do you secretly like dairy?

Why is Goose so secretive about food?
Once I ate 8 toasted cheese sandwiches every day for 6 months after my operation. I got really fat.

I'm not fat now though. I drink skim milk.
Have you tried exercise? I hear it works wonders. I might give it a shot some day myself.......
Yes, Ive tried it. Lol. I like if theres a purpose, like kayaking, surfing or bush walking or riding your bike to somewhere you have to get to. I went through a faze of walking a half marathon every day, but that might be about mental illness.
I used to be extremely active till all the old injuries caught up with me, now I do what I can and eat mostly soups and salads to try and keep my weight down. Oh I'll have the occasional burger or grilled cheese, a rare pizza or pot roast but for the most part my diet is pretty limited.

I never saw how eggs were a dairy product

I eat eggs almost every day
I like all kinds of cheeses but I only eat them occasionally
I never drink milk
I will use cream for cooking
I will eat ice cream on rare occasions

Once I ate 8 toasted cheese sandwiches every day for 6 months after my operation. I got really fat.

Oh. You developed an acute Oral Stage issue after an operation. Now you know the secret is skim. Interesting.

"You developed an acute Oral Stage issue after an operation."

Girls like men who have a developed acute Oral Stage, doesn't matter if any operations are involved.

Oh. You developed an acute Oral Stage issue after an operation. Now you know the secret is skim. Interesting.

Girls like men who have a developed acute Oral Stage, doesn't matter if any operations are involved.
Are you saying it's cheese flavored?

It's more Peach Melba flavoured :dev2:

I try to steer clear of dairy, as I have severe asthma, and dairy tends to build phlegm. I do occasionally indulge in a bit of cheddar cheese. Miss that stuff.

I'll have to take your word for it. I've never been much of a do-it-yourselfer.

I'll have to take your word for it. I've never been much of a do-it-yourselfer.

Lol, I'm told it's more Peach Melba flavoured.

I think eggs are dairy because they are an animal product which isn't meat.

chocolate is dairy too btw.

Forum List

Back