Do you think the second debate increased Trump's chances of becoming President?

Why do people find the 'but he did it too' argument useful. It's not like we are discussing complex theological arguments. But mom Donnie did it, and then mom says, oh, then it's OK that you're a groper. Too funny how team politics blind the seeing.

I think Sniffles has zero chance of winning.

"Harth and her longtime boyfriend were in meetings with Trump to forge a business partnership. “He was relentless,” Harth recalled in an interview, describing how on Dec. 12, 1992, he took the couple to dinner and a club — and then situated himself beside Harth and ran his hands up her skirt, to her crotch. “I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.”" http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html

CNN polls reveal 57% believe Clinton won debate, 37% Trump, 6% unsure

Even though most people think Clinton won, I think Trump did a great job at increasing his chances of winning. Thoughts?

1. Donald Trump looked like he was about to take a chair to the Moderators and Hillary Clinton and do one hell of a WWE Smack Down on their asses!

2. The loser in all this is the American Voter...

3. The winner is a tie between Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.

Did the debate help Donald Trump?

His voters will scream " Hell Yes " while Clinton voters will scream " Hell No " and I will write it clearly that it did not help him at all!

Why do people find the 'but he did it too' argument useful. It's not like we are discussing complex theological arguments. But mom Donnie did it, and then mom says, oh, then it's OK that you're a groper. Too funny how team politics blind the seeing.

"Harth and her longtime boyfriend were in meetings with Trump to forge a business partnership. “He was relentless,” Harth recalled in an interview, describing how on Dec. 12, 1992, he took the couple to dinner and a club — and then situated himself beside Harth and ran his hands up her skirt, to her crotch. “I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.”" http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html

It has nothing to do with "he did it too", because what Trump did is no comparison to what Bill Clinton did. It has to do with giving a pass to the greater offender and condemning the lesser.

It has nothing to do with "he did it too", because what Trump did is no comparison to what Bill Clinton did. It has to do with giving a pass to the greater offender and condemning the lesser.
true greatest offender

He seemed full of rage, ready to go off, and the way he paced and stood over Clinton, he was scary. I really thought he was going to throw something or go crazy.

Trump did a little better in this debate, but given how bad he was in the first, that's not saying much. He still lost.

Clinton did what she should have done, play it safe. She didn't put him away, but she didn't need to. It's the fourth quarter and she's well ahead, so she just needs to run out the clock.

He seemed full of rage, ready to go off, and the way he paced and stood over Clinton, he was scary. I really thought he was going to throw something or go crazy.
The pacing...yes! I heard the debate on radio on my way home last nite while it was live.....but watched the replay later and the first thing I noticed is his pacing and pouting when it wasn't his turn. Body language can be very important at times.

Yes, his behavior was really bizarre. He paced around the stage looking very angry and scowling at her from the side and behind her. Scowling out at the audience with a blank stare. He was so angry most of the time. He looked menacing and as if he could erupt into violence at any moment.

Forum List

Back