Do you still take naps?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
And if so, for how long each day.

What time of day do you usually take one?

Yes. It's a survival tool when you work split shifts. Anywhere up to 2 hours, depending on how much sleep I got the night before. Less than 30 minutes and I get logy.

Yes, sir, buddy!!! Love them naps. I don't always take a nap but I like one in the early afternoon at times. The dogs likes it when I take a nap too. Especially if I let them on the bed.

Yes, sir, buddy!!! Love them naps. I don't always take a nap but I like one in the early afternoon at times. The dogs likes it when I take a nap too. Especially if I let them on the bed.
LOL....I did that once with my 150lbs mastiff. She never liked it when I used her as a pillow. She'd look at me as if to say, "Daddy... you are uncomfortable. I like it when I use YOU as the pillow."

funny-pictures-cat-in-box-naps.jpg

I took 'em for about a month after my surgery but none since then. Before the surgery almost never.

6f5d31b2-fceb-47e3-86cb-6a3c660f2ccc.jpg

Anyone remember the old "Marc Antony the Bulldog" Looney Toon cartoons with the little kitten that dig into his fur to nap?

most every day, at around 2- 3pm, i hit a wall, and take a nap, for an hour or two.

I never took naps, until i stopped working...now i tend to stay up much later, than when i was working.

most every day, at around 2- 3pm, i hit a wall, and take a nap, for an hour or two.

I never took naps, until i stopped working...now i tend to stay up much later, than when i was working.
Sooooo... your Avvie ISN'T a self portrait?

Oh... so disillusioned am I! :lol:

my avie is pretty close to what i look like...only she's younger :D skin color, hair and eyes....can't tell if she is tall or short....i'm only 5'4''.....

i stopped working a few years back, YOUNG! :) we sold a home, made a bundle, used that to buy this cape cottage in Maine...so I did not need to go back to work since we didn't have a mortgage...the hubby's job gets us by....i get my health insurance through his job....

if heating oil keeps going up, i will have to get a job again though! :eek:

cape... cottage... in Maine???

Lucky booger you. :) Maine's one of a few states who's climate and land are compatible with me. But I'll take something in Door County or the Apostle Islands if I could ever get it. Doubtful though.

Lucy Lawless is pretty tall too. I believe 5'8" or somewhere's about.

my avie is pretty close to what i look like...only she's younger :D skin color, hair and eyes....can't tell if she is tall or short....i'm only 5'4''.....

i stopped working a few years back, YOUNG! :) we sold a home, made a bundle, used that to buy this cape cottage in Maine...so I did not need to go back to work since we didn't have a mortgage...the hubby's job gets us by....i get my health insurance through his job....

if heating oil keeps going up, i will have to get a job again though! :eek:
She's probably as old or older than you by now!

Forum List

Back