Do you support "EBT/SNAP only" lanes at stores?

Yes I do. Get all corporations off the dole.
David Stockman talked about his new book, The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America, in which he suggested that Wall Street and the Federal Reserve had joined forces to harm the economy, punish savers, and fuel new financial bubbles that will soon burst. He said federal budget control had been surrendered to lobbyists, PACS, and special interests that block legitimate attempts to implement real spending cuts.

]

Everybody knows that. . Corporate welfare must end too.

We couldn't do it all stores but big ones yes. Any store with more than say 10 checkout lanes must have one for the welfare bums. Liberals will say that will embarrass people but that's the idea. Our welfare system is riddled with fraud and Obozo won't do anything about it since he thinks welfare ENRICHES(!!) a nation. Let's try shaming these deadbeats off the welfare roles.

I have a better idea, genius. Create a job market that provides a full workweek at a living wage.

Oh wait, republicans can't do that.

Yeah the last time we had that a Republican was in charge.

You ignorant hack.

Bill Clinton was a democrat, dearie.

We couldn't do it all stores but big ones yes. Any store with more than say 10 checkout lanes must have one for the welfare bums. Liberals will say that will embarrass people but that's the idea. Our welfare system is riddled with fraud and Obozo won't do anything about it since he thinks welfare ENRICHES(!!) a nation. Let's try shaming these deadbeats off the welfare roles.

I have a better idea, genius. Create a job market that provides a full workweek at a living wage.

So what is the democrats ideas to do this?

So what is the democrats ideas to do this?

Democrats say we need to treat welfare as a job - a career. It's crazy but it wins votes among negros, hispos, and women; three large groups that don't care for personal responsibility.

Why would I want to force a store to install lines for EBT/SNAP when they can already use the lines they currently have? We have enough problems with government imposing unecessary costs on businesses. Why would I want to burden them more?

Its the same mentality that says we need to test every welfare recepient for drugs (actually only the poor ones--the corporate welfare cheats are not indicted) to catch the 5 or 6% that are on it.

[
Its the same mentality that says we need to test every welfare recepient for drugs (actually only the poor ones--the corporate welfare cheats are not indicted) to catch the 5 or 6% that are on it.

More like 75%. THINK

They need one for the stupid Lotto ticket buyers,I'll take 5 scratch an sniffs,4 going to loose fast draws,and 2 of its only my retirement five of a kind. Same group of people buy into its a dollar and a dream BS.

No. Absolutely not.

If the store wants to instate such a policy, fine. Where does Uncle Sam get off demanding such a thing though? Talk about adding inane regulation for no real purpose.

That is exactly what the government does best.

No. Absolutely not.

If the store wants to instate such a policy, fine. Where does Uncle Sam get off demanding such a thing though? Talk about adding inane regulation for no real purpose.

That is exactly what the government does best.

And conservatives usually do not support it. Obviously, the OP is not a conservative by a long shot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back