Germany: Nazi attack occures as govt incites against rightwing PEGIDA

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Last edited:
The rise of hate and Nazism in Germany is astonishing. It doesn't matter if they are fighting immigration...the Germans should never allow their hate gene to be activated. Besides, the killer muslim are your kin folk...you both want to exterminate the Juden. German hate mongers, posing a threat to the world once again.

The rise of hate and Nazism in Germany is astonishing. It doesn't matter if they are fighting immigration...the Germans should never allow their hate gene to be activated. Besides, the killer muslim are your kin folk...you both want to exterminate the Juden. German hate mongers, posing a threat to the world once again.
Hello Nutz, the boards professional Germans hater. Have you hated the Germans today?

Hello Nutz, the boards professional Germans hater. Have you hated the Germans today?
I am simply educating the masses on German hate and violence.

Aren;t you concerned with the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany? Hell, the German foreign minister admitted there is a HUGE problem.German citizens without the hate gene created an app to track German hate throughout Germany....join me in preventing the rise of nazism and German aggression. We started off the 21st without German aggression, I would like to keep it that way

Aren;t you concerned with the rise of Nazism and hate in Germany? Hell, the German foreign minister admitted there is a HUGE problem.German citizens without the hate gene created an app to track German hate throughout Germany....join me in preventing the rise of nazism and German aggression. We started off the 21st without German aggression, I would like to keep it that way
You are a funny guy. Demonstrating against crime is a good thing. You are talking about nazi genes instead you clown.

You are a funny guy. Demonstrating against crime is a good thing. You are talking about nazi genes instead you clown.
Germans and muslims were allies in WWII and they continue to be allies in a concerted effort to kill the Juden. Germany sells arms to muslims..all of this immigration nonsense is a ruse. Nazis and muslims have the same objectives.

Germans and muslims were allies in WWII and they continue to be allies in a concerted effort to kill the Juden. Germany sells arms to muslims..all of this immigration nonsense is a ruse. Nazis and muslims have the same objectives.
Hey, clown. Would you mind to shut up?

The truth will set you free. Or are you trying to stop me from spreading the truth about the rise in nazism in Germany?

The truth will set you free. Or are you trying to stop me from spreading the truth about the rise in nazism in Germany?
You mean the rise of alien crime while the thugs point at some protesters?
Fight the muslims all you want...just don't do it while sporting a swastika. It sort of perverts the cause, GIVEN THE GERMAN HISTORY OF HATE, WAR AND MURDER!

You mean the rise of alien crime while the thugs point at some protesters?
Fight the muslims all you want...just don't do it while sporting a swastika. It sort of perverts the cause, GIVEN THE GERMAN HISTORY OF HATE, WAR AND MURDER!
Germanys nazi societies have about 15.000 members. Pegida is not one of them though it attracts some of them. One can care about the countrys problems without being a nazi. And a big problem is the crime of foreigners. A big share of them does not even live here but come only to commit their crimes. And the biggest problem is that it is mostly organized crime. Politicians like to celebrate multi culti instead. But few years ago, a member of the parliament has been robbed by foreigners on her way to work but the debate she tried to launch has been nipped in the bud. Those thugs need to experience their multi culti at first hand.

PEGIDA manages to make thousands of people demonstrate against migrant, especially Muslim crime.
Time for the government thugs to start the next "Nazi crime" off in order to manipulate the public opinion about PEGIDA and of course the view of the demonstrators.

Konferenz der Innenminister PEGIDA muss demaskiert werden tagesschau.de
Brandanschlag auf Fl chtlingsunterk nfte in Vorra - Bayern - S ddeutsche.de

You cant argue against the facts, and they show that in Europe the vast majority of violent crime is committed by immigrants. The governments have kept a lid on the truth for far too long and now the truth is being told, and the immigrants don't like it. Expect civil unrest across Europe in the very near future as the indigenous take matters into their own hands and form vigilante groups to run the immigrant criminals out of civilised Europe.

Its not Nazism that is rising in Germany, but decency and honesty that sees the full picture. The same is happening in all western European nations, and some is against the eastern European nations criminality.

PEGIDA manages to make thousands of people demonstrate against migrant, especially Muslim crime.
Time for the government thugs to start the next "Nazi crime" off in order to manipulate the public opinion about PEGIDA and of course the view of the demonstrators.

You cant argue against the facts, and they show that in Europe the vast majority of violent crime is committed by immigrants. The governments have kept a lid on the truth for far too long and now the truth is being told, and the immigrants don't like it. Expect civil unrest across Europe in the very near future as the indigenous take matters into their own hands and form vigilante groups to run the immigrant criminals out of civilised Europe.
Are you really stupid? Can you not even read?

Yes I can and living in Europe I can also see that the crime is committed by immigrants, with muslims being at the forefront. And this is reported in the European media, so claiming that it is a right wing crime is being dishonest. The facts show 80% of all violent crime is done by immigrants, and that the normal people of Europe are starting to rise up against the excesses of migrant crime.

Yes I can and living in Europe I can also see that the crime is committed by immigrants, with muslims being at the forefront. And this is reported in the European media, so claiming that it is a right wing crime is being dishonest. The facts show 80% of all violent crime is done by immigrants, and that the normal people of Europe are starting to rise up against the excesses of migrant crime.
Who claims that "it" is a rightwing crime, dyslectic?

The standard reply when some ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST cant answer the points raised, resort to name calling and lies about the oppositions mental abilities. Sorry to say NICE TRY WONT FLY

The standard reply when some ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST cant answer the points raised, resort to name calling and lies about the oppositions mental abilities. Sorry to say NICE TRY WONT FLY
I dont care what a clown tries to make out of my thread. You just want to disturb and pervert the meaning of it.

Your entire post was contradictory. You are too dumb to realize it though. Let me just give you one hint: if Europeans were civilized they would not resort to vigilantism.

Forum List

Back