When Obama appears on TV

• I change Channels

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I shut down the TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love looking at Dirty faces and listen to Useless talks

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
To date, I have watched Obama just about every time he's been on television. I needed to hear with my own ears, exactly what he's saying and in what context instead of relying on talking points and news clips. Now though, I think I'm all set. I see him as condescending, detached, cold and unpresidential. He says nothing new, yet continues to criticize and remain 'present'.

Some 15 days back Obama appeared on TV program on National geographic channel. The program highlighted the life of USA presidents.

A statement appeared "ordinary people cannot enter white house and air force one"

I said "Obama is an ordinary person but he lives and stays in white house and travels by air force one.

Discovery channel, National Geographic, Animal Planet are for intelligent and important people. I was seriously angry "how did Obama appear on any of these channels". I watch these 3 channels majority of the time.

To date, I have watched Obama just about every time he's been on television. I needed to hear with my own ears, exactly what he's saying and in what context instead of relying on talking points and news clips. Now though, I think I'm all set. I see him as condescending, detached, cold and unpresidential. He says nothing new, yet continues to criticize and remain 'present'.

What an interesting perspective.

Forum List

Back