Auschwitz but still used their existence to execute Germans. The American prosecutors knew there were no gas chambers at Belsen but still used their existence and the fact that 20,000 Jews were gassed in one night to prosecute Germans. So you are no better than the Nazi's and ISLAMONAZI's when you perpetuate the false claims just so you can have your revenge.

So clear this up, do you deny there were gas chambers at Auschwitz?
Are you also saying the Jewish Library lied about this.

Death camp gas chambers were the primary means of execution used against the Jews during the Holocaust. The Nazis issued a directive implementing large-scale gas chambers in the fall of 1941 but, by then, procedures facilitating mass murder, including the utilization of smaller gas chambers, were already in practice. Before their use in death camps, gas chambers were central to Hitler's "eugenics" pro, gram. Between January 1940 and August 1941, 70,273 Germans - most of them physically handicapped or mentally ill - were gassed, 20-30 at a time, in hermetically shut chambers disguised as shower rooms.16

Meanwhile, mass shooting of Jews had been extensively practiced on the heels of Germany's Eastern campaign. But these actions by murder squads had become an increasingly unwieldy process by October 1941. Three directors of the genocide Erhard Wetzel, head of the Racial-Policy Office: Alfred Rosenberg, consultant on Jewish affairs for the Occupied Eastern Territories, and Victor Brack, deputy director of the Chancellory, met at the time with Adolf Eichmann to discuss the use of gas chambers in the genocide program.17 Thereafter, two technical advisors for the euthanasia gas chambers,Kriminalkommissar Christian Wirth and a Dr. Kallmeyer, were sent to the East to begin construction of mass gas chambers.18 Physicians who had implemented the euthanasia program were also transferred.

Mobile gassing vans, using the exhaust fumes of diesel engines to kill passengers, were used to kill Jews at Chelmno and Treblinka - as well as other sites, not all of them concentration camps - starting in November 1941.19 At least 320,000 Chelmno prisoners, most of them Jews, were killed by this method; a total of 870,000 Jews were murdered at Treblinka using gas vans and diesel-powered gas chambers.20

Gas chambers were installed and operated at Belzec, Lublin, Sobibor, Majdanek and Auschwitz-Birkenau from September 3, 1941, when the first experimental gassing took place at Auschwitz, until November 1944.22 Working with chambers measuring an average 225 square feet, the Nazis forced to their deaths 700 to 800 men, women and children at a time.22 Two-thirds of this program was completed in 1943-44, and at its height it accounted for as many as 20,000 victims per day.23 Authorities have estimated that these gas chambers accounted for the deaths of approximately 2E to 3 million Jews.

Holocaust-denial attacks on this record of mass murder intensified following the end of the Cold War when it was reported that the memorial at Auschwitz was changed in 1991 to read that 1 million had died there, instead of 4 million as previously recorded. For Holocaust deniers, this change appeared to confirm arguments that historical estimates of Holocaust deaths had been deliberately exaggerated, and that scholars were beginning to "retreat" in the face of "revisionist" assertions. Thus, for example, Willis Carto wrote in the February 6, 1995, issue of The Spotlight, the weekly tabloid of his organization, Liberty Lobby, that "All 'experts' until 1991 claimed that 4 million Jews were killed at Auschwitz. This impossible figure was reduced in 1991... to 1.1 million.... The facts about deaths at Auschwitz, however... are still wrong. The Germans kept detailed records of Auschwitz deaths.... These show that no more than 120,000 persons of all religions and ethnicity died at Auschwitz during the war...."

In fact, Western scholars have never supported the figure of 4 million deaths at Auschwitz; the basis of this Soviet estimate - an analysis of the capacity of crematoria at Auschwitz and Birkenau - has long been discredited. As early as 1952, Gerald Reitlinger, a British historian, had convincingly challenged this method of calculation. Using statistics compiled in registers for Himmler, he asserted that approximately 1 million people had died at Auschwitz; Raul Hilberg in 1961, and Yehuda Bauer in 1989, confirmed Reitlinger's estimate of Auschwitz victims. Each of these scholars, nonetheless, has recognized that nearly6 million Jews were killed overall during the Holocaust.24 Polish authorities were therefore responding to long-accepted Western scholarship, further confirmed subsequently by documents released in post-Soviet Russia; the cynical allegations of "Holocaust revisionism" played no part in their decision.

