do you like Tattoos?

I think back in the day, it was thought that tattoos were gotten by those from the wrong side of the tracks. These days they're a cultural symbol and are more about self expression.
Me I hate tattoos. Always have. Mainly because when people hit their 50s and 60s they won't looks so hot.
In saying that, I found out after my 91 year old grandmother died, she had a tattoo, which she got in the 1930s....

I think back in the day, it was thought that tattoos were gotten by those from the wrong side of the tracks. These days they're a cultural symbol and are more about self expression.
Me I hate tattoos. Always have. Mainly because when people hit their 50s and 60s they won't looks so hot.
In saying that, I found out after my 91 year old grandmother died, she had a tattoo, which she got in the 1930s....

Yep....used to be just for sailors and convicts.

Why do young women want to resemble that??

I cannot imagine

Sexy-Convict-Costume-2.jpg

I got mine when I was 47.

I'll get one someday. But, I'm glad I've waited until later in life so that 1. it's not faded and shitty looking and 2. I can choose something that is a bit more reflective than a dragon of a skull.

I was talking to a boss of mine about tattoos once and made some joke about how stupid barbed wire tattoos around the bicep look on people after the fad died... well, wouldn't you know it, he had one.

I'd still like to get Winged Monkeys Flying out of My Ass....:cool:

back in college I almost had Sigma Tau Gamma tattooed on me. I'm very glad I chose otherwise.

interesting. What was the tattoo?

Things change. Getting a tat now is not about resembling military or prison. I think the only place left on the body that says ex-con is on the stomach or face.

Personally I find a thin band around one ankle to be pretty sexy, or something small on a shoulder if done right.

Things change. Getting a tat now is not about resembling military or prison. I think the only place left on the body that says ex-con is on the stomach or face.

Personally I find a thin band around one ankle to be pretty sexy, or something small on a shoulder if done right.

Anything above the collar says, "Don't Trust Me."

I cannot imagine

Sexy-Convict-Costume-2.jpg

I am forming a theory. Samson is Dabs....

Forum List

Back