Do you listen to Alex Jones?

Alex Jones isn't for everyone. But i'm still surprised more stations haven't picked up his show. At the very least, his show is very interesting & entertaining.

Alex Jones isn't for everyone. But i'm still surprised more stations haven't picked up his show. At the very least, his show is very interesting & entertaining.

I actually agree with that. From what I've heard of him, what's he's saying is kooky, but he's entertaining. That's more than I can say for a lot of people who are on air.

It's my way of saying that I'd rather live my life not stressing the kook shit.

I'd rather be right 999, 999, 999 times, and meet my fate because of the one kooky conspiracy I should have actually paid attention to - then live my life fearing every little noise under the bed, and being an undying cynic who is wrong about 999, 999, 999 of the half-baked, wild eyed goofy little theories that some snake-salesman has to offer that month.

You're not the seemingly intelligible vigilant guy who has heard about and studied into a bit of corruprion that he found somewhere, you know....like normal people - trust but verify.......... No, you're the child that believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, 9/11 is an inside job, Area 51, NWO, Aliens on the moon, spots on the sun, Birtherism, NBA is fixed, Government invented Aids...etc etc ad nauseum.

You believe in every single fucking conspiracy thrown your way - which is to say that you're a bit touched in the head.

When they dreamed up the "nwo," they knew they'd sell it to kooky goofy fucks because the technological and information ages are upon us, and international economies are going to NECESSARILY combine. They take truthiness, jazz it up with some dumbass youtube videos or very poorly, obscurely sourced books and jerkoffs like you scour the net to find this shit when you should be out-side grilling some chicken and enjoying your damn family.

Long story short - get a grip.

Last edited:
Alex Jones is another huckster and professional flim flammer...note his fans.

:lol:
lol

Alex Jones = Bootleg News, for people that like bootleg stuff.

I'd rather be right 999, 999, 999 times, and meet my fate because of the one kooky conspiracy I should have actually paid attention to - then live my life fearing every little noise under the bed, and being an undying cynic who is wrong about 999, 999, 999 of the half-baked, wild eyed goofy little theories that some snake-salesman has to offer that month.

You're not the seemingly intelligible vigilant guy who has heard about and studied into a bit of corruprion that he found somewhere, you know....like normal people - trust but verify.......... No, you're the child that believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, 9/11 is an inside job, Area 51, NWO, Aliens on the moon, spots on the sun, Birtherism, NBA is fixed, Government invented Aids...etc etc ad nauseum.

You believe in every single fucking conspiracy thrown your way - which is to say that you're a bit touched in the head.

When they dreamed up the "nwo," they knew they'd sell it to kooky goofy fucks because the technological and information ages are upon us, and international economies are going to NECESSARILY combine. They take truthiness, jazz it up with some dumbass youtube videos or very poorly, obscurely sourced books and jerkoffs like you scour the net to find this shit when you should be out-side grilling some chicken and enjoying your damn family.

what a histrionic childish rant...

I've listened to him from time to time. Some of his stuff is very entertaining. As w/ anything the media feeds us I take his info w/ a grain of salt. He did awaken me to crony's that run the Fed Reserve. But I checked out others regarding the Fed before I drew the same conclusion as Alex Jones. I don't agree with him on everything though and sometimes vehemently disagree with him.

The guy that didn't give a fuck about whether or not there is a NWO is disturbingly ignorant. I totally don't know if it really exists or not. But watching Europe crumble the way it is today kinda points in the direction there is an NWO, which is some scary shit that we should pay a little more attention to.

what a histrionic childish rant...

your history of conspiratorial nonsense posting is a childish rant.

your world theory is a childish rant.

i should have been more direct, too. what kind of courage of his convictions does a grown assed man who believes in all this shit really have, when the extent of his "fight" against a genocidal world group murdering millions in secrecy that only HE and his tin foil hat nerds know or care about..............................................is to sit his big ole' ass on his computer and just post youtubes.

I mean, what a true fucking warrior you must be. :cuckoo:

is that your way of saying you think gmo is safe ?

GMO outrage is something I find really funny, because everything modern humans consume is genetically modified.

gene splicing is not the same as selective breeding you need to re-think that one

No he doesn't nutter.

There's been 100's of studies on gmf's, and only two theories/studies................... which the scientific community is skeptical about its conclusions and methods....... have attempted to link gmf's to anything harmful.

But I suppose they're all in on it, like any good conspiracy for the nutters to snort through their noses.

gmo outrage is something i find really funny, because everything modern humans consume is genetically modified.

gene splicing is not the same as selective breeding you need to re-think that one

no he doesn't nutter.

There's been 100's of studies on gmf's, and only two theories/studies................... Which the scientific community is skeptical about its conclusions and methods....... Have attempted to link gmf's to anything harmful.

But i suppose they're all in on it, like any good conspiracy for the nutters to snort through their noses.

lol.. Oh really, got a link to any of these..facts of yours ?

Do Seed Companies Control GM Crop Research?
Scientists must ask corporations for permission before publishing independent research on genetically modified crops. That restriction must end .Unfortunately, it is impossible to verify that genetically modified crops perform as advertised. That is because agritech companies have given themselves veto power over the work of independent researchers.

Do Seed Companies Control GM Crop Research?: Scientific American

Oh those wacky nutjob conspiracy tinfoil hat nutters at Scientific American..they should be eatin chicken with no shirt on..hanging out with their kids and sayin who gives a fuck like G.T

Last edited:
Those are the flawed studies.

Yes, the 100's of studies are all cited by wikipedia if you go on and research gmf.

And that's the last thing I'll say about that, because I dont argue with people who think that there's a boogy man in their closet. It's counter-intuitive.

Those are the flawed studies.

Yes, the 100's of studies are all cited by wikipedia if you go on and research gmf.

And that's the last thing I'll say about that, because I dont argue with people who think that there's a boogy man in their closet. It's counter-intuitive.
So now G.T. joins the list of USMB Simpleton posters who can only respond with:

1. No it isn't!
2. You're an Idiot!
3. STFU!

That's a corny retort. I told him where to find the information. He's welcome.

Forum List

Back