3. Holocaust Scholars Rely on the Te

Last edited:
your views are "open"Nazi lover, did one of you write this
The Russian prosecutors knew there were never any gas chambers at Auschwitz but still used their existence to execute Germans. The American prosecutors knew there were no gas chambers at Belsen but still used their existence and the fact that 20,000 Jews were gassed in one night to prosecute Germans. So you are no better than the Nazi's and ISLAMONAZI's when you perpetuate the false claims just so you can have your revenge.

So clear this up, do you deny there were gas chambers at Auschwitz?
Are you also saying the Jewish Library lied about this.

Death camp gas chambers were the primary means of execution used against the Jews during the Holocaust. The Nazis issued a directive implementing large-scale gas chambers in the fall of 1941 but, by then, procedures facilitating mass murder, including the utilization of smaller gas chambers, were already in practice. Before their use in death camps, gas chambers were central to Hitler's "eugenics" pro, gram. Between January 1940 and August 1941, 70,273 Germans - most of them physically handicapped or mentally ill - were gassed, 20-30 at a time, in hermetically shut chambers disguised as shower rooms.16

Meanwhile, mass shooting of Jews had been extensively practiced on the heels of Germany's Eastern campaign. But these actions by murder squads had become an increasingly unwieldy process by October 1941. Three directors of the genocide Erhard Wetzel, head of the Racial-Policy Office: Alfred Rosenberg, consultant on Jewish affairs for the Occupied Eastern Territories, and Victor Brack, deputy director of the Chancellory, met at the time with Adolf Eichmann to discuss the use of gas chambers in the genocide program.17 Thereafter, two technical advisors for the euthanasia gas chambers,Kriminalkommissar Christian Wirth and a Dr. Kallmeyer, were sent to the East to begin construction of mass gas chambers.18 Physicians who had implemented the euthanasia program were also transferred.

Mobile gassing vans, using the exhaust fumes of diesel engines to kill passengers, were used to kill Jews at Chelmno and Treblinka - as well as other sites, not all of them concentration camps - starting in November 1941.19 At least 320,000 Chelmno prisoners, most of them Jews, were killed by this method; a total of 870,000 Jews were murdered at Treblinka using gas vans and diesel-powered gas chambers.20

Gas chambers were installed and operated at Belzec, Lublin, Sobibor, Majdanek and Auschwitz-Birkenau from September 3, 1941, when the first experimental gassing took place at Auschwitz, until November 1944.22 Working with chambers measuring an average 225 square feet, the Nazis forced to their deaths 700 to 800 men, women and children at a time.22 Two-thirds of this program was completed in 1943-44, and at its height it accounted for as many as 20,000 victims per day.23 Authorities have estimated that these gas chambers accounted for the deaths of approximately 2E to 3 million Jews.

Holocaust-denial attacks on this record of mass murder intensified following the end of the Cold War when it was reported that the memorial at Auschwitz was changed in 1991 to read that 1 million had died there, instead of 4 million as previously recorded. For Holocaust deniers, this change appeared to confirm arguments that historical estimates of Holocaust deaths had been deliberately exaggerated, and that scholars were beginning to "retreat" in the face of "revisionist" assertions. Thus, for example, Willis Carto wrote in the February 6, 1995, issue of The Spotlight, the weekly tabloid of his organization, Liberty Lobby, that "All 'experts' until 1991 claimed that 4 million Jews were killed at Auschwitz. This impossible figure was reduced in 1991... to 1.1 million.... The facts about deaths at Auschwitz, however... are still wrong. The Germans kept detailed records of Auschwitz deaths.... These show that no more than 120,000 persons of all religions and ethnicity died at Auschwitz during the war...."

