I often dream I can fly without an aircraft. Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

Actually, I swim through the air at an altitude of about 20 feet or so.

I can keep up with cars at about 30 mph.

When confined in an area the size of a one car garage with 8 ft fences I can manage to get airborne.

I can hear people speak but I never stick around long enough to hear their reactions to my extraordinary power. However, I'm pretty confident they see me and speak of me.

Last night, on a dark road, a car followed me, I could see the headlights, for about a qtr. mile til I veered to the left and flew over some trees.

When I swim through the air I use a crawl stroke.

Last night I was almost trapped in a backyard with 20 ft. tall chicken wire fencing. I got the impression the homeowner was regularly trapping butterflies and birds with this wiring setup.

Trying to fly much higher than two stories is physically difficult.

All in all, it is a terrific sensation and I experience it every couple of months.

I wake up and look forward to the next dream of flight.

How cool, Mojo..:lol:

I often dream I am a fly on a wall....oh wait...:eek:

I've been able to fly in my dreams for years. There was a time where life as I knew it was shattered ... and I couldn't fly. It took probably three years before I started flying again.

This isn't as cool as flying in your dreams (which I don't), but on Second Life everyone can fly. It's a virtual world where you have an avatar person and have the ability to fly. It's pretty cool. It's free also, although you can spend lots of money there if you want to. secondlife.com

What a coincidence! That's the game that shattered my life. :thup: My husband met someone there.

O...M...G. Sorry, BDBoop. My husband spends almost all of his free time on Second Life. I introduced him to it, but I rarely go there anymore...no time, too busy doing all the work around here. He keeps his door closed all the time, too, supposedly to keep the cats out.

Hmmm.

But, I don't care. Since my dog died, I just don't care about anything. He can leave me if he wants, I'll just say "bye-bye."

I hope you're okay now.

When I fly, I need a strong wind. I just run and jump and I am off to wherever. No arm flapping, no swimming motions....just being carried on the wind.

When I fly, I need a strong wind. I just run and jump and I am off to wherever. No arm flapping, no swimming motions....just being carried on the wind.

Nice!

Do you have any control?

Nice!

Do you have any control?

Nope. I just go where the wind takes me. Sometimes I fall when it slacks off...but I never get hurt. I just drift down, like a leaf. Then I just run and jump again and I'm off!

Twice I have had scarey falling dreams while flying. One was...I was so far up, I could see the earth. And I could feel myself falling but I thought...in space, you can't fall. At first I was so scared because I WAS falling...until I realized that God would catch me before I landed. And He did.

Second time, I was running and jumping off a very VERY tall cliff...and the sea below. But...I didn't drift that time. I was plunging down. Again, I knew God would catch me before I hit...and I floated down as if I had balloons attached to my arms. Smooth landing too. :)

What a coincidence! That's the game that shattered my life. :thup: My husband met someone there.

O...M...G. Sorry, BDBoop. My husband spends almost all of his free time on Second Life. I introduced him to it, but I rarely go there anymore...no time, too busy doing all the work around here. He keeps his door closed all the time, too, supposedly to keep the cats out.

Hmmm.

But, I don't care. Since my dog died, I just don't care about anything. He can leave me if he wants, I'll just say "bye-bye."

I hope you're okay now.

Oh, yeah. I have a strong support system and shoot; it's been going on six years! I am peeved that he won't file for divorce, but I will sometime this year. I rather strongly feel that I'll be damned if I will still be married at the twenty year mark, when by then we will have been completely estranged for seven.

On occasion, I will dream about flying, but it usually is part of some kind of military exercise (I spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy).

When I don't dream about anyone telling me where or how I can go? I generally jump, and the leaps can be up to a mile in length, with me looking at where I want to land as I'm coming down.

The leaping dreams are more often than those where I fly though, and I kinda like the leaping dreams better, because not only can I jump off of the ground, but I can also bounce off of walls and other surfaces, even if they're not level.

On occasion, I will dream about flying, but it usually is part of some kind of military exercise (I spent over 20 years in the U.S. Navy).

When I don't dream about anyone telling me where or how I can go? I generally jump, and the leaps can be up to a mile in length, with me looking at where I want to land as I'm coming down.

The leaping dreams are more often than those where I fly though, and I kinda like the leaping dreams better, because not only can I jump off of the ground, but I can also bounce off of walls and other surfaces, even if they're not level.

I moreso levitate, I can go however fast or slow I wish. I don't need drafts or object - and I can shrink down to the size of a drop of water, and get into/out of anywhere. At that point, I can teleport.

I like dreaming. ;)

Nice!

Do you have any control?

Nope. I just go where the wind takes me. Sometimes I fall when it slacks off...but I never get hurt. I just drift down, like a leaf. Then I just run and jump again and I'm off!

Isn't it great?

How high and how far do you go?

Tell us about what it's like for you!

Twice I have had scarey falling dreams while flying. One was...I was so far up, I could see the earth. And I could feel myself falling but I thought...in space, you can't fall. At first I was so scared because I WAS falling...until I realized that God would catch me before I landed. And He did.

Second time, I was running and jumping off a very VERY tall cliff...and the sea below. But...I didn't drift that time. I was plunging down. Again, I knew God would catch me before I hit...and I floated down as if I had balloons attached to my arms. Smooth landing too. :)

Spoke too soon!

Ahhhh!

Terrific!

Any purpose behind when you take flight? Anything you want to see? Anywhere in particular you want to go?

Forum List

Back