Do you think the Democratic Party is a Leftist Party?

Hi to everyone. I am an italian guy interested in politics.

Here in Italy a lot of people says that USA have not a Left and a Right. It is said that you have a Far Right and a Right Party (Reps and Dems respectively). The ones who says this often also says it about our own Left Parties when they have to run a government and they fail to satisfy what this persons want. They are usually against capitalism and free market, so I think they are just biased, but I would like to think what do you think about it.

Do you feel the Democratic Party as a sincerely Leftist Party?

Doesn't it strive with the fact that you still have no public health and no gun control? (Despite I am a supporter of the free market and personal freedom, the lack of free health and of gun control is incomprehensible to me - this are more or less the only two big things that make me sympathize with the other italian who says you have not a "real left").
We have public health and many many gun laws

The dems support government tyranny over our lives. To me, that's leftist

th

Hi to everyone. I am an italian guy interested in politics.

Here in Italy a lot of people says that USA have not a Left and a Right. It is said that you have a Far Right and a Right Party (Reps and Dems respectively). The ones who says this often also says it about our own Left Parties when they have to run a government and they fail to satisfy what this persons want. They are usually against capitalism and free market, so I think they are just biased, but I would like to think what do you think about it.

Do you feel the Democratic Party as a sincerely Leftist Party?

Doesn't it strive with the fact that you still have no public health and no gun control? (Despite I am a supporter of the free market and personal freedom, the lack of free health and of gun control is incomprehensible to me - this are more or less the only two big things that make me sympathize with the other italian who says you have not a "real left").

Our Democrats, who cry openly for a true Marxist economy, are economically to the LEFT of former genuine Communists in China and Russia

Forum List

Back