In fact, Western scholars have never supported the figure of 4 million deaths at Auschwitz; the basis of this Soviet estimate - an analysis of the capacity of crematoria at Auschwitz and Birkenau - has long been discredited. As early as 1952, Gerald Reitlinger, a British historian, had convincingly challenged this method of calculation. Using statistics compiled in registers for Himmler, he asserted that approximately 1 million people had died at Auschwitz; Raul Hilberg in 1961, and Yehuda Bauer in 1989, confirmed Reitlinger's estimate of Auschwitz victims. Each of these scholars, nonetheless, has recognized that nearly6 million Jews were killed overall during the Holocaust.24 Polish authorities were therefore responding to long-accepted Western scholarship, further confirmed subsequently by documents released in post-Soviet Russia; the cynical allegations of "Holocaust revisionism" played no part in their decision.

3. Holocaust Scholars Rely on the Te

No evidence in your cut and paste is there, not after the Russians admitted to building the gas chambers after the war. Now why was this do you suppose ?.

Glad you brought up the numbers, the same numbers that were used to convict and murder innocent people during the Nuremburg trials. The same numbers that were entered into the history books as part of the total numbers of the dead. Yet after the numbers were revised not once but 3 separate times the totals that included these figures were not reduced. Why was this.

Yes 6 million Jews died or were killed during the war, but until the allies release the documents they have relating to the how, where and why these "facts" will be disputed. I see you ignore the questions just as you have done elsewhere because you know the answers will call into dispute the alleged facts and show that innocent people were murdered in revenge and to silence their voices.

Your cut and paste shows that you are not yet ready to disbelieve the allies versions of events and have succumbed to their brainwashing. Have you any answers to the points raised that you are ignoring in regards to " documented evidence " of gas chambers at Bergen Belsen that were used to murder 20,000 Jews in one night. Are you saying that there were gas chambers at Bergen Belsen and that the guards deserved to be executed ?

What about those that actually lied about the alleged crimes so they could watch men choke to death ?

WTF does Enhanced Interrogation Techniques have to do with German hate and violence? Nice try, sympathizer!

WTF does Enhanced Interrogation Techniques have to do with German hate and violence? Nice try, sympathizer!

Could it be they show who was really consumed with hate and were prepared to use violence to exact revenge.

Could it be they show who was really consumed with hate and were prepared to use violence to exact revenge.
So now the German hate nation is saying that they attempted to exterminate the Jews in revenge.

:lmao:

more so than I do our OWN government.that applies with just about any country except for Israel.

So now the German hate nation is saying that they attempted to exterminate the Jews in revenge.

:lmao:

You have a very warped imagination as it was the allies that did that during the Nuremburg trials.

If I were Germany I would shock the world, and I would close the chapter on the past by becoming Israel's number one Allie RIGHT NOW in the world, and I would dare anyone to strike out at her this ((Israel)), and this would and should heal the past as they become friends for life. Germany would have Israel's back just as it should have............... How about it Angela ? Time to do the right thing right now, because America sure isn't doing it anymore, and especially with this Obama regime. It's time for Germany to send a delegation to Israel, and to give Israel it's support in the world as it is the right thing to do.

If I were Germany I would shock the world, and I would close the chapter on the past by becoming Israel's number one Allie RIGHT NOW in the world, and I would dare anyone to strike out at her this ((Israel)), and this would and should heal the past as they become friends for life. Germany would have Israel's back just as it should have............... How about it Angela ? Time to do the right thing right now, because America sure isn't doing it anymore, and especially with this Obama regime. It's time for Germany to send a delegation to Israel, and to give Israel it's support in the world as it is the right thing to do.
How should we support Israel?

By stamping out anti Semitism, racism and Nazi Jew hatred. Then removing the weapons going into Palestine and enforcing the blockade fully. Standing up in the UN and demanding that partisan nations be banned from voting on resolutions they have a vested interest in.

By stamping out anti Semitism, racism and Nazi Jew hatred. Then removing the weapons going into Palestine and enforcing the blockade fully. Standing up in the UN and demanding that partisan nations be banned from voting on resolutions they have a vested interest in.
Lol. You have more nonsense to tell? And deal with your British Caliphate before you point at others.

Lol. You have more nonsense to tell? And deal with your British Caliphate before you point at others.

try again Captain Blei---------there is no British caliphate----
OLIVER CROMWEL is dead

Forum List

Back