Do you miss W like I do?

Still don't see WHAT MONTH...! I see 900,000 but NOT 1 million. I also see ONLY one month was the highest and there never were
EVERY month which was what you said: "Losing almost a million jobs every month?"

EVERY MONTH? One million every month?
I find your hysterics amusing in light of the fact you have frequently started topics about the loss of jobs Bush overcame in 2001. That recession doesn't hold a candle to the hemorrhaging of jobs and stock market losses that occurred at the end of his Administration which Obama walked into.

Not even close.

Do I miss W?

Why would I miss a guy who lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, and laid the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression?

What person in their right mind would miss that guy? Serious question.

You are alive you freakin ingrate!

Ever think of THAT???

You never had NO GASOLINE numbskull.

Our economy as well as those of our global trading partners never suffered a collapse due to an oil stoppage..

You never thought about those things W did for your stinkin ass, huh?

Figures.

:D

Our nation was attacked on Bush's watch. He didn't save the world from any great crisis....rather his response...carried on by his successor, created a great crisis that could have been avoided with COMPETENT leadership. I rank him right up there with FDR for getting large amounts of people killed and maimed for no good reason and making the world a more dangerous place.

Yes, partisan ideologues on both ends call me a "phony" pretty much every day, which I consider a very good sign.

Straw man #1: I have never claimed to be non-partisan. I'm an independent, that's it.

Straw man #2: I have never said that "Bush caused the global meltdown". It, however, was happening when he left office. Fact.

If the thing you have to point to about the Bush years is political, I think my point is made. Not much to crow about.
I called you phony because you're a phony, not because of any particular ideology. It doesn't get any more partisan than:
"Without Bush's horrific escapades in the Middle East and a global financial meltdown, we wouldn't be here discussing this?"

I notice I didn't get an answer to my question.

Also, if you don't understand what an independent is, I'm not really interested in burning the effort required to teach you.

Bush had achieved what no other president could ... a job approval rating of just 19%. What else is there to read?

And I hear you shit your drawers last year. But you still walk around with your head up.

Good for you!

Not every day is as bad as that one.

And not every W poll was as full of unthinking people's opinions as that one.

:)
Sadly for you, insults don't wash away Bush's abysmal record. And it wasn't just one poll. He achieved that unprecedented job rating 3 times. It wasn't an anomaly.

We know that most of the Americans who expressed a negative reaction to him were only going by their lack of information while he was busily saving us all from death and calamity. The Liberal media which has it in for any Conservative or GOP POTUS fed a constant stream of misinformation and negative spin on most of what he did.

but now that the facts are slowly coming out we see that W did far more for you and i than you want to give him credit for.

Very niggardly with your willingness to pay a man his due credit, don't you think?

Niggardly
nig·gard·ly
ˈniɡərdlē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    not generous; stingy.
    "serving out the rations with a niggardly hand"
When a president gets to 19%, it's NOT due to the public's lack of information.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Face it, Bush owns the lowest job approval rating in the history of job approval ratings. And he did so the old fashioned way -- he earned it.

Do you need me to validate your every seminal thought?

Whatever is, IS.

And what IS in this case is that W saved the world from a great crisis or three and only paid the relatively lesser sum of what the statistics show.

Sometimes the POTUS can't reveal to the public what he is doing for us behind the scenes.

That's why we need someone in office we can TRUST!

The ones who really have no trust of Bush are those who are silly and ignorant to begin with (by virtue of either: their own efforts or their liberal hardwiring) or they have been brainwashed by the Liberal media to mistrust him..

He never did anything to benefit himself politically or personally, at the expense of the American people, while in office.

That is what Democrat Presidents do.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So it's not that the public didn't accurately assess Bush's abilities ... it's that he was doing a good job secretly -- nobody knew about it.

You fluffers are hysterical.

Bush created far bigger problems than any he may have saved. He invaded Iraq, which destroyed the fragile balance of power in the region; and now we have to deal with Iran getting nukes as a result. Something that didn't happen while Iraq and Iran kept each other in check. He did prevent any more 9.11 attacks inside America, but only after failing to prevent 9.11. You can fluff Bush all day long ... he is still the only president to achieve a job approval in the teens.

