Do You Think Kerry Really Wants To Win?

musicman said:
Translation: Oh, my God - I'm talking to an INSANE man!!!
:eek2: :teeth:

No not at all! I really do think you raise some very plausable possibilities.............Truly I would not disocunt anything coming from that camp.

Bonnie said:
No not at all! I really do think you raise some very plausable possibilities.............Truly I would not disocunt anything coming from that camp.

Me neither.
:thup:

Zhukov said:
No, this guy wants to be President. He's wanted to be President his whole life and what's more he believes he deserves to be President.

The problem is he's perhaps one of the least exciting nominees any party has put forward since I can remember (what can I say, I liked Dole).

He may have run out of steam, he is most definitely tired, but he wants to win.

Yes that is clear. For some reason, both he and Clinton meet JFK and become driven to be President. His meeting was way more personal than Clinton's but they both got to talk to JFK.

Somebody gave him advice of what to do during VN to get kudos and out quickly before he was killed. He worked it to his advantage, then used the experience to gain political ground when he got back. Seeing the nation was against the war that is the direction that he took. It didn't work at first but gave him great name recognition.

His political career is hedging his bets. He has been careful to never actually take a stance. His votes against the military were all "protest votes", etc. He has been careful to always leave himself an out. That is why it will be necessary, when pressed to engage each other that the President take advantage of his biggest weakness, Foreign Policy. The first debate!

I would love to see this question:
Sen. Kerry, you have repeatedly stated that you believe the coalition to be bribed and coerced, as well as said we were Unilateral in our actions. First, how could there be a bribed and coerced coalition if we are acting Unilaterally, secondly would you be willing to go on record as to which of the allies are bribed and which are coerced?

Is Britain bribed or coerced? How about Italy?

no1tovote4 said:
I would love to see this question:
Sen. Kerry, you have repeatedly stated that you believe the coalition to be bribed and coerced, as well as said we were Unilateral in our actions. First, how could there be a bribed and coerced coalition if we are acting Unilaterally, secondly would you be willing to go on record as to which of the allies are bribed and which are coerced?

Is Britain bribed or coerced? How about Italy?

I would also like this question. "Doesnt your plan to get France and Germany aboard involve bribing them with oil?"

I would also like this question. "Doesnt your plan to get France and Germany aboard involve bribing them with oil?"

Shh! Don't tell anyone, but they have already said that they will have nothing to do with it, even with the bribe... We can't have an informed populace knowing what a dismal failure the Kerry Foreign Policy really is.

Forum List

Back