Do you listen to Alex Jones?

is that your way of saying you think gmo is safe ?

GMO outrage is something I find really funny, because everything modern humans consume is genetically modified.

Think that might have anything to do with the soaring autism rates? The fact that girls mature as early as 9 or 10? etc.?

Are autism rates soars? More people are being diagnosed, but the medical consensus is that the actual rate is stable. The changes are basically an artifact of better diagnostic criteria.

Girls maturing earlier is very easy to explain: nutrition. The trigger for puberty is body weight. Girls are reaching a higher weight earlier, so the trigger is being pulled earlier.

Are autism rates soars? More people are being diagnosed, but the medical consensus is that the actual rate is stable. The changes are basically an artifact of better diagnostic criteria.
So how come you don't see Autism in the Amish Community?

Girls maturing earlier is very easy to explain: nutrition. The trigger for puberty is body weight. Girls are reaching a higher weight earlier, so the trigger is being pulled earlier.
Fat girls reach puberty quicker? Girls who eat non-nutritive food mature quicker? You believe that?

Soy has been proven to hyper-feminize women and increase their rates of breast cancer. My cousin is a vegetarian who swears by the health benefits of Soy. But what can I say to her when she get's Breast cancer here in 5-10 years (her mid 30's)?

What gets the most subsidies? Soy and Corn. Both of which you should stay away from.

So how come you don't see Autism in the Amish Community?

You do. See Prevalence Rates of Autism Spectrum Disorders Among the Old Order Amish.

Fat girls reach puberty quicker? Girls who eat non-nutritive food mature quicker? You believe that?

Soy has been proven to hyper-feminize women and increase their rates of breast cancer. My cousin is a vegetarian who swears by the health benefits of Soy. But what can I say to her when she get's Breast cancer here in 5-10 years (her mid 30's)?

What gets the most subsidies? Soy and Corn. Both of which you should stay away from.

Why would I believe anything else? That's what the research shows.

Polk, I went to the report you cited. It says Amish Autism rates are 1 in 271 so you're right, they DO have it.

BUT:

CDC reports that non Amish child Autism rates are 1 in 88.
New high in U.S. autism rates inspires renewed debate | Reuters

I attribute that to Soy, GMO Corn and HFCS and vaccines.

And about the soy, it was YOU who said it was body weight triggering the early maturity, I'm saying it's soy.

I would think non-nutritive food would DELAY onset of maturity.

I can't speak for soy or corn without doing more research, but there is no evidence linking vaccines and autism. Opponents of vaccines often make this claim, but there is just not evidence of it.

And the nutrition level of food doesn't matter. The trigger is based on body mass..

Another thing that always amuses me is the listener reaction to Jones.

I have one friend that is heavily into conspiracies that takes Jones' word as gospel.

I have another friend that's as heavily into that stuff and probably believes the same things, and he's convinced that Jones is a government plant.

:dunno:

I have one friend that is heavily into conspiracies that takes Jones' word as gospel.

I have another friend that's as heavily into that stuff and probably believes the same things, and he's convinced that Jones is a government plant.

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the moles
Digging in holes

GMO outrage is something I find really funny, because everything modern humans consume is genetically modified.

Think that might have anything to do with the soaring autism rates? The fact that girls mature as early as 9 or 10? etc.?

From 1 in 25,000 to 1 in 100, yeah, I would say that was soaring. And no, the changes in diagnoses can't possibly make up for that difference.

Look around you. How many autistic people did you see in 1960? How many do you see now? Do the math!

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the moles
Digging in holes

You do know, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean no one is out to get you. You could have a very good reason for being paranoid, maybe they really are out to get you.

I can't speak for soy or corn without doing more research, but there is no evidence linking vaccines and autism. Opponents of vaccines often make this claim, but there is just not evidence of it.

And the nutrition level of food doesn't matter. The trigger is based on body mass..

I say the evidence lies in the Patriot Act. At the last minute, they stuck on a rider that protects Ely Lilly, the makers of thermerosal, from being sued, specifically for causing autism. Since we already had a law on nuisance lawsuits, the only reason for doing that is that it really does cause autism.

Personally, I think the vaccines are a trigger. Other factors are in play but without those vaccines, a lot of people who have autism, wouldn't.

BTW, most of the medical professionals I know, don't get their kids vaccinated until they are 3 and much more able to get rid of any excess products of the vaccines. Yet, most babies now get their first vaccine before they even leave the hospital.

From 1 in 25,000 to 1 in 100, yeah, I would say that was soaring. And no, the changes in diagnoses can't possibly make up for that difference.

Look around you. How many autistic people did you see in 1960? How many do you see now? Do the math!

Did you miss the part in BOLD? Do you think they didn't do the math? :cool:

As a percentage it was about the same. The difference is that is was undiagnosed at the time.

I say the evidence lies in the Patriot Act. At the last minute, they stuck on a rider that protects Ely Lilly, the makers of thermerosal, from being sued, specifically for causing autism. Since we already had a law on nuisance lawsuits, the only reason for doing that is that it really does cause autism.

Personally, I think the vaccines are a trigger. Other factors are in play but without those vaccines, a lot of people who have autism, wouldn't.

BTW, most of the medical professionals I know, don't get their kids vaccinated until they are 3 and much more able to get rid of any excess products of the vaccines. Yet, most babies now get their first vaccine before they even leave the hospital.

That's not evidence vaccines cause autism. That's evidence of a firm getting an exemption (assuming your claim is true, since you didn't source it). There's pretty good reason for giving vaccine makers an exemption: vaccine injury claims already get an express land in the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.

alexjones09.gif

denierdemotivators16.jpg

'NUFF SAID

i can't speak for soy or corn without doing more research, but there is no evidence linking vaccines and autism. Opponents of vaccines often make this claim, but there is just not evidence of it.

pure bullshit
coming from a connoisseur of bullshit, that's ironic.

i can't speak for soy or corn without doing more research, but there is no evidence linking vaccines and autism. Opponents of vaccines often make this claim, but there is just not evidence of it.

pure bullshit
coming from a connoisseur of bullshit, that's ironic.

What I find odd is that he edited the capitalization in my post.

Forum List

Back