The only one.

So either you're delusional or roughly 81% of America is. :dunno: I'm banking on you.

Do I miss W?

Why would I miss a guy who lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, and laid the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression?

What person in their right mind would miss that guy? Serious question.

You are alive you freakin ingrate!

Ever think of THAT???

You never had NO GASOLINE numbskull.

Our economy as well as those of our global trading partners never suffered a collapse due to an oil stoppage..

You never thought about those things W did for your stinkin ass, huh?

Figures.

Still don't see WHAT MONTH...! I see 900,000 but NOT 1 million. I also see ONLY one month was the highest and there never were
EVERY month which was what you said: "Losing almost a million jobs every month?"

I find your hysterics amusing in light of the fact you have frequently started topics about the loss of jobs Bush overcame in 2001. That recession doesn't hold a candle to the hemorrhaging of jobs that occurred at the end of his Administration which Obama walked into.

Not even close.

All brought on because of Democrats Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and those who were SUPPOSED to be overseeing the Mortgage and Loan industry.

Bush warned them numerous times about their obver exuberance without prudent safeguards.

But you want to forget about that.

And how about the role a young lawyer now known as, President Eboma, played in shaking down banks and lending institutions to force them to make increasing numbers of loans which were increasingly risky to borrowrs in the inner city and elsewhere who couldn't afford to buy homes.

And the banks knew it.

And Eboma knew it.

But the practice continued despite Bush's warnings.

And because it happened on his watch you think HE caused it.

That's like thinking the rooster is what causes the sun to rise every morning.

And that mentality is at the heart of ALL of the criticisms of GWB.

Stupidity. Ignorance. Lies. Propaganda.

Bullshit.

That's where you guys live.

And all you exude onto these pages.

Pure. Ignorant. Stupid. Liberal. Bull Shit.

Fuck you stupid ass.

I find your hysterics amusing in light of the fact you have frequently started topics about the loss of jobs Bush overcame in 2001. That recession doesn't hold a candle to the hemorrhaging of jobs and stock market losses that occurred at the end of his Administration which Obama walked into.

Not even close.
Still trying to understand the statement "losing almost a million jobs every month" how come people can't really deal with the facts.
There never was a month in all of Bush's years when more then a million jobs were lost in one month!
But even more important though IN SPITE of nearly 2.5 million jobs LOST due to recession/dot.com bust/911 and hurricanes the NET gain from the end of 2000 when there were 131,785,000 people with jobs and the end of 2008 when 136,790,000 jobs or 5,005,000 more jobs.
FACTS source: http://www.citizen.org/documents/Historical_employment_data.pdf

I find your hysterics amusing in light of the fact you have frequently started topics about the loss of jobs Bush overcame in 2001. That recession doesn't hold a candle to the hemorrhaging of jobs that occurred at the end of his Administration which Obama walked into.

Not even close.

All brought on because of Democrats Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and those who were SUPPOSED to be overseeing the Mortgage and Loan industry.

Bush warned them numerous times about their obver exuberance without prudent safeguards.

And how about the role a young lawyer now known as, President Eboma, played in shaking down banks and lending institutions to force them to make increasing numbers of loans which were increasingly risky to borrowrs in the inner city and elsewhere who couldn't afford to buy homes.

And the banks knew it.

And Eboma knew it.

Bullshit.

Fuck you stupid ass.
Facts supporting your "Barney Frank, Chris Dodd "
GWB's administration was LAUGHED AT BY Democrats Frank and Dodd after 17 times trying to get Fannie/Freddie fixed!
"Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties.
President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted.
Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.
Setting the Record Straight The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

Many prominent Democrats, including House Finance Chairman Barney Frank, opposed any legislation correcting the risks posed by GSEs.
* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized
the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis .The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. (Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)

Barney Frank s Fannie and Freddie Muddle - US News

Also Obama was the following attorney on:

Before 1995 home loans were made to people that could make the mortgage payments.
In these lawsuits, ACORN makes a bogus claim of Redlining (denying poor people loans because of their ethnic heritage).
They protested and got the local media to raise a big stink.
This stink means that the bank faces thousands of people closing their accounts and get local politicians to lobby to stop the bank from doing some future business, expansions and mergers.
ACORN filed tons of these lawsuits and ALL of them allege racism.
UPDATED Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans - Media Circus Media Circus

Yeah, Bush left behind such a cheery utopia it's so hard not to miss him.

through a series of international and domestic incidents the first POTUS of the new century was forced to play the cards he was dealt.

