Do you think Obama is Stupid Thread and Poll

Do You Think Obama is Stupid?

• Yes

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
"I said, 'You want to repeal health care? Go at it. We'll have that debate. You're not going to be able to do that by nickel-and-diming me in the budget. You think we're stupid?'" -- B. Hussein Obama, who lost 75 House and Senate seats last election

No, i don't think he is stupid. I think he is smart like fox.

I also don't believe that open mic caching his little get his agenda out, was a mistake either.

I think the better question is.

Do you think YOU are smarter than Obama?

Irrelevant.

But I know one thing for sure...

My sentioments are my sentiments....and what I say is what I believe....can you say the same thing for Obama.. a man that is looking to get re-elected?

Irrelevant.

My sentioments are my sentiments....and what I say is what I believe....can you say the same thing for Obama.. a man that is looking to get re-elected?

I don't think it's irrelevant because I'm pretty sure that most people on this site would think they are smarter than Obama.

Not stupid. Not nearly as intelligent as the kool-aid drinking leftist lemmings think either.
I think his agenda is misguided at best and some of the forces that guide him are nothing short of evil.

Irrelevant.

I don't think it's irrelevant because I'm pretty sure that most people on this site would think they are smarter than Obama.

Perhaps...but even if they arent smarter than he is...what does it matter...they are not the President of the United States.

I am not one of the better athletes out there...but I certainly have the ability to determine who is and who is not a good athlete.

Irrelevant.

you mean he's a politician??

you think trump believes the BS he's spewing?

He's not stupid. I just don't think he's as smart as some folks think he is.

He's a left wing ideologue with a left wing vision of what he thinks America should be.

He is trying like hell to make his vision a reality.

We the people just aren't cooperating.

Irrelevant.

you mean he's a politician??

you think trump believes the BS he's spewing?

I am confused....what does Trump have to do with this topic?

But seeing as you ask....

Trump is not seeking a re-election. He is possibly seeking a nomination, yes, but not a re-election. So yes, I believe he believes in what he is saying

Obama, on the other hand has already proven to his base that he is not one to follow through with what he campaigns for...

So he is out there, once again, saying what the people want to hear knowing dam well that he will not be able to deliver....

You see...Obama was naive when he campaigned. He truly believed he can do what he said. Then reality set in. He realized Bush was NOT a liar...he saw the intel..he saw things were a lot less black and white than he thought.

Well, now that he knows this, he realizes the only way he will win re-election is to go back to making those same types of promises. The differecne now is he is completely aware they are promises he wont be able to deliver.

Is Obama supid?....No.

Is he highly incompetent and way in over his head?.......Absolutely.

Is he the worst president in US history?......Without a doubt. His speech on wednesday clearly proved it.

Obama is the same kind of problem as Jimmy Carter and George III. Arrogant, pig headed, intransigent.

All three were smart. And Uxorious. All three were very vain of their own brains and once they had made a decision on something they were unable to bend their opinions to reality.

Any person that can achieve the role of President of the United states and manage to sell out so hard core that they run the country in the ground is stupid among a host of other titles. History will Remember Bush and Obama poorly, well, Obama still has a year to pull a 180.

Forum List

Back