Do you like the way you look?

by YOUR opinion, do you have an 'acceptable' body?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

_dmp_

Oct 16, 2003
Naked?
In a Bikini, or other swim wear?

While waiting in line to wash my car today, on my lunch break, there was a woman washing a big pick up ahead of me. Honestly, she looked like an onion with feet and a head. She was scowling the whole time. Got me thinking "Darin, I bet you'd scowl too - uh..wait...you DO scowl..." :(

Me? No way. Everytime i remove my shirt i get depressed - not to mention should an unfortunate neighbor happen to catch a glimpse. :(

I could lose 40lbs, I'm sure. To get an accurate image of me sans clothes, picture in your mind 4 sticks of bublegum...chewed for about an hour. Now, take said mass of gum, turn it upright, add feet. That's me.

If I 'could'. I probably 'can'...but it's unlikely. 20lbs maybe.

:(

What about y'all?

Nope, haveta start back up the workout program.

Joined a gym again. today is day 2.

Ouch.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I have never thought of myself as attractive at all... which just makes me that much more thankful for my wife liking me!

well, if it makes you feel better, I'd do ya. If you were a hot chick...and had a bit less facial hair...and over-all size.

Originally posted by dmp
well, if it makes you feel better, I'd do ya. If you were a hot chick...and had a bit less facial hair...and over-all size.
That isn't really how he looks. He has different color eyes than the pic.

Originally posted by dmp

Well if your name was Elisha Cuthbert I'd be stalking you, but that's not the case, is it, there, Liv Tyler?

Originally posted by NewGuy
That isn't really how he looks. He has different color eyes than the pic.

what isn't what he looks like?

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Well if your name was Elisha Cuthbert I'd be stalking you, but that's not the case, is it, there, Liv Tyler?

So I wouldn't have to BE her...or even a chick?

wow...I didn't know Nazarenes could be homos

:p: :ali: :flameth: :dance:

I could still lose quite a few pounds. I wouldnt say I am happy with the way I look but I am content. I know I am not ugly..so things could be worse.

i like the way i look, i dont give a fuck what others think. i donthave to lookat me so i dont care

Damn Jimmy stole my gag! I was gonna say when I see myself in the mirror I get all hot and bothered.
:finger3: Thats for you Jimmy you quick thinking sumbitch lol:laugh:

Ah, I've spent enough of my life worried about how I look. No doubt, I need to lose weight (which I am working on now), but the more negatively you think about yourself, physically, the worse you're going to think you look. I ain't no supermodel, but I'm not flat-out ugly, either, I think. Maybe those around here who've seen me can give a better description than that (maybe I shouldn't have said that:p: ).

Also, it seems to me that a lot of the people who really are butt-ugly are always the ones who think they're really hot, and vice versa. And, sadly, the really ugly ones will never know, because nobody will tell them.

Ahem.

Dk youre NOT too skinny - I like skinny men - woooohoooo!

#2 - your nose is fine - its been broken, yes. but hell, anymore, whose hasnt been?

As far as how I feel about the way I look......I plead the 5th.

Thankyouverymuch:p:

Forum List

Back