The fact that we are all here (This assumption is debatable in and of itself.) to discuss the matter is proof of Georgie's success.

As Kenny Rogers said, " the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."

We weren't guaranteed things would even be THIS kind of 'normal' (in the realm of normalcy...a normative coma brought on or brought about -- intentionally or not is of no matter -- by Barack Hussein Eboma).

A global Holy War triggered by Saddam & Israel & the Arabs & Jihadi warriors from around the world & Russia & China could have fried your circuits, mac.

Huh?

Without Bush's horrific escapades in the Middle East and a global financial meltdown, we wouldn't be here discussing this?

I'm afraid I'll need you to explain this one to me.

"Huh?

Without Bush's horrific escapades in the Middle East and a global financial meltdown, we wouldn't be here discussing this?

I'm afraid I'll need you to explain this one to me."

Mac, I see you position yourself as an informed and impartial observer.

Well figure it out yourself!

After all of your impartial observation its now time we hear just how smart you are from all that observing. I included all the necessary info you'd need to follow the logical and/or factual signposts to reach the inescapable conclusion.

So now, show us that intellectual horsepower you must have on tap ready to dazzle us with!

Can't wait.

Informed and impartial, meh, I don't know, don't care.

But I am honest.

through a series of international and domestic incidents the first POTUS of the new century was forced to play the cards he was dealt.

The fact that we are all here (This assumption is debatable in and of itself.) to discuss the matter is proof of Georgie's success.

As Kenny Rogers said, " the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."

We weren't guaranteed things would even be THIS kind of 'normal' (in the realm of normalcy...a normative coma brought on or brought about -- intentionally or not is of no matter -- by Barack Hussein Eboma).

A global Holy War triggered by Saddam & Israel & the Arabs & Jihadi warriors from around the world & Russia & China could have fried your circuits, mac.

Huh?

I see you position yourself as an informed and impartial observer.

Well figure it out yourself, Einstein.

After all of your impartial observation its now time we hear just how smart you are from all that observing.I included all the necessary info you'd need to follow the logical and/or factual signposts and reach the inescapable conclusion.

Show us that intellectual horsepower you must have on tap ready to dazzle us with!

Can't wait.

Happy to!

First tell me where you provided "all the necessary info you'd need to follow the logical and/or factual signposts and reach the inescapable conclusion."

All I see is the standard, one-sided neo-con stuff. Maybe I missed something.

I'll be away for a while but I'll check back in, in a couple of hours. That should give you time to tell me why you miss Bush.

Need time to cram, huh?

Oh don't give me that job and life stuff. We all know you are calmly stepping back from the edge.

That's okay.

It is no shame to recognize when you are on the losing end of an argument and want to avoid experiencing the unpleasant conclusion you see ahead.

LOLOL

Haha.

Just kidding.

Hurry back when you have read all my posts in this thread.

From that you should have all the clues you need.

You are the impartial observer here. So observe.

Not sure what I need to cram for, not sure what edge I'm stepping back from, not sure what I'm losing, and yes, I do have a life.

I know how difficult it can be for you folks to stay focused on a topic, and that getting personal is very important to you.

But I'm not interested.

I do know this: When Bush left office, we were in an abject meltdown of our financial system and our economy was in free-fall. We were also mired in two (2) wars/nation-building disasters in the Middle East, spending trillions of dollars we've had to borrow, and losing the lives, limbs and minds of thousands of young American soldiers.

Additionally, the removal of Saddam clearly emboldened Iran and created a playground for terrorists, and somehow managed to make a completely chaotic Middle East even MORE chaotic.

So no, I don't miss the years Bush was in office. And no, that doesn't mean "everything was his fault", I know how you folks love simplistic absolutes. If you're satisfied with Bush's presidency, I sure as hell know I'm not going to change your mind.

