Do you think the Louisiana Shooter represents Conservatives, Tea Partiers and White people?

Do you think Houser is a representative of the Tea Party, white people, or conservatives in general?

• Yes, he represents conservatives

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No, he is a murderer, not representative of anyone

Votes: 28 77.8%

• Total voters
So John Houser doesn't represent right wingers?
Every bit as much as Ted Kaczynski doesn't represent you.
Now we are getting somewhere.

If right wing Christian killers do not represent right wingers or Christians, then Muslim killers don't represent Islam.

See how simple that is?
Your not getting anywhere's is a real hurry,the guy was fucking nuts,trying to pin a political ideal to that fact is ,totally dishonest,and just wrong.The guy is all over the map with his rants and disillusion's,dividers and laberlers such as your self,are the problem.

Your not getting anywhere's is a real hurry,the guy was fucking nuts,trying to pin a political ideal to that fact is ,totally dishonest,and just wrong.The guy is all over the map with his rants and disillusion's,dividers and laberlers such as your self,are the problem.
Liberals have one goal: Gain and maintain as much partisan political power as they can.
Everything they say or do at any and every moment is in pursuit of that goal.
This includes lying out their asses and the changing the lie 5 minutes later.

If right wing Christian killers do not represent right wingers or Christians, then Muslim killers don't represent Islam.

See how simple that is?

no i dont

because left-wing idiots are making the argument that Roof and the other guy are representative of all American conservatives

the Right isnt making that argument

the right says that the number of "moderate" muslims doesnt matter because their "small" percentage of people prone to and ACTUALLY COMITTING MASS MURDER ON A DAILY BASIS, is MUCH MUCH LARGER than people in ANY RELIGION, let alone American conservative Christians

Liberals have one goal: Gain and maintain as much partisan political power as they can.
Everything they say or do at any and every moment is in pursuit of that goal.
This includes lying out their asses and the changing the lie 5 minutes later.

Having it both ways: Priceless. You just re-demonstrated the same fallacy you're stuck in.

What a fucking idiot.

Whatever ideology we may want to pin on him ... He was a male ... And most mass shooters are male.
Timothy McVeigh was male ... Almost all the other terrorists mentioned in this thread were/are male.

Let's chop some balls off and see what happens ... Maybe that will fix everything ... :tongue-44:

did a left-wing nutjob just accuse somebody of trying to have it both ways???

really??
i think this loon broke the Internet!!

"We have met the enemy and he is leftard."

Pogo

The whole goal of this thread was to disprove the notion that Houser represented Christians or conservatives at all.

I also know how easy it was for leftists to pin Anders Behring Breivik to Christianity and Rightists. It's dishonest.

I'm seeing it all over the board today; liberals jumping on the fact that John Houser was a white conservative tea partier, and thus must represent them. As stereotypic as that might be, lets answer the question. Does he really represent them?
With all due respect, why invite trouble by kicking this hornet's nest...
Of course every hand wringing sweat on the brow USMB lib is going to respond with a resounding YES!!!!!!!

He represents crazy people. Ideology had nothing to do with this, mental illness on the other hand...

See how simple that is?

no i dont

because left-wing idiots are making the argument that Roof and the other guy are representative of all American conservatives

the Right isnt making that argument

the right says that the number of "moderate" muslims doesnt matter because their "small" percentage of people prone to and ACTUALLY COMITTING MASS MURDER ON A DAILY BASIS, is MUCH MUCH LARGER than people in ANY RELIGION, let alone American conservative Christians

Isn't it neat how this poster attacks a bias first and then commits the same bias right afterward?

With all due respect, why invite trouble by kicking this hornet's nest...

In the same all due respect, I was unaware I had to censor my posts to appease the easily offensed leftist personalities on this board.

If they don't like it, so be it.
I realize that....But this really seems like we on the right in these instances are talking to a wall.

See how simple that is?

Apples and oranges ... in fact, apples and kumquats.

Christian killer's actions are counter-religious. It requires a separation from Christian ethics.

Muslim killer's action is a result of religion. It requires embracing Muslim ethics.

I'm seeing it all over the board today; liberals jumping on the fact that John Houser was a white conservative tea partier, and thus must represent them. As stereotypic as that might be, lets answer the question. Does he really represent them?
But conservatives were just saying last week the Chatanooga shooter represents all Muslims. So if we apply that logic here...

Bullshit rational people can tell the difference.

So John Houser doesn't represent right wingers? Why were so many of his posts so similar to many right wingers here? How do you explain his advocating the same things so many right wingers here advocate? How do you explain his whining about the exact same things so many right wingers here whine about
Because he's one of them. Plain and simple.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"Houser is also known as Rusty Houser, and apparently has a presence on social media as an outspoken conservative.

The last thing someone posting as Rusty Houser posted on Facebook was in 2013, when he linked to an article called "A woman's place in the church and the weak church elder," according to KATC-TV.

He wrote, "The bible doesn't ask me to like what it says, only to obey it. Death comes soon to the financially failing filth farm called the US."

He only had two things liked on Facebook, among them "I hate liberals!""

Sheriff details Houser s past in Phenix City
How many USMB self-proclaimed Conservatives spew "I hate liberals" rhetoric on the daily.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back