Do you support mass murder?

Do you support mass murder?

• Total voters

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Is it acceptable to start an unprovoked war and commit mass murder in order to 'free up resources' and 'reduce competition' instead of perusing non-violent means of acquiring resources?

Is it okay to kill your neighbor because they might buy the last box of graham crackers or kill thousands or millions of people in the hopes of lowering the cost of land or wooden furniture?

Is it acceptable to start an unprovoked war and commit mass murder in order to 'free up resources' and 'reduce competition' instead of perusing non-violent means of acquiring resources?

Is it okay to kill your neighbor because they might buy the last box of graham crackers or kill thousands or millions of people in the hopes of lowering the cost of land or wooden furniture?

you trying to fugure out what you can get away with?

Murder even one person is a crime so mass murder is not defensable. Not how governments it do. But if you are in danger of course you may murder as your life is threatened.

That's everyting you can say about this question!

No, I don't support anything illegal, that includes murder.
Funny. That's not what you said in the other thread :eusa_whistle:

You praised mass murder and the deaths from starting a war as a means of 'reducing competition'

Derailing your own thread ... classy.

I said I support war, never said I support crime. You just have to twist people's words, you can't resist pea brained rugrat.

• Banned
Wrong. You said you support the numerous deaths war can bring. You said that you support war because it lets you kill many people.

So... you support mass murder, you can't prove overpopulation, and you want to be like JB and copy-> past someone else's explanation of how JB is right when discussing polling...

Why do you even bother posting?

Last edited:
Wrong. You said you support the numerous deaths war can bring. You said that you support war because it lets you kill many people.

So... you support mass murder, you can't prove ovepopulation, and you want to be like JB and copy-> past someone else's explanation of how JB is right when discussing polling...

Why don't you just stop beating around the bush and write 'what JB said' in every post?

Still being dishonest. I said I support war. Then I also said that war can free up resources in the long run. I still didn't say anything about breaking the law, that is you being a liar again, dipshit.

I said I support war, never said I support crime.

So would you be okay with murder if it were made legal? 'Cause it sounds like you're saying murder is only wrong because it's illegal, and therefore war is fine, even though it involves murder, because it's legal...correct me if I'm wrong.

That's what she said, but she'll start trying to clean it up and deny it.

So would you be okay with murder if it were made legal? 'Cause it sounds like you're saying murder is only wrong because it's illegal, and therefore war is fine, even though it involves murder, because it's legal...correct me if I'm wrong.

Murder is a criminal definition, killing is just nature. The laws are what make some killing murder and other types of killing not. So if killing for no good reason was made legal, it wouldn't be murder.

Murder is a criminal definition, killing is just nature. The laws are what make some killing murder and other types of killing not. So if killing for no good reason was made legal, it wouldn't be murder.

Translation: You are correct, iagainsti. Mass murder is perfectly fine and only fear of legal consequence gives KK any reason to oppose it.

kill everyone!

I thought it was "Kill 'em all!"

Are you sure you aren't named Mallory?

Juliette-Lewis-Natural_l.jpg

Y'all should know, being yankees and gun toters and all, that mass murders is ALWAYS good when committed by the US army.

Like what we support makes tinkers' damn worth of difference?

The USA has been mass murdering people my entire lifetime -- in Viet Nam, North and South, in Central America, and in Iraq, too.

What you or I believe is wright or wrong doesn't matter one bit to the people who make these decisions.

Just to clear some things up: War IS, in fact, illegal. Any war of aggression is illegal in international law; and it is justified only in self-defense, much like murder.

Forum List

Back