Do you listen to Alex Jones?

I opt out of the Cancer Machine Scan Ray every time I fly. I just say: "I'm not going through the Cancer Machine" and they pat me down (which is an illegal search but still better than radiation)
voluntarily patroning a private airline makes it legal.
I'm not being searched by a Privately Owned Airline, I'm being searched by the Gov't.

TSA is Gov't.

They think the Air Port hires the TSA :eusa_whistle::badgrin:

I opt out of the Cancer Machine Scan Ray every time I fly. I just say: "I'm not going through the Cancer Machine" and they pat me down (which is an illegal search but still better than radiation)
voluntarily patroning a private airline makes it legal.
I'm not being searched by a Privately Owned Airline, I'm being searched by the Gov't.

TSA is Gov't.

Which is a federal safety regulation on the private business that you voluntarily patroned.

Which makes it reasonable, which makes the search constitutional.

Who cares if they have rituals. That's not a "smoking gun."

a bunch of political and bussiness leaders claiming to be good christains getting naked and worshipping a stone god during the summer solstice...ya no story there

I too find that strange usually when me and the guys get together camping we have some beer and some shine, maybe pass some weed but no one get's naked and dances to a stone idol. That's just totally out there.

Why or why not?

no one should listen to alex jones... he's a nutbar and a conspiracy theorist.

I didn't ask why "no one" should or shouldn't listen to him, I ask for each person's opinion directly. I don't like him because he yells too much. I do agree that on occasion he makes a good point.

I would never make the decision for someone else to listen or not listen to anyone. Fact is, the more various people you listen to, the more you learn.

Why or why not?

no one should listen to alex jones... he's a nutbar and a conspiracy theorist.

I didn't ask why "no one" should or shouldn't listen to him, I ask for each person's opinion directly. I don't like him because he yells too much. I do agree that on occasion he makes a good point.

I would never make the decision for someone else to listen or not listen to anyone. Fact is, the more various people you listen to, the more you learn.

He does make a lot of good points and I agree he gets little too animated or theartical if you will...

'nuff said

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ccX_PQtlMY]Alex Jones Joker What A Kook Nutjob Moron Scare Monger - YouTube[/ame]

Been listening for about 2 years now.

Alex has one of the best researched news and investigative shows on the air. No Hollywood gossip disguised as news either.

If you just watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC et all, then you're missing about 90% of the news.

Well said.

I don't, but I do occasionally listen to No Agenda for laughs (which has the same premise).

whether there is or isnt a new word order...i just got done workin out and feedin my daughter.

Other words - who gives a flying fuck

did you feed her gmo and wash it down with some fluoride ? Dont forget to make sure she gets all her gardasil vaccinations

humans live today longer than ever in history. Fact.

humans that are old now did not grow up on gmo foods

Forum List

Back