CDZ Do you think Donald Trump would be a better President than Barack Obama?

Barack Obama tells Donald Trump to stop whining
It seems Barack Obama is not a big fan of Donald Trump. Michelle Obama even made a rant on Trump and how poorly he treats women.

If Donald Trump wins, do you think he will be a better President than Barack Obama? Which areas can he perform better at than Barack Obama? Which policies would he enforce better?
PicMonkey-Collage.jpg
Trump would be the very worst president the US has ever had, bar none and hands down. He is a sick, narcissistic, mentally ill person. He's the last thing we need for president. He may be suited to be the dictator of some very sad 3rd world country, but he is not suited in any way, shape or form to lead the free world and to be the most powerful man on Earth.
He's very moderate.

trump is absolutely better at everything, to suggest otherwise is insane.

Trump is absolutely better at everything than Obama is? Cool..........love to see the two of them play a game of 1 on 1 basketball to 21 points.

Trump would get his ass waxed.

I'd like to see Obama build a company, create a job and make a payroll. He would get his ass waxed.

Trump is absolutely better at everything than Obama is? Cool..........love to see the two of them play a game of 1 on 1 basketball to 21 points.

I'd like to see Obama build a company, create a job and make a payroll. He would get his ass waxed.

You think Trump has ever "built a company"? He has people build his companies. Trump is nothing more than a promoter. Doubt the dude even knows the name of the quarterly return filed to report payroll taxes.

And Obama ran the most lucrative campaign in the history of the United States, so I don't think he feels insecure.

Barack Obama tells Donald Trump to stop whining
It seems Barack Obama is not a big fan of Donald Trump. Michelle Obama even made a rant on Trump and how poorly he treats women.

If Donald Trump wins, do you think he will be a better President than Barack Obama? Which areas can he perform better at than Barack Obama? Which policies would he enforce better?
PicMonkey-Collage.jpg

To your questions:
No, none, none.

"Do you think Donald Trump would be a better President than Barack Obama?"

Not in the least! I wouldn't expect him even to best either Andrew Johnson, who was impeached not for a failing of pride but rather for blatantly violating the very letter of an act of Congress, or John Tyler, who agreed to his party's platform and then abandoned it after having been elected.

Last edited:
"Do you think Donald Trump would be a better President than Barack Obama?"

Not in the least! I wouldn't expect him even to best neither Andrew Johnson, who was impeached not for a failing of pride but rather for blatantly violating the very letter of a act of Congress, nor John Tyler, who agreed to his party's platform and then abandoned it after having been elected.

Amen. If elected, I firmly believe that Trump would be the worst President the U.S. has ever had (given the times we live in, even a President can't go back to the days of butchering native americans in 4 years) and possibly the worst President it will ever have.

Four bankruptcies in, we have proof that Trump has multiply failed to do exactly that, and in a big way did he have his "ass waxed," so big that some 6,000 people lost their jobs. To put that in perspective, Trump's overall payroll is approximately 22K people. That means that he's put out of work what would amount to a quarter of his present workforce. In comparison, no policy that Mr. Obama conceived and implemented has put 25% of the American workforce, the body of employees the sufficiency of which he's ultimately responsible, completely out of work.

There is nothing unstable about Trump. At least he isn't a racketeer.

We don't know that he is not a racketeer- but since he has rarely succeeded at anything- he probably is just a con-man and failed businessman

10 billion. What's your bank account look like.

Hell I know what is in my bank account.

I have no way of knowing what is in Trump's- since
a) he doesn't reveal any of his tax returns and
b) he lies every day.

b) he lies every day.

Revised my comment for accuracy.

We don't know that he is not a racketeer- but since he has rarely succeeded at anything- he probably is just a con-man and failed businessman

b) he lies every day.

The point is he's worth a lot of money so to claim he's a failed business man is ludicrous at best.

Any one of our two cats would be better than Obama. They're both dumb as a stick and sleep 20 hours a day. Our dog is just as dumb but at least she would give it her best unlike the resident-in-chief who took the job only for the golf benefits.

You'd have to go back to LBJ to find a president who has done more damage to our country. Carter thanks his lucky stars every day he wakes up knowing his embarrassing legacy will be overshadowed by the worst president in U.S. history.

Donald Trump. Any of our two cats. Take your pick. Far better than Obozo the clown.

obama-king-clown.jpg
obama-king-clown.jpg

10 billion. I'd consider myself a successful business man if my bank account looked like that.

First of all, he started out with a lot from his father. Even if he -is- worth $10 billion, Moneytalks reports that he'd have been richer if he'd just invested in index funds:
Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds

The thing is, there's little evidence that he actually has $10 billion. An author of a book on him suggested that he was only worth between $150-$250 million. Trump sued him, and lost, but what was revealed during the court proceedings was interesting. John Oliver explains...

We won't know just how bad a President Obama was until the full effect of his policies has been felt. Obamacare, the Iran Nuclear agreement, The Iraq retreat, Arab Spring, The Libyan fiasco, The Syrian line in the sand, Inflaming Racial discord and Police bashing to name a few of his disasters. Trump would actually work FOR America not against it and would be orders of magnitude better than Barry Hussein.

The thing is, there's little evidence that he actually has $10 billion.

It's a common understanding that when losing a debate, the Liberal will resort to simple denial. Thanks for giving this common understanding more standing.

b) he lies every day.

The point is he's worth a lot of money so to claim he's a failed business man is ludicrous at best.

Inheriting a lot of money and managing not to lose all it doesn't make him a successful businessman.

But he has conned lots of people into losing money and driven business's into the ground- from the USFL to the Trump Shuttle.

And that is the record we know about.

He still won't show us his actual records.

The thing is, there's little evidence that he actually has $10 billion.

It's a common understanding that when losing a debate, the Liberal will resort to simple denial. Thanks for giving this common understanding more standing.

So where is the proof Trump is worth $10 Billion dollars?

It's common knowledge that Donald Trump has lied about his wealth- the Trumpsters will resort to simple denial in their blind faith in their Messiah.

Forum List

Back