We now see what two lousy presidencies in a row looks like. Since I'm an independent and not a partisan ideologue, I get to be honest about that stuff.

And I hear you shit your drawers last year. But you still walk around with your head up.

Good for you!

Not every day is as bad as that one.

And not every W poll was as full of unthinking people's opinions as that one.

Sadly for you, insults don't wash away Bush's abysmal record. And it wasn't just one poll. He achieved that unprecedented job rating 3 times. It wasn't an anomaly.

We know that most of the Americans who expressed a negative reaction to him were only going by their lack of information while he was busily saving us all from death and calamity. The Liberal media which has it in for any Conservative or GOP POTUS fed a constant stream of misinformation and negative spin on most of what he did.

but now that the facts are slowly coming out we see that W did far more for you and i than you want to give him credit for.

Very niggardly with your willingness to pay a man his due credit, don't you think?

Niggardly
nig·gard·ly
ˈniɡərdlē/
adjective
  1. 1.
    not generous; stingy.
    "serving out the rations with a niggardly hand"
When a president gets to 19%, it's NOT due to the public's lack of information.

Now you're just being ridiculous. Face it, Bush owns the lowest job approval rating in the history of job approval ratings. And he did so the old fashioned way -- he earned it.

Do you need me to validate your every seminal thought?

Whatever is, IS.

And what IS in this case is that W saved the world from a great crisis or three and only paid the relatively lesser sum of what the statistics show.

Sometimes the POTUS can't reveal to the public what he is doing for us behind the scenes.

That's why we need someone in office we can TRUST!

The ones who really have no trust of Bush are those who are silly and ignorant to begin with (by virtue of either: their own efforts or their liberal hardwiring) or they have been brainwashed by the Liberal media to mistrust him..

He never did anything to benefit himself politically or personally, at the expense of the American people, while in office.

That is what Democrat Presidents do.

So it's not that the public didn't accurately assess Bush's abilities ... it's that he was doing a good job secretly -- nobody knew about it.

You fluffers are hysterical.

Bush created far bigger problems than any he may have saved. He invaded Iraq, which destroyed the fragile balance of power in the region; and now we have to deal with Iran getting nukes as a result. Something that didn't happen while Iraq and Iran kept each other in check. He did prevent any more 9.11 attacks inside America, but only after failing to prevent 9.11. You can fluff Bush all day long ... he is still the only president to achieve a job approval in the teens.

The only one.

So either you're delusional or roughly 81% of America is. :dunno: I'm banking on you.

Muslims can be better sympathized with if they just come out and say I am a Muslim and Bush's policies hurt my country, my family, my friends and me.

Just fess up and admit your Muslim heritage and associations. We don't see real Americans getting that upset about what Bush did to iraq because we know it was a necessary move.

It was the lesser of all available evils he had to choose from.

MAYBE you will then earn some sympathy by admitting.exactly WHY you are so Bushily deranged.

But a stupid American saying what you do is yawn inducing.

Pfft.

Not even close.

And the banks knew it.

And Eboma knew it.

Bullshit.

Fuck you stupid ass.
Facts supporting your "Barney Frank, Chris Dodd "
GWB's administration was LAUGHED AT BY Democrats Frank and Dodd after 17 times trying to get Fannie/Freddie fixed!
"Over the past six years, the President and his Administration have not only warned of the systemic consequences of failure to reform GSEs but also put forward thoughtful plans to reduce the risk that either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac would encounter such difficulties.
President Bush publicly called for GSE reform at least 17 times in 2008 alone before Congress acted.
Unfortunately, these warnings went unheeded, as the President's repeated attempts to reform the supervision of these entities were thwarted by the legislative maneuvering of those who emphatically denied there were problems.
Setting the Record Straight The Three Most Egregious Claims In The New York Times Article On The Housing Crisis

Many prominent Democrats, including House Finance Chairman Barney Frank, opposed any legislation correcting the risks posed by GSEs.
* House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank (D-MA) criticized
the President's warning saying:
"these two entities - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac - are not facing any kind of financial crisis .The more people exaggerate these problems,
the more pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of affordable housing."
(Stephen Labaton, "New Agency Proposed To Oversee Freddie Mac And Fannie Mae," New York Times, 9/11/03)

* Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Chairman Christopher Dodd also ignored the President's warnings and called on him to "immediately reconsider his ill-advised" position. (Eric Dash, "Fannie Mae's Offer To Help Ease Credit Squeeze Is Rejected, As Critics Complain Of Opportunism," New York Times, 8/11/07)

Barney Frank s Fannie and Freddie Muddle - US News

Also Obama was the following attorney on:

Before 1995 home loans were made to people that could make the mortgage payments.
In these lawsuits, ACORN makes a bogus claim of Redlining (denying poor people loans because of their ethnic heritage).
They protested and got the local media to raise a big stink.
This stink means that the bank faces thousands of people closing their accounts and get local politicians to lobby to stop the bank from doing some future business, expansions and mergers.
ACORN filed tons of these lawsuits and ALL of them allege racism.
UPDATED Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans - Media Circus Media Circus

"Facts supporting your "Barney Frank, Chris Dodd "
GWB's administration was LAUGHED AT BY Democrats Frank and Dodd after 17 times trying to get Fannie/Freddie fixed!"

Great post!

Huh?

"Huh?

After all of your impartial observation its now time we hear just how smart you are from all that observing. I included all the necessary info you'd need to follow the logical and/or factual signposts to reach the inescapable conclusion.

So now, show us that intellectual horsepower you must have on tap ready to dazzle us with!

Can't wait.

But I am honest.

Huh?

After all of your impartial observation its now time we hear just how smart you are from all that observing.I included all the necessary info you'd need to follow the logical and/or factual signposts and reach the inescapable conclusion.

Show us that intellectual horsepower you must have on tap ready to dazzle us with!

Can't wait.

Happy to!

First tell me where you provided "all the necessary info you'd need to follow the logical and/or factual signposts and reach the inescapable conclusion."

I'll be away for a while but I'll check back in, in a couple of hours. That should give you time to tell me why you miss Bush.

Need time to cram, huh?

Oh don't give me that job and life stuff. We all know you are calmly stepping back from the edge.

That's okay.

It is no shame to recognize when you are on the losing end of an argument and want to avoid experiencing the unpleasant conclusion you see ahead.

LOLOL

Haha.

Just kidding.

Not sure what I need to cram for, not sure what edge I'm stepping back from, not sure what I'm losing, and yes, I do have a life.

I know how difficult it can be for you folks to stay focused on a topic, and that getting personal is very important to you.

But I'm not interested.

I do know this: When Bush left office, we were in an abject meltdown of our financial system and our economy was in free-fall. We were also mired in two (2) wars/nation-building disasters in the Middle East, spending trillions of dollars we've had to borrow, and losing the lives, limbs and minds of thousands of young American soldiers.

Additionally, the removal of Saddam clearly emboldened Iran and created a playground for terrorists, and somehow managed to make a completely chaotic Middle East even MORE chaotic.

So no, I don't miss the years Bush was in office. And no, that doesn't mean "everything was his fault", I know how you folks love simplistic absolutes. If you're satisfied with Bush's presidency, I sure as hell know I'm not going to change your mind.

We now see what two lousy presidencies in a row looks like. Since I'm an independent and not a partisan ideologue, I get to be honest about that stuff.

A) Were you aware of the economic terrorist attack of 9/18/2008?
READ:
On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11am the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S., to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two. The Treasury ...estimation is that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it.
Index of blog
Now who do you suppose was behind this attack?
GUIDE TO THE GEORGE SOROS NETWORK

“George Soros is one of the most powerful men on earth. A New York hedge fund manager, he has amassed a personal fortune estimated at about $7.2 billion. His management company controls billions more in investor assets. Since 1979, his foundation network — whose flagship is the Open Society Institute (OSI) — has dispensed an estimated $5 billion to a multitude of organizations whose objectives are consistent with those of Soros. (The President of OSI and the Soros Foundation Network is Aryeh Neier, who, as Director of the socialist League for Industrial Democracy, personally created the radical group Students for a Democratic Society in 1959.) With assets of $859 million as of 2005, OSI alone donates scores of millions of dollars annually to these various groups, whose major agendas can be summarized as follows:

• promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
  • promoting the election of leftist political candidates throughout the United States
  • opposing virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government, particularly the Patriot Act
  • depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
  • promoting open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws
  • promoting a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs funded by ever-escalating taxes
  • promoting social welfare benefits and amnesty for illegal aliens
  • defending suspected anti-American terrorists and their abetters
  • financing the recruitment and training of future activist leaders of the political Left
  • advocating America’s unilateral disarmament and/or a steep reduction in its military spending
  • opposing the death penalty in all circumstances
  • promoting socialized medicine in the United States
  • promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained,is “not clean air and clean water, [but] rather … the demolition of technological/industrial civilization”
  • bringing American foreign policy under the control of the United Nations
  • promoting racial and ethnic preferences in academia and the business world alike …”
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=589

Yes, partisan ideologues on both ends call me a "phony" pretty much every day, which I consider a very good sign.

Straw man #1: I have never claimed to be non-partisan. I'm an independent, that's it.

Straw man #2: I have never said that "Bush caused the global meltdown". It, however, was happening when he left office. Fact.

If the thing you have to point to about the Bush years is political, I think my point is made. Not much to crow about.
I called you phony because you're a phony, not because of any particular ideology. It doesn't get any more partisan than:
"Without Bush's horrific escapades in the Middle East and a global financial meltdown, we wouldn't be here discussing this?"

Also, if you don't understand what an independent is, I'm not really interested in burning the effort required to teach you.
I notice you didn't ask a question. Go back and read what you wrote.

I said nothing about independents, I called you on your hyper partisan comments while criticizing partisans.

Not even close.

And the banks knew it.

And Eboma knew it.

Bullshit.

Fuck you stupid ass.
I see you are heavily laden with confirmation biases and choose to exonerate the Republicans who were just as culpable as the Democrats. You are nothing more than a partisan hack.

Even worse, you seem to believe blacks were a cause of the crash. This idiocy was perpetrated by morons early in the crisis who had no facts and no understanding of the situation. Yet tards to this day still repeat it, even though it has been thoroughly debunked time and time and time again.

I notice you didn't ask a question. Go back and read what you wrote.

I said nothing about independents, I called you on your hyper partisan comments while criticizing partisans.

Got it.

Thanks for the input.

Huh?

"Huh?

Can't wait.

But I am honest.

Huh?

Can't wait.

Happy to!

Need time to cram, huh?

That's okay.

LOLOL

Haha.

Just kidding.

But I'm not interested.

Now, why don't you play Devil's Advocate and try to imagine just why Bush did the things he did?

But leave out the part where you ascribe only evil intentions to his motivations.

No one is all evil.

No one is all good.

Everyone is a mixture of both good and bad qualities as well as a million other things as well.

Try to imagine that Bush did what he did to HELP AMERICA and AMERICANS.

As opposed to Eboma, who does what he does with an eye to how he can benefit from every good or bad event.

Like Rahm Emanuel pointed out to the Obama people: 'You never let a serious crisis go to waste.'

If you are neither an American nor an America loving Yankophile you can be excused for not being able to imagine Bush as possibly being well intentioned.

Huh?

"Huh?

Can't wait.

But I am honest.
Huh?

Can't wait.

Happy to!

Need time to cram, huh?

That's okay.

LOLOL

Haha.

Just kidding.

But I'm not interested.

Now, why don't you play Devil's Advocate and try to imagine just why Bush did the things he did?

But leave out the part where you ascribe only evil intentions to his motivations.

No one is all eveil.

No one is all good.

Everyone is a mixture of both good and bad qualities as well as a million other things as well.

Try to imagine that Bush did what he did to HELP AMERICA and AMERICANS.

As opposed to Eboma who does what he does with an eye to how he can benefit from every good or bad event.

Like Rahm Emannuel pointed out to the Obama people: 'You never let a serious crisis go to waste.'

If you are neither an American nor an America loving Yankophile you can be excused for not being able to imagine Bush as possibly being well intentioned.

I think Bush meant well, I have no doubt about that.

But his was still a lousy presidency.

Forum List

Back